[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

Okay I’ve been critical of his work ethic for a while now but I honestly thought Pettersson looked like he was putting in good effort out there, yeah he didn’t get on the board yet and he made a couple of mistakes but it looked like his head was fully in the game and like he was dangerous at times. I think Pettersson deserves credit and a round of applaud for that period. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

If petey doesn't start producing, he will be traded before the deadline and we will be stuck with 50% of his contract. And we will get a player who is at par with his performance. 

• #rockthisboat #rtbladies GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

They're not trading him.  PA wouldn't have a job the next day

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Y, except game 1.  

But today ain't terrible yet.  Work in progress 

it's been abysmal dating back to january.. new pp coach.. exact same tactic.. it's like we are playing at 0.5x speed when we are on the powerplay and everyone is stationary in their spot waiting for the puck to come to them.. and i thought the purpose of the drop pass was to generate speed up ice? have u seen any speed with the drop pass?? wats the point of the drop pass if u ain't hitting the trailer beelining up the ice and they take their slow ass time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

If petey doesn't start producing, he will be traded before the deadline and we will be stuck with 50% of his contract. And we will get a player who is at par with his performance. 

• #rockthisboat #rtbladies GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

That is so bleak. I can not disagree with you.

• Like 1

I jumped in about halfway through the first but I thought we squared up well and had a good share of chances - here’s hoping for an even better second. 

When I was newly single after a long spell and unsure of how to approach the dating game - a dear friend gave me amazing advice - shooters shoot.

Petey: you’re a gifted shooter so keep shootin

i like where this game is at so far, theres some fight and commitment in the game from the boys. i like the line with hogs-petey-garland and Bains has been a bright spot on the 1st. Bains is a top 6 type so this might work...seems to be working better then with heinen thats for sure. Lankinen has been great in Net also. 2nd comin up... GCG!!!! Happy Season 2 GIF by Nanalan'