[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

Ok. I bbq’d two steaks ate one = 1 goal.  I made the sacrifice and ate steak number two = 2 goals. I also drank a bottle of wine. That’s all I can do. The Canucks are on their own now 

ps Hogg came close 

Edited by Cali Canuck
More info

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

So the post office tried to deliver my Vanbase stuff yesterday. They called me through the callbox and I didn't pick it up because I thought it could be some random person trying to get into the building. 

I checked the tracking number, and it is scheduled for another delivery attempt next week. Why next week? I was ready to answer my phone today. I'll pick it up at the post office on Saturday. 

Plus, the Vanbase stuff I think goes down to LA first and then up to Seattle, but it's still cheaper to have it shipped than to go up to Vancouver.

What did you order?

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Yeah I wish women would just...."let it be".

It really distorts their looks when they have work done. They're not fooling anyone or improving.

Unfortunately Meg is the poster child for botched beauty under the scalpel, although some questionable decisions have been made by Melanie Griffith, Renee Zellweger etc. and dudes like Burt Reynolds, Mickey Rourke and Zac Efron have done themselves no favors as well.

Seems like some however have found the fountain of youth with barely imperceptible touch ups...unless the likes of Cruise, Pitt, Mirren, Sarandon and whatnot are actually vampires.

I have absolutely no idea how Keanu Reeves and Jared Leto do it though.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

Ok. I bbq’d two steaks ate one = 1 goal.  I made the sacrifice and ate steak number two = 2 goals. I also drank a bottle of wine. That’s all I can do. The Canucks are on their own now 

I'm going to your house next game. Lol.

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

What about your lucky socks friend? You can eat them for dessert