[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm going to get roasted for this.

But Des actually looked pretty good this game. 

If you get roasted, I'll get roasted with you. Cause I agree. I thought the whole team was very solid too. Soucy brain farted pretty hard on the 2nd Panthers goal but otherwise everyone played pretty darn good.

• Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Finally! Monkey off our backs!

Hell yeah!!!

We Stole that game.......monkey lol GIF

P.S.  YES - Those are Surrey Monkeys!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 2

Not only did they win which should get the monkey off their backs at least some what but in addition, Lankinen looked good, Debrusk looked good alongside Miller and even though he didn’t score Petey looked more sharp and more determined than usual and that line with him Garly and Hoglander looked solid, they also looked a little more like last years team in the third period and overtime. 

• Cheers 2