[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Chicken Hawks, Oct 22, 8:15 EDT (5:15 PST), The PLUCK THE FEATHERS & BEAT THE STUFFING OUTTA DA HAWKS Game!!!

Rocket-68

WOOHOO HOCKEY GAME on Nov 19th  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be Able to Attend the Game on Nov 19 in Person if you win the ticket?

• Hell Yes, I will walk all the way from Edmonton if I had to singing Hallelujah all the way!
    • I would love to but unfortunately I live too far away, plus my significant other frowns on meeting strangers over the internet so CANNOT have my my name thrown into the hat.

4 hours ago, Harvey Specter said:

Stick to the fundamentals and ride the high (momentum) of the Flyers defeat. However, do not discount Chi-Town. 

Hit hard, hit often, and show them the Northwest hospitality in their building. Sherwood and Co. bringing the boom in the Windy City. Go Canucks Go!

Sherwood on Bedard

• Like 1

@Rocket-68, first off thank's very much for the opportunity to go watch a game, like many of the regular's on this site, would love to catch a game with you at some point.   We'd have a blast i'm sure; and very generous, hope a fan who can get there easily and doesn't get to see many games gets to cheer loud and proud with you and your crew.    Then also for another great game day thread.    

CHI, can go suck an egg.   Although looking forward to seeing our future UFA catch in Bedard.   Sure going to be nice, poaching him, and can't wait to see him sign only a five year deal with CHI once done his ELC.     Rest Miller if needed,  and whoop their asses.    Blow-out incoming. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, tas said:

Grenades aren't specifically listed.   That's for sure the difference between Philadelphia, and Vancouver.    I'm going to bet, that the specificity of the Flyers list, has a lot to do with what has actually been brought into the facility.   Maybe dynamite as well.  If it was an original six team. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Didn't mean to derail things it was more the brass knuckles, spikes, chains and billy clubs that were deliberately called out that made me laugh. Philly gotta philly.

Go nucks, hopefully Pettey keeps rounding into form and Miller is 100%

You just know that at some point that's what some fans were dragging in. 

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Grenades aren't specifically listed.   That's for sure the difference between Philadelphia, and Vancouver.    I'm going to bet, that the specificity of the Flyers list, has a lot to do with what has actually been brought into the facility.   Maybe dynamite as well.  If it was an original six team. 

But Philly wasn’t an original 6 team……

• ThereItIs 1

11 hours ago, -dlc- said:

My Mom and my daughter in love both LOVED Sopel. It was quite funny to learn that both of them were inflicted.

I always liked Brent Sopel. Before we had Chris Tanev we had Brent Sopel. I might suggest that Sopel's point shot was better than Tanev's.

It was a real eye opening to hear Sopel's describe his alcohol problem and that he played games with a buzz on. I think he said it was his way of dealing with the stress of playing NHL hockey. He started a foundation in Chicago for alcohol addiction and I believe he lives there but not sure. I sent an email but had no reply. His story is not unique to the NHL or the Canucks. I wish him well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

If Miller still is not taking faceoffs might be a good time to try to get Petey going and try the Lotto line.  Miller is really good at making Petey space.  

With Suter Bluegar and Aman it isn't hard to have three other lines.  

Debrusk Suter Heinen

Hogs Bluegar Garland

Sherwood Aman Sprong

Might work.  

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, kettlevalley said:

If Miller still is not taking faceoffs might be a good time to try to get Petey going and try the Lotto line.  Miller is really good at making Petey space.  

With Suter Bluegar and Aman it isn't hard to have three other lines.  

Debrusk Suter Heinen

Hogs Bluegar Garland

Sherwood Aman Sprong

Might work.  

I don't understand why people work so hard to think themselves out of something that works

• Cheers 2