[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Kraken, Abbotsford Centre, October 4, 2023 @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #5

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

3 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

very concerned with how top heavy we are that we had no offence outside the top 6.. outside of that 1 garland goal so far? i think the bottom 6 played a decent amount of games but they have generated nada

I thought we have too many skilled singers! /s

I'm still saddened that we have up on Motte. Miss that forecheck and hustle every game. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Truefan99 said:

Omg we are looking incredible. Clean breakouts, tape to tape passes, good cycle game and puvk movement. The structure has been impeccable on the forecheck and defensively. Joshua  is all over the ice bringing physical presence. Myers disturbing zone entries and passes using his size really effectively. The effort has been top notch all around. Really great!!!

tumbleweed GIF

Just now, MikeyD said:

I thought we have too many skilled singers! /s

I'm still saddened that we have up on Motte. Miss that forecheck and hustle every game. 

tbh i haven't noticed miller much in the 2 games beauvillier is pretty invisible i mean the 3rd 4th line not expected to score a bunch.. but i dunno it just feels like they are generating nothing at all.. maybe it's part of RT's style don't give up much.. don't generate much and rely on the top 2 line and the PP.. but i dunno feels like other teams game plan would be pretty simple just put all ur best defensive players against EP and dont take a lot of penalties they'll win more often than not?

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

tbh i haven't noticed miller much in the 2 games beauvillier is pretty invisible i mean the 3rd 4th line not expected to score a bunch.. but i dunno it just feels like they are generating nothing at all.. maybe it's part of RT's style don't give up much.. don't generate much and rely on the top 2 line and the PP.. but i dunno feels like other teams game plan would be pretty simple just put all ur best defensive players against EP and dont take a lot of penalties they'll win more often than not?

We shall see. It reminds me a scary amount of Green's system. It wasn't like this last year so who knows.

If we go into the season looking like this though we won't survive through November.