[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Kraken, Abbotsford Centre, October 4, 2023 @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #5

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

so eer anyone worried about this teams slow start no show first 20 mins of every game that dates back to i dunno how many years ago? in the first 4 games we have 23 shots on net in the first 20mins.. 9 of them came after the score is like 3-0 against calgary and it looks like we are getting completely outworked hassle in tonights game again.. you guys will say it's preseason.. or we dont have full lineup etc to make excuse.. but even last game with pretty much full lineup.. we were dominated in the first.. and it was a home game too..  

Worried? That is my expectation now. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Truefan99 said:

Yes exactly; works the other way tho 😉

If a girl is coming all the way to downtown from Abby odds are she won't want to go back same night, it's a guaranteed close and I done it plenty.. but now i am an elevated position to pull actual Yaletown girls I don't need to fish in Abby anymore

Edited by CanucksRookieFan

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

We've had one game with near full lineup and they looked bad. So one more and they're going to keep up with Edmonton? Mcdavid has played like 3-4.games already. We're going to get fucking smoked. 

They were bad for the first period last game but the look pretty good the remainder of the game, we’ll see what they do in the final game… not good with sick Petey and Ilia Mc still a question mark 

Just now, CanucksRookieFan said:

If a girl is coming all the way to downtown from Abby odds are she won't want to go back same night, it's a guaranteed close and I done it plenty.. but now i am an elevated position to pull actual Yaletown girls I don't need to fish in Abby anymore

Fish Abby? Hahaha you dawg

Happy If You Say So GIF

3 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

so eer anyone worried about this teams slow start no show first 20 mins of every game that dates back to i dunno how many years ago? in the first 4 games we have 23 shots on net in the first 20mins.. 9 of them came after the score is like 3-0 against calgary and it looks like we are getting completely outworked hassle in tonights game again.. you guys will say it's preseason.. or we dont have full lineup etc to make excuse.. but even last game with pretty much full lineup.. we were dominated in the first.. and it was a home game too..  

Agreed

Im worried about this year when I see these types of performances. I really wished we dressed our starting roster tonight. Hard to tell whether the team sucks or of its because we have ppl that won't be on the team... 

2 minutes ago, ScottyBoy said:

Yeah that was what I was getting at, everyone blames Meyers for the team sucking and he's only 1M now and can be traded...yet they still have him

That was Hronek, not Myers that threw the puck to the front.