[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Kraken, Abbotsford Centre, October 4, 2023 @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #5

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

We've had one game with near full lineup and they looked bad. So one more and they're going to keep up with Edmonton? Mcdavid has played like 3-4.games already. We're going to get fucking smoked. 

Don't forget. They were beating Edmonton in their own barn in the season opener last year and the refs called a series of penalties on the Canucks in the last 5 minutes to give the win to Edmonton. They do it every time they play them.

They tell you that's the way it will be when they talk about him on sports net like he's super human. He isn't super human, he's a dead beat, whiney moron  thats good at hockey.

Just now, Lemon Face said:

Meyers did same few minutes before.Only he got lucky

Bad plays by our d-men and not to be glossed over is the lack of support by the centers.  

Usually a forward will come down low to support the exit. Suter has been the only notable center in the game so far. 

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

Bad plays by our d-men and not to be glossed over is the lack of support by the centers.  

Usually a forward will come down low to support the exit. Suter has been the only notable center in the game so far. 

Our forwards watching TV home

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

This is a soft line up. And a lot of rookies. Not a good combo. I think I'll go collect Alf's empties and get my 17.85.

I'm worried with how soft every version of our lineup is.  

Edmonton is going to keep on running Petey, Quinn, and Demko.  Not much we can do about it with these softies in our lineup.  Who's our toughest guy, Soucy?  

• Cheers 1