[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Kraken, Abbotsford Centre, October 4, 2023 @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #5

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

4 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

I never understood the pay off in being pessimistic all the time. Life is way too short.

It's for those who can't stomach disappointment and for whom only winning and getting things their way is acceptable. Truly unfortunate way to live

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Hit somebody please.

Agree it's no touch Canucks hockey for ya!!! Even my beer league has more hits and intensity than the Canucks lol!!! What a boring game...feel sorry for the people that paid to watch this game live. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

You're wrong and no really gives a crap about you or your dates. Hockey ... winning hockey, low scoring or not is far better than showing off for your date.

Lost like usual.

Actually, OP is right. You're wrong.

NHL hockey is form of entertainment. You need to give people a reason to come watch and spend $500+ on a night out. Not many are willing to do that watching their team get shit kicked 6-1 every night.

And once you realize that you'll understand why ownership chose to rebuild the way they did and "stay competitive" over the past half decade+.

1 minute ago, Truefan99 said:

What a fun game, I’m having a blast. That Myers fight was legendary, Joshua is a beast laying the body, Hronek has a massive shot, Beau is tilting the ice in our favour and Rick is deploying a superb system helping each player to excel. Super fun!!

I won't some of what this guy's having!

On 10/3/2023 at 11:44 AM, Coconuts said:

They aren't the only NHL team to utilize the same name for their affiliate but it's stupid that the others do as well. I really liked Abbotsford Aviators, even Abbotsford Millionaires would have been better. Aeros could have worked too. 

They could have gone with so many different names and themes, but no, they had to go with Abbotsford Canucks.

The logo could be Johnny Canuck wearing a pair of Ray Bans 😎

2 minutes ago, Truefan99 said:

What a fun game, I’m having a blast. That Myers fight was legendary, Joshua is a beast laying the body, Hronek has a massive shot, Beau is tilting the ice in our favour and Rick is deploying a superb system helping each player to excel. Super fun!!

Step out of the car please sir, we need to take a blood sample. I think you're under the influence.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1