[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Kraken, Abbotsford Centre, October 4, 2023 @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #5

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

Guys guys I can’t contain the excitement, if tonight’s game is any indication we are winning the division easily. So much confidence in this team, everyones super aligned, systems are impressive and they’re generating so many opportunities and giving up so few. Fantastic transformation this team is unrecognizable. 

Haha the players don't even get back on the ice with like a push outwards. They like slump onto the ice as if somebody told them after the game they have to help their mother in law with the electronics again.

Even Kuzmenko isn't smiling.

I wonder if they shell up for the period. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Truefan99 said:

Guys guys I can’t contain the excitement, if tonight’s game is any indication we are winning the division easily. So much confidence in this team, everyones super aligned, systems are impressive and they’re generating so many opportunities and giving up so few. Fantastic transformation this team is unrecognizable. 

Golden Globes Sexy Man GIF

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

My biggest concern tonight is compete level. This obviously is not what Tocc wants to see either. I'm hoping a vet like Boes or Kuz, even Joshua help out in the 3rd. The rookies don't look ready to really chip in.

Id say that's the system he's employing this year.  They're going to stifle chances and wait for mistakes.  Expect a lot of 1-0, 2-1 games this season

7 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

When it comes to the Canucks, if you're pessimistic more often than not you're always right. It feeds on itself.

It's harder to be optimistic..

Is that what it's about? Being right?

Fuck me. I'd rather be hopeful and wrong and live in a world where good things are possible than stew in a hole of anger and depression where nothing is ever good enough. Damn.

• Upvote 2