[Rumour] Canucks Did a Thing

8 minutes ago, Conscience said:

I want more things

I would be surprised if a move for a D man isn’t coming down the pipe at some point.

Might have to wait until a bit into the season but I imagine management isnt thrilled with our NHL depth right now.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 2

https://www.sportsnet.ca/podcasts/32-thoughts/

24:00 - Friedman says Canucks are worried about going into the season without someone like Soucy, he thinks a move is coming for another “heavy” defenseman. Marek says it’s obvious to him that Zach Bogosian (who is on waivers) would be a fit based on the coach.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

24:00 - Friedman says Canucks are worried about going into the season without someone like Soucy, he thinks a move is coming for another “heavy” defenseman. Marek says it’s obvious to him that Zach Bogosian (who is on waivers) would be a fit based on the coach.

That was my thought.

He would give us another big RHD.

Plus he is a vet and would give McWard, Johansson and Woo one more year to take Myers place.

To me this makes sense unless they ask to much.

Maybe BB , Garland , or a lower player with Rathbone or something.

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

That was my thought.

He would give us another big RHD.

Plus he is a vet and would give McWard, Johansson and Woo one more year to take Myers place.

To me this makes sense unless they ask to much.

Maybe BB , Garland , or a lower player with Rathbone or something.

I think they'll look to add if they can, wouldn't be surprised if they're still waiting for clarity on how long Soucy could be out. 

Edited by Coconuts

Just now, Coconuts said:

I think they'll look to add if they can, wouldn't be surprised if they were still waiting for clarity on how long Soucy could be out. 

Still would be nice to have that one more RHD.

Injuries happen but if all healthy we would have a great 3 pair D.

Bogosian does seem like a good short term fix, I mean he did play 5 playoff games for lightening last year and 22 year before, big tough as nails RD...to be honest though, I would prefer they package Podz+ Hogz for something better and more long term...JJ moser?

To ARZ

Hogz + Podz + Brock + 2025 1st 

To VAN

JJ Moser 

Crouse

2024 3rd

Crouse Petey Kuzy

PDG Miller Milky

Joshua Suter Garland

Aman Bluegger Lafferty

Moser Hronek

Hughes Cole

Soucy Myers

• Honkin Hronek changed the title to [Rumour] Canucks Did a Thing but Garland Wants Out
20 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Zach could be easily waived and dispatched to another team if necessary, or just sent to Abbotsford if no one claims him. Would be nice to have that type of depth hanging around.