[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because Tomlinson has been in Seattle for too long. He didn't even get the Pieus Suter/Horvat comment 

Yep, and not like a reference from the 90s.  It's last season.  He really needs to catch up on Canucks recent history.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

This is the first game that I've watched a lot of.  Granted, not live.  But it's clear they have a system, particularly in the D-zone.  I doubt we see any more 10 goals against

They seem frighteningly calm in their own end

I haven’t seen this level of calm defensively since the 2011 team. Nice to see them not handling the puck like a live grenade! 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Our announcers need a lil' time to build some chemistry..Some of the convo's seem awkward as was with cheech sometimes but he laughed it off..

the guy couldnt figure out why shorty would mix up 53 for horvat.... geez. fandom at its best.

Why couldnt we get kevin Bieska? what if we all chip in 4 buck on our rogers bill?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

I’m actually disappointed that some of the doom and gloom crowd aren’t here to preach their self-assuring perspectives. 

Just wanted to commend everyone who continually shows up here, points out the good points and keeps the faith regardless of how the team performs. Kudos to y’all. Much appreciated. 

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, dippitybop said:

Where does Joshua fit into this lineup? I don’t have him in my top 12 personally.

anyone?

I don’t know what happened.

but he has a relatively positive year last year and I thought if he had a big summer meh could have taken a step. And he’s take. A step back.

it’s too bad 

especially because theirs a team need, and RT liked him.

disappointing, I wonder what happened in his summer