[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

Just now, eeeeeeeeergh said:

i honestly think we just need Bear to be back healthy, i really liked him as QHs partner

it puts everyone else back in their strength zone, and Bear would cost us very little in cap relative to what he brings

Bear would also look pretty solid with Soucy at least on paper.  Would be a pricey 3rd pair longer-term but opens up some options!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Hey, everyone ... just wanted to share this with you. This is Sammie, my mother's cat that I brought back from Nova Scotia. We had to say a final goodbye to her today. She was 17. I brought her to Vancouver when she was 12. 

I hope you all have as special bond with your loved ones as I had with Sammie. Life is short. Savour the special moments.

FB_IMG_1696646399205.jpg

We said goodbye to our 19 yr old little guy ( dog)  last summer, family members  , sorry about your loss 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Bear would also look pretty solid with Soucy at least on paper.  Would be a pricey 3rd pair longer-term but opens up some options!

thats the great thing about Bear, he can play on the 3rd pair as the puck mover, or up the lineup with hughes too. 

really hope we get him back. 

• Cheers 2