[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

All Quinn there 

Hats off to Bleuger for scoring but Quinn, wow. 

This preseason he’s showing a whole new level

he’s taking control of games, I haven’t see a player on the Canucks change the game like him since Bure. I hope he keeps this up all season. If he does he’s going to be a Norris finalist 

Best thing for him was the captaincy. Some people just thrive under pressure 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, EliPeterson40 said:

Seeing the guys actually execute a clean breakout is sure a breathe of fresh air 

Now that you mention it, I did notice something a bit unusual out there.    Wasn't sure what it was because it's been so long since I saw one of those I couldn't put my finger on it -  but you're right!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Hell of a wrister by Boeser there.

Smart shot, he was looking against markstrom’s body movement and also far pad for a rebound 

Something this team has had a bad habit of doing is trying to pick corners. Getting it on net and forcing rebounds can be as effective or better. Hate seeing players trying to pick high short side and seeing the puck ring around the boards for an odd man the other way. 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Cheers 2