[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

Imagine after all the stress about who’s gonna play with Hughes that it turns out it is going to be Hronek.  That would be something. I like Cole with Myers.  Cole is a nice steady influence on the Giraffe and will hopefully not make him have his chaotic moments. 

That leaves Soucy with either Juulsen or McWard on the 3rd pairing which is fine.  Maybe we will pick up Bjork tomorrow…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Crabcakes said:

It's back up?  I thought it was shut down for good

Not ‘back ‘ up,  Still up 

they haven’t shut down yet, thats why Vintage is still there 

he joked that they must have lost the paper work 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Someone needs to address Kadri at some point. He's scum.

That Elbow on Danny as he scored in TO still has ticked there was no suspension on that blatant move. He will get his when Father Time isn’t too kind to him.

Edited by EP Phone Home

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Kuz came in and scored 40 goals - if I were Tocchet I’d be wary of overcoaching a gem.  

But then again there’s always room to improve. As long as Kuzy is still smiling.

They need a system real bad.  Kuz is a smart boy.  He'll figure it out.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Imagine after all the stress about who’s gonna play with Hughes that it turns out it is going to be Hronek.  That would be something. I like Cole with Myers.  Cole is a nice steady influence on the Giraffe and will hopefully not make him have his chaotic moments. 

That leaves Soucy with either Juulsen or McWard on the 3rd pairing which is fine.  Maybe we will pick up Bjork tomorrow…

I wonder if anyone predicted that combo?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

PDG going to hit 30G 55P, Boeser 15G 65P and Miller 25G 70P this season.

Don’t know about the Boeser number, he’s looking like he has his shot back and is willing to take it.  He used to shoot through the feet of checkers to get his goals in his first two years, hurt his wrist and got away from that. It’s back in his game.

6 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Amazingly, it was A2-🐀2 that had the best faceoff win percentage last year.

image.png.1709de8a41e667958666a47cf91b915f.png

What they don't tell you is that's a sample of 16 face-offs.

Over the full year he took 83 face-offs with 54.2%. Still a small sample, but enough to suggest that he's probably pretty good at it.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yeah that sounds reasonable as long as Soucy is ok and just out of the game precautionary. Bjork would be a good free pickup on the right side.

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

2 at 13cm one at 10. 

I thought I could drive myself to the hospital but was rendered incoherent within 20 minutes.I got really upset when they suggested a catheter.could you just do invasive surgery I said.

• Huggy Bear 1