[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

32 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Finally we get to see Hronek with Hughes!

I don’t get why they wouldn’t look at that. Like we all know Hughes is gonna play 30 minutes a game most nights why not have it be an elite pairing?

The other pairs just have to be okay. If Cole can somehow stabilize Chaos that could be the biggest boost this team could get.

Stabilize him

a9qZVg0_460s.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Tough decision.

Probably watch one live and one on tape

Deciding which one first. Probably Lions, and if the game gets out of hand at half time or maybe 3rd quarter, I'll start on the Canucks.  We only have two, or three pro sports teams in Van, somehow they manage to play games at the same time way too often.

well we had the grizzlies but they screwed that over bad, wish we could get a 2nd shot at a basketball team in VAN 😞 but they would put one in seatle before another try at BC

• Vintage 1

32 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yes. He will.

He was kinda flying under the radar in the NHL. I don't want to jinx it but he has the potential to go elite. 

Ppl worry about his next contract if he's good. Who cares? That's a problem we want to have. 

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, kilgore said:

Tough decision.

Probably watch one live and one on tape

Deciding which one first. Probably Lions, and if the game gets out of hand at half time or maybe 3rd quarter, I'll start on the Canucks.  We only have two, or three pro sports teams in Van, somehow they manage to play games at the same time way too often.

One that just won a championship not long ago:

https://www.milb.com/news/vancouver-canadians-win-2023-northwest-league-title

(they've won a championship title *MULTIPLE* times).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 2

Garland-EP40-Kuz .... interesting. Nows the time to prove we have come together as a group and as a team. Should be less sloppy plays and less technical and positional errors. Will definetly be interesting to watch. Especially for myself thats been one a 7 day workperiod away 15 hours a day not havin time to watch any games. I still feel kinda nauseous after the 10-0 loss 1st game so i am expecting a win with this lineup... Lets gooo!!!   Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE 

Edited by Mrwipeout

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

I'll be flipping back and forth between the lions game and this one. But k would like to see a little revenge for that 10-0 game.

Why not record one and watch the other one later without checking the final score? Bonus: you can fast forward past the commercials and the halftime or between periods junk. You can watch a whole game in just over an hour.

game in just over an hour.

• Like 1