[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames at Rogers Arena, Oct 6, 2023, 7pm PDT

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Steamer4GM said:

I do this all the time. Mostly with football but sometimes with hockey games that are just going from bad to worse. Hopefully very little of that this season >,<

Going to the Lions game tonight and will watch Canucks when I get home. Gonna be tough to try not to read the faces of fans leaving the Rogers on my way to my car though. Taking my headphones and will keep my head down as much as I can haha

Right there with you. I won’t even listen to the car radio in case I accidentally hear the score.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Hronek bandwagon leaving soon ... don't wait and see too much longer ...

Hronek should exceed expectations. Some people are just looking to stir the pot, and need way too much attention.

It's the definition of insanity. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

The Islanders are in great shape at C, so I doubt they care.  Imagine this...Bo/ Nelson/Pageau/Cizikas

Canucks have a much better #1 and #2, but then...

Clubs win on the backs of their top players. Bo Horfat Walket is grossly overpaid as a 3C and a very poor top two C. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Remember Cal Puck forum ? The Calgary fan forum ? Its still around. https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=193663

I was going to register just to ambush them sometime later. But you need to post your real identity to sign up 😐

Register your full identity at a site called CP?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. He’s on the club so two other guys will fight it out to see who stays or goes. Good job by Hogs to earn a spot and the night off. 

Riccio was saying Hoglander isn’t in a good spot. apparently tocchet said “I’ve heard he’s a buzzsaw but have yet to see it”.

Doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence 

Just now, higgyfan said:

You are blinded by your hate, Alf.

Just stating the facts. Horfat Wallet needs to cheat the game to generate offence. When forced to play the right way he’s a black hole offensively and still really not that good defensively. One of our best trades ever was to dump that elephant. 
#embracethehate

1 minute ago, BlockerHigh said:

Riccio was saying Hoglander isn’t in a good spot. apparently tocchet said “I’ve heard he’s a buzzsaw but have yet to see it”.

Doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence 

I heard? Nope. Clearly you heard wrong. Hogs is awesome. He’s earned his spot. Garden Gnome needs to be cleansed. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Just stating the facts. Horfat Wallet needs to cheat the game to generate offence. When forced to play the right way he’s a black hole offensively and still really not that good defensively. One of our best trades ever was to dump that elephant. 
#embracethehate

So you're calling back to back 31 and 38 goal seasons a black hole offensively.