Predict The Score Challenge: Season Opener, EDM @ VAN Oct 11 2023

Goalie29

4 hours ago, Vintage Canuck said:

I appreciate your skepticism, but winning back-to-back in a prediction contest doesn't automatically make one a millionaire, nor does it imply cheating. It seems you're struggling to grasp the concept of statistical probability and accurate prediction. If you have any substantive evidence to support your accusations, feel free to present it. Otherwise, your doubts remain baseless and unfounded. Winning consistently doesn't require a conspiracy, just a better understanding of the game. Cheers.

I will remain skeptical until I see results for my self I will be watching your predictions closely and tabulating points to ensure no extra or bonus points were awarded.

I plan on winning this year's contest so anyone who is challenging me for the top I'd love to see if they can do so legitimately.

1 hour ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

I will remain skeptical until I see results for my self I will be watching your predictions closely and tabulating points to ensure no extra or bonus points were awarded.

I plan on winning this year's contest so anyone who is challenging me for the top I'd love to see if they can do so legitimately.

Are you questioning my integrity?  🤔

2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Cam we see the lists for the final standings the last few years. I think I came close once?

Twice, actually.

22/23 - Tied for 23rd

21/22 - 2nd place, only 1 pt behind @Vintage Canuck

20/21 - Tied for 14th

2020 Bubble playoffs - 33rd

19/20 - 2nd place, 6 pts behind

28 minutes ago, Goalie29 said:

Twice, actually.

22/23 - Tied for 23rd

21/22 - 2nd place, only 1 pt behind @Vintage Canuck

20/21 - Tied for 14th

2020 Bubble playoffs - 33rd

19/20 - 2nd place, 6 pts behind

Sweet! I forgot about those. The 21/22 I missed 2 games near the end of the season due to work travel. I should have beat Vintage but he has horseshoes 😆

53 minutes ago, Goalie29 said:

Are you questioning my integrity?  🤔

I am already leading the pack with my Garland prediction. I am just saying I am coming into this contest with several years of sports betting experience and insight into stats and predictions. I NEVER seen a person be able to beat out 2 seasons worth of competitors in a betting environment, its unbelievable that someone won back to back its really a bigger deal than most people realize how hard that is to do.

But I am here now and I will challenge anyone to try to best a professional bettor in this contest I welcome the challenge.

Just now, CanucksRookieFan said:

I am already leading the pack with my Garland prediction. I am just saying I am coming into this contest with several years of sports betting experience and insight into stats and predictions. I NEVER seen a person be able to beat out 2 seasons worth of competitors in a betting environment, its unbelievable that someone won back to back its really a bigger deal than most people realize how hard that is to do.

But I am here now and I will challenge anyone to try to best a professional bettor in this contest I welcome the challenge.

This is a game.  No betting allowed.

Just now, Goalie29 said:

This is a game.  No betting allowed.

Absolutely. I am not betting in this forum, I am using my knowledge of the stats and teams to make my self a pretty dime on betting sites ( not recommended for most people ).

I am excited to be a part of this contest having a lot of data and stats software available to me I'd love to see someone beat me and my analytics in this contest.

2 hours ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

Sorry, bud. Thanks to PED’s(prediction enhancing drugs), I’m winning by a landslide.

• ThereItIs 1

On 10/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, Crimson JH said:

Canucks 3-2

Petey gwg

Pizza for 1st goal

Too bad I called Brock’s hattrick on GDT before he got one and didn’t use it on here… 😝  so far my prediction still stands on Petey’s gwg.. 

still really happy to see our boys smoking the Coilers! 

Edited by Crimson JH

• 5 months later...