Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

On 8/23/2024 at 9:58 AM, Optimist Prime said:

The Relevant bit on Israel/Hamas begins at 33 minutes and sums up around 36:15, so it will only take you 3 minutes to hear her take on Israel/Gaza and some global bits about tyranny at the end too.  She could not have echoed my position any better if I wrote this for her. (I did not, but whoever did earned their paycheck)

Yea that was pretty good. Not sure if they can actually achieve a cease fire before Nov, I doubt Sinwar wants that but the speech was clear and forceful.

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Interestingly a Bedouin not Jewish Israelite targeted.. Don't shoot me for my play on words;

Who became a grandfather while in captivity & nice to see him free!

I have no idea why Hamas just didn't release the Muslim and non-Israeli captives right away. Only making enemies by holding them.

4 hours ago, Taxi said:

I have no idea why Hamas just didn't release the Muslim and non-Israeli captives right away. Only making enemies by holding them.

I imagine you, at the moment of suggesting this, forgot that Sinwar with his own hands strangled Arabs simply suspected of being friendly with Israel?

I am more surprised he, an Arab by decent but Israeli citizen was found alive, uncastrated, owning all his fingers & toes. 

So, how's things going in the west bank?

I was told nothing would happen there and there was no designs on anything.  Just curious...

As Israeli tanks and troops stormed into Palestinian communities in the occupied West Bank this week — one of the largest such military operations in years — a comment by the country's foreign minister reverberated loudly across the region.

Israel should resort to the "temporary evacuation" of Palestinian residents from the West Bank, if need be, to facilitate the fight against terrorism, Israel Katz wrote on social media, as Israeli bulldozers dug up roads, destroyed buildings and left a trail of destruction behind them.

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1