Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That’s actually laughably bad AI.

The shadowing is a dead giveaway.

I'm definitely not an expert in AI imaging. I'm really curious why do you think it's AI? I tried to look for obvious shadows, but the guy's shadow walking under the street light seems to be correct based on the light angle. The same with the shadow from the guys across the street running after the impact. I'm definitely not arguing one way or another, just trying to understand.

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

That I do not know ,  but would think that would have some guidance..

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

That’s clearly AI. 

Not to mention the logic.

How does a cruise missile from Iran get shot down over Gaza?  After overshooting Israel. Why would they even shoot it down...

Falling absolutely vertically downward, flat, with no trajectory. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

42 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

How does a cruise missile from Iran get shot down over Gaza?  After overshooting Israel. Why would they even shoot it down...

Based on the reports the guy who was killed was Gazan who left Gaza when the war started and lived in Jericho (which is close to Dead Sea).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RomanPer said:

I love my people’s attitude and sense of humour. After attack that lasted a few hours, the first joke coming through Israeli channels is this “That’s it? Didn’t Iranians know that we prepared food for 3 days?” 🙂 

The Iranians fired their wad and then stated to Israel don't retaliate or we will really get mad. My hope is that the IDF have their targets lined up and will hit Iran when ready. At some point the Liberals will be tossed out in Canada as the exhibit an ongoing incapability to deal with the real issues in the ME. They have imported Hamas and Hezbollah activists into Canada and stopped supporting Israel. Violent demonstrations in Toronto and Montreal. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RomanPer said:

I love my people’s attitude and sense of humour. After attack that lasted a few hours, the first joke coming through Israeli channels is this “That’s it? Didn’t Iranians know that we prepared food for 3 days?” 🙂 

And as we know, it can easily stretch to 8. 

• Haha 3

On 7/28/2024 at 9:00 PM, Optimist Prime said:

Hezbollah claims to be 200,000 strong in its manpower, none the less, they have no chance of winning an all out war with Israel. Lebanon will likely lose its two southern most provinces as a new 'buffer zone' if war actually breaks out fully. The city of Tyre and coastline above it may be allowed to be habitatable, but I don't see Israel playing around with over 100,000 Hezbollah in the south and east of Lebanon. If Israel hits back it will be like Canadian infantry doctrine: overwhelm the opposition with speed and violence. 

Iran is the overwhelming issue here, there and everywhere, as Hezbollah don't really speak for Lebanon, but Beirut has allowed them to flourish and by not stopping their random rocket assaults, invites what is almost now inevitable. 

Sad times. I hope it is a swift victory for the IDF in the north. 

Every so often I nail it. Hearing now civvies and official Lebanese army being told to get back north of the wadi al-awali, even more north than my prediction.

image.jpeg.8075ad0e9d86b1adcff1ce4595fed897.jpeg

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Yea the physics are just wrong.

Look at how the guy bounces out from under the missile.

Im sure it happened but this is clearly just someone’s AI reenactment of it.

We live in an age now where we really need to question the videos we’re seeing and sharing. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I have to say I am incredibly saddened by the state of the UN lately. UNRWA has been completely infiltrated by Hamas and other terror networks and frankly I agree with the Israeli PM here.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/01/world/video/naftali-bennett-israel-iran-attack-antonio-guterres-ceasefire-blitzer-digvid

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

36 minutes ago -

Hassan Jaafar Qasir, Hassan Nasrallah's son-in-law, was assassinated in an Israeli raid in Damascus, Syria

2 hours ago - 

Syrian Observatory: 7 killed and wounded in a raid on a building in Damascus frequented by Hezbollah and Revolutionary Guard officials

and In Lebanon near Metula, Israel, this news:

8 hours ago - 

The Israeli army officially announces the death of a unit commander in battles in southern Lebanon

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

I have to say I am incredibly saddened by the state of the UN lately. UNRWA has been completely infiltrated by Hamas and other terror networks and frankly I agree with the Israeli PM here.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/01/world/video/naftali-bennett-israel-iran-attack-antonio-guterres-ceasefire-blitzer-digvid

Israel declared Guterres "persona non grata".

The amount of pro-zionist, anti-Arabic rhetoric in this thread is really scary. I understand that when the media where you live only provides one side of a story, it's really easy to fall in there rabbit hole. Like this UNRWA staffer who was a leader for Hezbollah. What BS that is... And before you all go and lay out proof from AP, and Israeli Times...

Google "does israel vet UNRWA staff members". Or don't, because you won't like the answer. And then your social media might start providing alternating viewpoints to what you're used too. It's like the 12 UNRWA staff members israel said participated in the Oct 7 attacks, way back in January. No proof was ever submitted by israel, other than their word. And after a 4 month long investigation by OIOS (because israel didn't/couldn't provide the evidence) no independent authentication was achieved.

So because Hamas maybe killed some three/four hundred Israeli civilians, and took a hundred or so more hostage, We G7's want to set the entire West Asia on fire. Yeah, I agree. Makes sense. So much easier than attaining facts...

So may peace prevail

eventually

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Wait....Jews are known for comedy? 

Adorable Yogurt GIF - Adorable Yogurt Spaceballs - Discover ...

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, grover said:

The amount of pro-zionist, anti-Arabic rhetoric in this thread is really scary. I understand that when the media where you live only provides one side of a story, it's really easy to fall in there rabbit hole. Like this UNRWA staffer who was a leader for Hezbollah. What BS that is... And before you all go and lay out proof from AP, and Israeli Times...

Google "does israel vet UNRWA staff members". Or don't, because you won't like the answer. And then your social media might start providing alternating viewpoints to what you're used too. It's like the 12 UNRWA staff members israel said participated in the Oct 7 attacks, way back in January. No proof was ever submitted by israel, other than their word. And after a 4 month long investigation by OIOS (because israel didn't/couldn't provide the evidence) no independent authentication was achieved.

So because Hamas maybe killed some three/four hundred Israeli civilians, and took a hundred or so more hostage, We G7's want to set the entire West Asia on fire. Yeah, I agree. Makes sense. So much easier than attaining facts...

So may peace prevail

eventually

I imagine you have all the best of intentions?  Welcome to CDC Forums!

Your not the only one disappointed in support. 

To me its odd that terrorists, my choice of words with apologies, have more support from the West than amongst other Arabic & Muslim people...

If you are not a terrorist supporter, how do you separate Hamas or Hezbollah from Palestinians in your thinking? 

On 10/2/2024 at 1:23 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

It was a part of the missile that gets dumped once all the fuel has been spent. It wasn't intercepted, just a natural part of BM's being launched.

23 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Yea the physics are just wrong.

Look at how the guy bounces out from under the missile.

Im sure it happened but this is clearly just someone’s AI reenactment of it.

We live in an age now where we really need to question the videos we’re seeing and sharing. 

You can see a kinetic flash right before impact with the ground. I don't think AI would do that.

On 10/2/2024 at 1:23 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

I glad you brought this up..

I noticed in those videos that  those missiles that reached Israel didn’t seem to have a payload that detonated on impact .   
Even the ones hit by defences .

Could it be that Iran only had enough rocket fuel to fly the missile?

Or perhaps had to keep them light enough to fly them ?

The one video of a missile hitting the pedestrian,  practically fell from the sky and was expended of payload and fuel.

Yes it may have been shot down , but if it had payload or fuel , surely it would have exploded on impact,  or exploded by a defensive hit.

it’s interesting.

44 minutes ago, Olli Juolevi said:

It was a part of the missile that gets dumped once all the fuel has been spent. It wasn't intercepted, just a natural part of BM's being launched.

You can see a kinetic flash right before impact with the ground. I don't think AI would do that.

AI can do a lot more than we even realize.

You think the AI the public is playing around with is as advanced as it gets?

I’m sure governments and military are light years ahead of us.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Vintage 1