Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

And the innocent People suffer. This is so bad. Stupid Hamas for starting this and stupid IDF for doing what they’re doing now. 

Its always the innocent civilians that suffer.   The rich  elite and the politicians always seem to do just fine though. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

So we agree Hamas is the benefactor of that hospital being blown up. 

What's more important, arguing about who blew it up ?

Or giving a f#ck about the victims ? 

No doubt we will hear the same BS, thoughts and prayers and the killing will continue.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

18 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

So we agree Hamas is the benefactor of that hospital being blown up. 

Only if you have a twisted, vague grasp of the entire situation, believe you can tell the future, and only care about blaming one side and supporting the other.

In the most general sense, every time Israel kills a Palestinian, a Jordanian, Lebanese, Egyptian, etc it benefits the groups that oppose Israel.  It is the well known “insurgent math” principle where for every one you kill, you create ten more.

It also benefits Israel as they get billions in support globally to protect themselves.  A wider conflict also benefits them as it gives an excuse to bomb the living crap out of several neighbours who are thorns in their sides, with the support of the American military who has preemptively been sending in battle groups for that eventuality.  The Israeli government has been in serious trouble domestically, and nothing unites a country more than war.  All domestic sins are currently forgotten, and hey formed a “unity government” to basically cede all power to Netenyahu 

The clear biggest benefactor of this war is Netenyahu.  He isn’t in danger of being blown up like Hamas is, and he gets a bunch of benefits.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/13/israel-unity-government

Edited by Provost
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

What's more important, arguing about who blew it up ?

Or giving a f#ck about the victims ? 

No doubt we will hear the same BS, thoughts and prayers and the killing will continue.

Except, if misinformation is being used all around the Muslim world to cause uproar and uprising against something Israel didn't do. This is only lead to a lot more civilian casualties and not just in Gaza. It looks more and more like it was Hamas' own rocket that caused the explosion, but no one in the crowds that are already whipped into frenzy and attacking US and Israeli embassies around the world will listen to the facts.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

32 minutes ago, Provost said:

Only if you have a twisted, vague grasp ...

I am speaking of jihadi terrorists firing rockets, not Palestians, and I 100% believe they have those twisted minds. 

Other than that you have great points, thanks for typing them out.

4 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Except, if misinformation is being used all around the Muslim world to cause uproar and uprising against something Israel didn't do. This is only lead to a lot more civilian casualties and not just in Gaza. It looks more and more like it was Hamas' own rocket that caused the explosion, but no one in the crowds that are already whipped into frenzy and attacking US and Israeli embassies around the world will listen to the facts.

The point I am making is that I haven't seen much compassion for the victims, just the blame game being played, both in the " media " and this thread.

That is what is at the heart of this conflict.

A continuous circle of blame and hatred. 

I am not stating you are wrong however no solid evidence has been provided either way. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So who’s social media account is correct?

that @gaza_report account is most definitely not a "gaza" account lol

its IDF propaganda, scroll through some of the tweets. They have dozens of those accounts set up. 

Observe:

image.png.fa0dc9a6165d524c8589ea0ed1922a77.png

Elephant sucking itself Memes - Imgflip

Edited by eeeeeeeeergh
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

Idk what shocks me more: Israel having the gall to bomb a hospital full of children or posters here posting fake news to dismiss it.

I legit cant believe theres people eating up the IDF propaganda

1. They took responsibility for it, then deleted the tweet

2. They had issued an evacuation order for the hospital

3. PIJ rockets are miserable wretched explosives without anywhere near the payload to level a massive hospital 

This was a fucking Israeli air strike, ofc they're walking it back now that they've seen the reaction, but this is not the first time the IDF has bombed a hospital, school, or other civilian target. It happened in 2014 too, just that nobody was paying attention in 2014. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eeeeeeeeergh said:

I legit cant believe theres people eating up the IDF propaganda

1. They took responsibility for it, then deleted the tweet

2. They had issued an evacuation order for the hospital

3. PIJ rockets are miserable wretched explosives without anywhere near the payload to level a massive hospital 

This was a fucking Israeli air strike, ofc they're walking it back now that they've seen the reaction, but this is not the first time the IDF has bombed a hospital, school, or other civilian target. It happened in 2014 too, just that nobody was paying attention in 2014. 

There’s clearly zero neutrality in this thread.

Posters are quick to blame Hamas for attacks but are hesitant to blame Israel for anything. It’s embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Just now, Guntrix said:

Posters are quick to blame Hamas for attacks but are hesitant to blame Israel for anything. It’s embarrassing. 

"An airstrike in Deir al Balah reduced a house to rubble, killing a man and 11 women and children inside and in a neighboring house, some of whom had evacuated from Gaza City. Witnesses said there was no warning before the strike."

"Shelling from Israeli tanks hit a U.N. school in central Gaza where 4,000 Palestinians had taken refuge, killing six people and wounding dozens, the United Nations Palestinian refugee agency said. At least 24 U.N. installations have been hit the past week, killing at least 14 members of the agency’s staff."

Fucking monsters absolutely no better than Hamas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

Idk what shocks me more: Israel having the gall to bomb a hospital full of children or posters here posting fake news to dismiss it.

11 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

You can't be serious? Neutrality is what you want and you use this MAGA conspiracy clown as your standard?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

That awkward moment when the Israeli Prime Minister deletes this tweet..

B72D5B76-A302-4D02-9190-F904150BC37A.thumb.jpeg.676e08acc62bbd6f9303889a0a1ab1d4.jpeg

But hey, I’m sure there’s a totally justifiable reason. 

I am not sure how I can use that as circumstantial proof since that tweet leaves room for a lot of interpretation. Same with the IDF footage. Seems like a stretch. 

Probably gonna have to wait till more confirmation occurs from outside intelligence agencies. 

I am not gonna be quick to judge on this one. 

8 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

You can't be serious? Neutrality is what you want and you use this MAGA conspiracy clown as your standard?

I mean, the true source isn't Jackson Hinkle, is it? It's Jon Donnison, a BBC correspondent who's been following the conflict for over 10 years. 

Edited by Guntrix
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

It was a BBC video and reporter, not some posturing by some random Twitter dude.

Nice try.

4 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

Badr 3 rocket carries a warhead weighing between 300 kg and 400 kg (661 pounds to 882 pounds)

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article/irans-rockets-palestinian-groups

If I had to guess, most likely it GBU or BLU dropped from a plane.

But that’s just my speculation, time will tell.

Regardless of what hit that hospital, it’s a tragedy!

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeergh said:

that @gaza_report account is most definitely not a "gaza" account lol

its IDF propaganda, scroll through some of the tweets. They have dozens of those accounts set up. 

Observe:

image.png.fa0dc9a6165d524c8589ea0ed1922a77.png

Elephant sucking itself Memes - Imgflip

Neither account is legit source.  One is an Israeli journalist and the other is an account inside Gaza.  Neither account represents the official side of the parties...

• Upvote 1

Just now, CBH1926 said:

If I had to guess, most likely it GBU or BLU dropped from a plane.

But that’s just my speculation, time will tell.

Regardless of what hit that hospital, it’s a tragedy!

Yeah this is quite horrific. This is gonna increase tensions for neighbouring nations as well. 

US gonna have their hands full and Biden is about to visit Israel. I’d probably cancel that. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Neither account is legit source.  One is an Israeli journalist and the other is an account inside Gaza.  Neither account represents the official side of the parties...

Deleting my reply - "official IDF arabic page" is likely a fake page too

Edited by eeeeeeeeergh
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1