Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Go to the al Jazeera web site. So far there are calls for evidence, not confirmation.

No one has an agenda on here people just want facts. 

Al Jazeera has just confirmed on their live feed that the picture is indeed rubble of Gaza Baptist Hospital. So there's that doubt put to rest. Official figures will be published soon, I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, Playoff Beered said:

You can't be serious? Neutrality is what you want and you use this MAGA conspiracy clown as your standard?

He’s not only MAGA consiparist. He also just spent 6 months in russia and in Donbas, paddling russian propaganda to his US viewers and is now being investigated by the FBI for espionage.

• Cheers 3

Just now, Guntrix said:

I did. Then I posted media that was published after. Did you read that?

Why get hung up on a graphic title when al Jazeera is still publishing its not confirmed yet?

Things are moving too fast to say Israel has no evidence. Let's see where 24 hours takes us, maybe there's satellite or other data. 

• Vintage 1

Still think if Israel wants the moral high ground and to destroy Hamas from within Gaza, all they need to do is come out and say that upon arrest of Hamas senior leadership, Israel is prepared to negotiate an immediate reversal of settlement building in the West Bank, and open to discussing solutions for refugees living In Gaza 

8 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

1. Cites Al Jazeera.

2. Uses Al Jazeera against him.

3. "Don't want to debate anymore."

4. Profit?

Why debate someone who doesn't know what's going on?

This is still their leading story on the subject...

What we know so far about the deadly Israeli strike on a Gaza hospital

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/18/what-do-we-know-about-the-strike-on-the-hospital-in-gaza

Al Jazeera was not able to independently verify the accounts.

• ThereItIs 1

Seems like there was a fire in the parking lot of the hospital which started everything and then there was an explosion in the hospital itself.  This makes the most logical sense given the fact that the cars shown in the rubble were not torn to pieces and there was no crater on site and the surrounding buildings were not even damaged.

I highly doubt a JDAM did this damage, more likely a piece of a rocket that either misfired or was shot down by the IDF.  Until anyone can provide more conclusive evidence, I am going with the GeoConfirmed conclusion, especially given the fact that they confirmed this through geotracking...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Why debate someone who doesn't know what's going on?

This is still their leading story on the subject...

What we know so far about the deadly Israeli strike on a Gaza hospital

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/18/what-do-we-know-about-the-strike-on-the-hospital-in-gaza

You put into question whether the picture of the blast was indeed real or just a "fire in a parking lot." Al Jazeera has CONFIRMED its validity.

I suggest you tune in to Al Jazeera before you talk about "what's going on". Especially if you plan to use them as your source going forward. I'm sure you can find a feed somewhere. 

Edited by Guntrix

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

You put into question whether the picture of the blast was indeed real or just a "fire in a parking lot." Al Jazeera has CONFIRMED its validity.

I suggest you tune in to Al Jazeera before you talk about "what's going on". I'm sure you can find a feed somewhere. 

Go and re-read my posts. If you can't understand what I'm saying, tough luck because I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

Just now, Playoff Beered said:

Go and re-read my posts. If you can't understand what I'm saying, tough luck because I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

38 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Yeah, and that's about all the evidence that exists. Does that look like a bomb that killed 500 or a fire in a parking lot?

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The actual footage has to come from somewhere.  Are you suggesting it is fake and AI generated?  If so, I've love to see that evidence....

All I'm saying is that using Israel to argue for Israel is pretty damning. But I guess that's where we're at right now.

Edited by Guntrix
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

In context to what? Figure that out and then maybe you'll get it, but at this point I have my doubts.

Sure thing! I'll insert the post (containing the picture) you quoted:

52 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

I've literally posted only a couple sources which, in my view, have more credibility than much of what's been posting on here. 

There's a difference between believing Israel has illegitimately established itself in the region and believing that the two-state solution is the only way forward. One can agree with both. Unfortunately, the two-state solution is the only viable and realistic way to salvage what's left of Palestine, even if I don't agree on the existence of Israel. 

PS. I don't think I've been aggressive. I think my position has ruffled feathers. 

Yet as of 17 mins ago, Al Jazeera published the following graphic citing themselves as the source. It even includes a picture of the hospital, which they themselves said on their live broadcast has been verified:

AlJazeera.thumb.png.786d29d5a6be21da893311bcc2870ccb.png

Eagerly waiting for the incoming mental gymnastics!

(in case you haven't figured it out, the picture of the blast has been confirmed by both the BBC and Al Jazeera).

Edited by Guntrix

41 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

(in case you haven't figured it out, the picture of the blast has been confirmed by both the BBC and Al Jazeera).

The picture you posted from Al Jazeera looks to be a large fire in the parking lot, which confirms the GeoConfirmed conclusion...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1