Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

On 10/20/2024 at 6:02 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

Sinister leak, leak to scare Iranians, deeply imbedded mole in US Intelligence?

Leak to scare the Iranians?  No...  You don't give someone their enemy's attack plan to scare them.  You give it to them to either foil or delay an attack. 

Israel was foolish to share their actual plan with the US military.  We aren't known for our ability to keep secrets.  Just ask Snowden or check out the Chinese fighter jets that are basically carbon copy clones of US jets.

The FBI is now investigating this.   It's espionage with a fair chance of a side of treason.  Whoever leaked it better be a civilian, because in a military court martial, you would need a lower standard of proof for a treason charge than in a civilian court.

In either a civilian or military court, espionage is a given if you get tied to the leak.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Isn’t our western culture pretty good? Isn’t it based on a Judeo-Christian ethic? 
Maybe it’s not religion but the crazies who use Islam to promote hatred and violence that’s the problem? The crazies who use Islam to teach hate need to be eliminated. Then the good people of Islam can teach the children to be peaceful and forgiving, like Christianity teaches. 

Sure, maybe when Christ was born, but it sure went down hill from there...............(Morality)

And sure

The Christian based countries  over time, basically robbed their way to superiority...aka Roman Crusades, Church of England, etc...

But even more so, over the last 1oo years...you have to think the Russian Orthodox church, Roman Catholic Church to name a few, have bent, twisted, and disfigured the intent and the word of GOD, not to mention the Jews, that have gone too far (yet, I do not blame them)

and still

I would not give up anything I own......

So, I guess I am human! Certainly not perfect! maybe even a little bit of a hypocrite! 

• MillerTime 1

5 hours ago, Ilunga said:

You are indeed correct.

The Jewish people don't want to kill German's.

Probably one of the major reasons is  because  the Jewish/Isreali people were given a state of their own. 

So how about Isreal doing what the majority of the world wants, get out of the occupied territories and allowing the Palestinians a state of their own.

Their is a chance that the Palestinians won't want to kill Jew/Israelis.

Also stop killing Palestinians, which has been going on for decades, and they might stop killing Jews/Isrealis.

Stop quoting me. I have zero interest engaging with you. You twist every word i say.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

No thanks. Alf knows it’s the crazies of Islam who are teaching their children to hate who are the problem. Lots of good people of Islam who will lead the people of their faith to peace and prosperity. The bad ones will be exterminated. 

It's history Alf.

It's the story of Civilization.

Fascinating stuff.

Where it began, its journey across our planet.

You're never to old to learn.

How do you know where you are going, if you don't know where you have been ?

54 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Stop quoting me. I have zero interest engaging with you. You twist every word i say.

No I don't. 

I was listening to Anthony Lowenstein today.

He was expanding on the theme of his book, The Palestine Laboratory. 

He was stating that nations are reluctant to call out Isreal for several reasons.

One, they purchase weapons off Isreal.

Israel using the occupied territories as a testing ground for military and other technology, and then being able to on sell it, claiming it has been battle tested. 

That's why many in Isreal, have a vested interest in continuing this never ending conflict.

The second reason is they are astounded by the fact that Isreal gets away with war crimes that no other country would.

This is the reason why ethno nationalist country's like India, who is the largest importer of Isreali weapons models themselves on the Isreali state.

They see Isreal as the ultimate example of ethno nationalist state. 

The sort of state they want to be.

Here you can listen.

https://antonyloewenstein.com/abc-radio-late-night-live-interview-on-the-palestine-laboratory/

He also states how he gets hate mail from fellow Jewish Australians. 

As he also states, many people place way more value on Israeli lives, compared to Palestinian lives.

There is a lot of evidence of this, in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Leak to scare the Iranians?  No...  You don't give someone their enemy's attack plan to scare them.  You give it to them to either foil or delay an attack. 

Israel was foolish to share their actual plan with the US military.  We aren't known for our ability to keep secrets.  Just ask Snowden or check out the Chinese fighter jets that are basically carbon copy clones of US jets.

The FBI is now investigating this.   It's espionage with a fair chance of a side of treason.  Whoever leaked it better be a civilian, because in a military court martial, you would need a lower standard of proof for a treason charge than in a civilian court.

In either a civilian or military court, espionage is a given if you get tied to the leak.

On a different day; would have heavily suggested Trump...

Coles notes on Iran;

Average income spiked in the new regimes first ten years 1979 to 1989, quadrupling. Peaking in 1990 at $10,050 US per person.

* It has dropped in half in the 36 years since.

* Inflation has run at 50% average for the last 5 years with income dropping.

* More than 30% of the population (not counting expelled, there is also some depopulation) now below poverty line.

* All while spending billions upon billions upon billions on proxies.

* While maintaining secularly unpopular religious policies that limit human rights.

* Summary, its vulnerable?

50% of Iran's income nationally is oil. Almost 80% of which is shipped from one shipping hub in the Straights of Hormuz. Israel has already shown in one attack they can breach Iran's air defense. Which attacking before the election would cause fuel in California to double? Across the US and world 10%?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

No I don't. 

He was stating that nations are reluctant to call out Isreal for several reasons.

Israel using the occupied territories as a testing ground for military and other technology, and then being able to on sell it, claiming it has been battle tested. 

That's why many in Isreal, have a vested interest in continuing this never ending conflict.

The second reason is they are astounded by the fact that Isreal gets away with war crimes that no other country would.

This is the reason why ethno nationalist country's like India, who is the largest importer of Isreali weapons models themselves on the Isreali state.

Here you can listen.

https://antonyloewenstein.com/abc-radio-late-night-live-interview-on-the-palestine-laboratory/

As he also states, many people place way more value on Israeli lives, compared to Palestinian lives.

1. Israel does not get away with war crimes. If Israel is committing was crimes, then ever nation who engages in urban combat is too. You would have to substantially change the definition of war crimes to hold Israel accountable. 

2. Nobody values Palestinian lives less. They see Hamas as responsible for the deaths. If you are going to build a massive religious death cult and then hide behind your own civilians while you attack a much stronger neighbor, people are going to die. 

• ThereItIs 1

6 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

On a different day; would have heavily suggested Trump...

Trump lumps Iran in with China.  He's not a fan.  He'd likely die in prison if he still had the kind of access needed to do that.  I saw an article speculating that the guilty party  will likely be a pentagon worker with a personal connection to Iran.

Personally I figure it's either that or some moronic ideologue who has bought into the far left Israel is evil narrative. 

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Coles notes on Iran;

Average income spiked in the new regimes first ten years 1979 to 1989, quadrupling. Peaking in 1990 at $10,050 US per person.

* It has dropped in half in the 36 years since.

* Inflation has run at 50% average for the last 5 years with income dropping.

* More than 30% of the population (not counting expelled, there is also some depopulation) now below poverty line.

* All while spending billions upon billions upon billions on proxies.

* While maintaining secularly unpopular religious policies that limit human rights.

* Summary, its vulnerable?

50% of Iran's income nationally is oil. Almost 80% of which is shipped from one shipping hub in the Straights of Hormuz. Israel has already shown in one attack they can breach Iran's air defense. Which attacking before the election would cause fuel in California to double? Across the US and world 10%?

When Israel hits Iran I hope it destroys enough regime control to allow the people to rise up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ilunga said:

No I don't. 

Here you can listen.

Congratulations, you found another useful idiot Jew who doesn’t represent majority of us, and now using him as some sort of proof.

What does any of this have to do with the original post of mine that you are replying to? You will be reported for spam.

19 hours ago, Alflives said:

How many Japanese people died in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? So many German people died when their cities were crumbled in WWII. Yet those countries people are allies with those who bombed them. And the number of civilian deaths were a lot more too. 
People can overcome hatred if the adults in children’s’ lives don’t teach it. The crazies need to be exterminated. The good people left need to accept the help provided to rebuild and not teach hatred to their children. 

It is a bit different of a situation Alf. Religion and thousands of years..  plus Japan and Germany started that shit and they know it.....

4 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Trump lumps Iran in with China.  He's not a fan.  He'd likely die in prison if he still had the kind of access needed to do that.  I saw an article speculating that the guilty party  will likely be a pentagon worker with a personal connection to Iran.

Personally I figure it's either that or some moronic ideologue who has bought into the far left Israel is evil narrative. 

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

1000s of years.... is this the legacy of all that, just more hate? What a waste.

and the bigger waste of all that humanity for thousands and thousands of years can be traced back to one delusional asshat. "God said i have to kill you my boy...oh wait, now he says i can spare your life but i have to cut up your junk a bit, for god is good."

• Sad 1