Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

8 minutes ago, moosehead said:

I think that the EU, USA and the UN should all be involved with negotiating a 2 state solution for this conflict. 

I think that the EU, USA and the UN should all be involved with influencing Israel to stop the oppression / occupation / collective punishment of 2 million palestinians in Gaza.

1, 960,000 of these Gaza citizens are innocent civilians and should NOT be collectively punished / harmed. Remember many are woman and children and just want to have a peaceful life with basic needs met / freedom to live in and not in a cage......

Remember that right now Gaza buildings / apartments  are  being bombed and quite likely American and Canadian bombs / munition devices  are being used for this . 

So... Involved. Meaning? If it's millitary then there will be some innocent lives lost. If its not millitary then Hamas gets to recover and grow stronger.

So if we worry about Iran's statement that you posted, it just helps Hamas.

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

So... Involved. Meaning? If it's millitary then there will be some innocent lives lost. If its not millitary then Hamas gets to recover and grow stronger.

So if we worry about Iran's statement that you posted, it just helps Hamas.

My statement is irrevelent....  The world is  already worried...

Hamas is an ideology.  You can not kill off an ideology... You are only making many more martyrs and growing the resistance. 

Hamas is not a conventional army.   Their soldiers / terrorists will only melt into the general population. 

No one wants to see this conflict spread throughout the region. 

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on Thursday with global tensions extremely high as the Israel-Hamas war continues and the US seeks to avoid it spreading to the wider Middle East.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/26/politics/blinken-wang-yi-meeting/index.html

Edited by moosehead

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

My statement is irrevelent....  The world is  already worried...

Hamas is an ideology.  You can not kill off an ideology... You are only making many more martyrs and growing the resistance. 

No one wants to see this conflict spread throughout the region. 

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on Thursday with global tensions extremely high as the Israel-Hamas war continues and the US seeks to avoid it spreading to the wider Middle East.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/26/politics/blinken-wang-yi-meeting/index.html

Or you crush Hamas and people see the error of supporting them .

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Alf sees the world heading to WWIII. I’m just not too sure how those citizens who don’t side with their country’s interests will be treated? I’m guessing that in western democracies they will be protected by their rights to expression. But what about in those countries that don’t provide their people with such protection? 
And can we in our western democracies have I fighting while fighting WWIII? The ugliness of war will spread to our shores too. 

• Huggy Bear 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alf sees the world heading to WWIII. I’m just not too sure how those citizens who don’t side with their country’s interests will be treated? I’m guessing that in western democracies they will be protected by their rights to expression. But what about in those countries that don’t provide their people with such protection? 
And can we in our western democracies have I fighting while fighting WWIII? The ugliness of war will spread to our shores too. 

You’re drunk Alf. 

Go to bed. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

they chose now. EDIT: Sharpie beat me to it. I guess this helps confirm, lol.

4 minutes ago
US F-16s struck a weapons storage facility & a ammunition storage facility in AbuKamal Syria used by the IRGC & Iran-linked groups, per a senior military official 
((it is right on the border with Iraq along the Euphrates river on the ISIS bank. Just south-east of Deir Ez Zor))

14 minutes ago
Pentagon: Biden ordered strikes on two facilities in Syria used by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and groups supported by Tehran

15 minutes ago
Now @SecDef has also confirmed that US forces conducted "self-defense strikes on two facilities in eastern Syria used by Iran IRGC
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You’re drunk Alf. 

Go to bed. 

Yes the bulletin of Nuclear scientists are totally crazy ?

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time/

That's not factoring in the current situation in the middle east.

There are rumours China will take this opportunity, multiple other conflicts the west are involved in, to invade Taiwan.

I am with Alf on this one.

I stated this at the start of my original thread about the war in Ukraine, we are at a tipping point.

All it takes is one mistake or one crazy military figure and we are all in the sh!t.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Yes the bulletin of Nuclear scientists are totally crazy ?

That's not factoring in the current situation in the middle east.

There are rumours China will take this opportunity, multiple other conflicts the west are involved in, to invade Taiwan.

I am with Alf on this one.

I stated this at the start of my original thread about the war in Ukraine, we are at a tipping point.

All it takes is one mistake or one crazy military figure and we are all in the sh!t.

image.gif.7e85c5aa01211d65cf24964413818142.gif

20 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

they chose now. EDIT: Sharpie beat me to it. I guess this helps confirm, lol.

4 minutes ago
US F-16s struck a weapons storage facility & a ammunition storage facility in AbuKamal Syria used by the IRGC & Iran-linked groups, per a senior military official 
((it is right on the border with Iraq along the Euphrates river on the ISIS bank. Just south-east of Deir Ez Zor))

14 minutes ago
Pentagon: Biden ordered strikes on two facilities in Syria used by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and groups supported by Tehran

15 minutes ago
Now @SecDef has also confirmed that US forces conducted "self-defense strikes on two facilities in eastern Syria used by Iran IRGC

Watched the Iranian women's team play the Matilda's last night, Olympic qualifyers.

It was meant to be a smashing.

For most of the game it was 1 - 0 until Sam Kerr came on, Sam does what does, she scored a goal.

It ended 2 - 0

Still it was a very respectable showing by the Iranian girls.

A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight

This year, the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moves the hands of the Doomsday Clock forward, largely (though not exclusively) because of the mounting dangers of the war in Ukraine. The Clock now stands at 90 seconds to midnight—the closest to global catastrophe it has ever been.

The war in Ukraine may enter a second horrifying year, with both sides convinced they can win. Ukraine’s sovereignty and broader European security arrangements that have largely held since the end of World War II are at stake

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Care to provide some information to counter what I stated ?

It's patently obvious there is a good chance the shit might hit the fan big time. 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So Iran is now dragging the US into the war. Looks like we are headed for the big show. Once the US Military Industrial Complex gets involved it is game over. 

What we are about to witness is going to make the Ukraine/Russia conflict look like a puppy show. 

WWIII

May God have mercy on all of our souls.  PRAY. 

No.

No. 

Probably not. 

Unlikely. 

No thanks. 

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Care to provide some information to counter what I stated ?

It's patently obvious there is a good chance the shit might hit the fan big time. 

I think you need to reset your humour functions. 

In case of further outages, please consult a step away from the keyboard. 

The only shit that’s hitting the fan in your neck of the woods is probably on your farm. 

Take a breath bud. 

• Huggy Bear 1