Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

We'll be fine...  Unless Israel decides to take over Al-Aqsa mosque.  Then all he🏒🏒 will break loose.

The US Military Industrial Complex is licking their chops right now.  Before too long they will be brought into a war with Iran.

WWIII is around the corner.  Those who don't believe this will be sadly mistaken.  @Ilunga  Pray my brother...

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

The US Military Industrial Complex is licking their chops right now.  Before too long they will be brought into a war with Iran.

WWIII is around the corner.  Those who don't believe this will be sadly mistaken.  @Ilunga  Pray my brother...

We saw this region have a royal rumble in the '60's.  There were nukes back then too.  Everyone was fine except the Muslims who died at the hands of the Israelis. 

A slap fight between the US and Iran and the flattening of Gaza won't spark a world war.

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

We saw this region have a royal rumble in the '60's.  There were nukes back then too.  Everyone was fine except the Muslims who died at the hands of the Israelis. 

A slap fight between the US and Iran and the flattening of Gaza won't spark a world war.

Iran didn't have a dirty bomb in the 1960's.  This war is going to spread to the entire Middle East.  The US will eventually get involved like they always do.  The US literally has their largest warship in the region right now...

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Iran didn't have a dirty bomb in the 1960's.  This war is going to spread to the entire Middle East.  The US will eventually get involved like they always do.  The US literally has their largest warship in the region right now...

Sorry.  I'm just not as fatalistic as you.  This will just be another regional war with US participation at worst.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moosehead said:

Great.  Let more innocent blood flow. See where it gets you Israel.  The killing of innocent gaza civilians will only grow  this  conflct.

This is what both the evil  Hamas and  evil Israel current government extremists want.

Just another sad day for all civilians on both sides as it ensures more terrorism and more innocent civiilian deaths...

It's actually kind of troubling to me that you see Hamas and Israel on the same level.