Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

13 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Umm I believe it's refugee camps now, thank you very much. Plural. And don't forget hospitals. Super important military targets right there.

Hamas uses human shields.  Their main bases are in Mosques, hospitals and other heavily populated areas.  Where do you think they hide the rockets they routinely fire at Israel otherwise?

Edited by bolt

11 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Heartbreaking story of the Palestinian guy working at the hospital.    Saw people he knew  arriving .  Questioned them.  Found out IDF had bombed his home and he had lost 11 relatives at his home.......    

Just heartbreaking.   How anyone can justify this kind of  pointless   killing is beyond me. 

Heartbreaking that this wouldn't have occured if Hamas didn't barbarically kill 1200 Israelis.

Edited by bolt

19 minutes ago, bolt said:

So how do you describe a state that uses women and children as human shields? How do you describe a state that tortures, executes gays and kidnaps children?  Do you think nicely asking state terrorists to change their views of seeking to destroy Isreal and asking for their children back is a feasible option? 

Why does the state you don't speak of goal is to soley destroy the entire state of Israel.  They have repeatley denied a two state solution.  Continuing to act like barbarians and revolve around a victomhood mentality is why things are the way they are.

Barbarians you say. We've seen "undesirables" discussed in this fashion many times before. And victim blaming is on the table now too I see. Well, you're certainly hitting all the fascist talking points that's for sure. Fucking woof.

You know last time I checked I didn't see Palestinians coming into "Israeli territory" with bulldozers and kicking people from Israeli homes, expanding their claims. But we've sure seen a whole lot of the other side doing exactly that.

Israel is a terrorist state and genocide is Israeli state policy, by any means neccesary and we're seeing it in real time. Just happens to be much more explicit than it usually is.

Fuck zionism.

Edited by Canuckle
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Umm I believe it's refugee camps now, thank you very much. Plural. And don't forget hospitals. Super important military targets right there.

Hamas bombed the hospital themselves from their own rockets.  And their headquarters is underneath the Al-Shifa hospital.  Why do they put their headquarters underneath the biggest hospital in Gaza?  Can you explain that?

Do you really think that Hamas gives a shit about the Palestinian people?  The Hamas leaders all live in Qatar.  They are all billionaires.  You think they actually care if Israel bombs the shit out of Gaza?  

• ThereItIs 1

23 minutes ago, bolt said:

Heartbreaking that this wouldn't have occured if Hamas didn't barbarically kill 1200 Israelis.

Murder is awful on ALL accounts.

And there's that word again. We could easily say the ethnic cleansing of Palestines by Israel is pretty fucking barbaric, bud. In fact, that would be a much better descriptor for the Zionist state if we want to toss around dehumanizing, derogatory terms here.

A rocket.... vs.... decades and decades of blatant genocide.  Hmmmm.

Pot meet fucking kettle.

And this isn't meant to be a competition of suffering.  But until we discuss the why behind the why we aren't talking about much.

Edited by Canuckle

18 minutes ago, bolt said:

Hamas uses human shields.  Their main bases are in Mosques, hospitals and other heavily populated areas.  Where do you think they hide the rockets they routinely fire at Israel otherwise?

This truth really hurts their argument.  Israel is supposed to put down their arms and declare peace to a bunch of terrorists who use their own people as human shields, take all of their food and resources for themselves and then the top leaders move to Qatar to live a life of luxury while their own people starve to death.  But Israel is supposed to negotiate a peace plan with these people.  

• ThereItIs 2

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Hamas bombed the hospital themselves from their own rockets.  And their headquarters is underneath the Al-Shifa hospital.  Why do they put their headquarters underneath the biggest hospital in Gaza?  Can you explain that?

Do you really think that Hamas gives a shit about the Palestinian people?  The Hamas leaders all live in Qatar.  They are all billionaires.  You think they actually care if Israel bombs the shit out of Gaza?  

Where do you get this shit. Lol

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

This truth really hurts their argument.  Israel is supposed to put down their arms and declare peace to a bunch of terrorists who use their own people as human shields, take all of their food and resources for themselves and then the top leaders move to Qatar to live a life of luxury while their own people starve to death.  But Israel is supposed to negotiate a peace plan with these people.  

Hahahahahahhaa.

No.

24 minutes ago, bolt said:

Justification for genocide, eh.  

And where did you get that shit  lol

.TV told you that?

4 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Where do you get this shit. Lol

It's called research and presenting facts.  If you don't even know that the Hamas headquarters is located underneath the Al-Shifa hospital then you really shouldn't be commenting in this thread.  It's like basic knowledge 101 from the kindergarten class in Gaza...

Edited by Elias Pettersson

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

It's called research and presenting facts.  If you don't even know that the Hamas headquarters is located underneath the Al-Shifa hospital then you really shouldn't be commenting in this thread.  It's like basic knowledge 101 from the kindergarten class in Gaza...

"facts" sure. Making claims like "my friends absolved me of any wrongdoing" certainly showed me the calibre of your "facts" and "research" the second I got here.

Oh, and don't you worry. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Israel is a terrorist state.

Fuck Zionism.

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

You said nothing to disprove EPs point. Much of what he said has been independently confirmed.

"Independently." By who? CNN? NBC? Mossad? Lol

And frankly it's irrelevant anyway.

Shifting focus to who did what and from where is sure a great way to distract and deflect from discussing the continued genocide of Palestinian people by the Israeli state or why the war is even happening in the first place.

Last time I checked Palestinians weren't claiming land coming in with bulldozers and taking homes from Israelis and throwing their people on the streets. We sure see a whole lot of the opposite though don't we.

Israel is a terrorist state. Fuck Zionism.

1 hour ago, Canuckle said:

Barbarians you say. We've seen "undesirables" discussed in this fashion many times before. And victim blaming is on the table now too I see. Well, you're certainly hitting all the fascist talking points that's for sure. Fucking woof.

You know last time I checked I didn't see Palestinians coming into "Israeli territory" with bulldozers and kicking people from Israeli homes, expanding their claims. But we've sure seen a whole lot of the other side doing exactly that.

Israel is a terrorist state and genocide is Israeli state policy, by any means neccesary and we're seeing it in real time. Just happens to be much more explicit than it usually is.

Fuck zionism.

@Sharpshooter 

26 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

In the illustrious words of Malcolm X,

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

True, from one antisemite to another. You keep good company…

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

True, from one antisemite to another. You keep good company…

Nope.

I'm pro Jewish.

Anti-Zionist.

And I've had my run ins with you before spouting the same false claims.

I'm an anarchist, bud. I'm against ALL states. ESPECIALLY ones with genocidal state policies like Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_in_Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchists_Against_the_Wall

Edited by Canuckle

Just now, Canuckle said:

Nope.

I'm pro Jewish.

Anti Zionism.

And I've had my run ins with you before spouting the same nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_in_Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchists_Against_the_Wall

Yeah, yeah, keep on lying to yourself. Your love for Jews is just pouring from every one of your posts… Welcome to ignore list. This is my last reply to your sorry ass.

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

Yeah, yeah, keep on lying to yourself. Your love for Jews is just pouring from every one of your posts… Welcome to ignore list. This is my last reply to your sorry ass.

Ignore away.  Won't stop me from blasting the terrorist state of Israel.  Only now I can do it without having to deal with your false accusations and false equivalence arguments.

So.... thanks?

Bye!

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Super19 said:

This is correct. I wonder what excuse Nentanyahu's supporters will make about this.

Israeli officials and ambassadors are on record saying the same thing about wanting to destroy Gaza. 

Incorrect.

Words matter. They have stated  goals as nothing short of destroying HAMAS?  Not destroying Palestinians, not Gaza.

Its a substantial step lower on the genocide scale. Unfortunately, fortunately depending on your side / opinion? IDF weaponry is infinitely more deadly, its ranks and machinery outnumber ten times that of Hamas. One step better, three steps more deadly. Israel, vis a vie Netanyahu, has said they have no intention of conquering Gaza. 

People can argue the last statement is disingenuous?  There are property hungry settlers, who have been both opportunistic & nasty, heavy handed. Coupled by those that support such activities are a minority that helps keep the ruling party in power. As well as key power brokers within the Likud party.  It is not, however, govt. policy or popular opinion to annex Gaza!  

Hamas has a purely Genocidal message.  Israel one of indifference to collateral damage. Which is unfortunately killing more people. Outcomes also matter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squirter said:

Well actually they have 

been killing palestiniens systematically leading up to this current conflict. How convenient of you to ignore that. 

Hamas has also been killing Israeli citizens. Are dedicated to doing so. As bespoke by their leaders who have killed Israeli citizens with their bare hands. In some case, more of their own people; who opposed or protested Hamas's stance. Hamas rule by terror, recruit by force. 

Nobody should ignore the deaths inflicted by either side. War will have a chance at peace? When either side starts, but both sides start policing their own ranks to respect their current opponent.

6 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Incorrect.

Words matter. They have stated  goals as nothing short of destroying HAMAS?  Not destroying Palestinians, not Gaza.

Its a substantial step lower on the genocide scale. Unfortunately, fortunately depending on your side / opinion? IDF weaponry is infinitely more deadly, its ranks and machinery outnumber ten times that of Hamas. One step better, three steps more deadly. Israel, vis a vie Netanyahu, has said they have no intention of conquering Gaza. 

People can argue the last statement is disingenuous?  There are property hungry settlers, who have been both opportunistic & nasty, heavy handed. Coupled by those that support such activities are a minority that helps keep the ruling party in power. As well as key power brokers within the Likud party.  It is not, however, govt. policy or popular opinion to annex Gaza!  

Hamas has a purely Genocidal message.  Israel one of indifference to collateral damage. Which is unfortunately killing more people. Outcomes also matter!

That’s a national message they have openly voiced. To rid the land of palestiniens. Not just the militants but everyone. Here’s some material to get informed on this particular point you are contesting.