Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

23 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

What did Hamas think would happen when they attacked Is Israel?

Well 100,000 americans protested today at the largest Palestinian support rally in USA history.

Demanding no more USA  weapons to Israel

Looks like Hamas is getting exactly what they wanted....

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Why are these people not being deported?  Where is the government?

How do you deport a Canadian Citizen - born in Canada.  Deport them to where ?  

Personally i am glad to live in a free country that allows peaceful protests. 

Just now, moosehead said:

How do you know they are Canadian citizens?  Did you check their passports?  We have lots of refugees in this country.  Any refugee who holds up a picture of a Swastika should be deported immediately...

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

How do you know they are Canadian citizens?  Did you check their passports?  We have lots of refugees in this country.  Any refugee who holds up a picture of a Swastika should be deported immediately...

You are one suggesting deportation. How do you know they are not CDN citizens....    Is it the way they dress ?

Do you want to deport anyone that disagrees with you ?

Edited by moosehead

Just now, moosehead said:

Me too.  I'm also glad I live in a country that hates swastikas and those who parade behind them.

If you really want to piss Canadians off, just wave a swastika.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

I know its not fun to see, but people have the right to be asshats here. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, moosehead said:

You are one suggesting deportation. How do you know they are not CDN citizens....    Is it the way they dress ?

The government should arrest them for a hate crime and check their passports.  If they are not a Canadian citizen they should be deported immediately...

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

If you are going to be so quick to jump on some angered person's off hand comments, I'd suggest you get yourself a suit of armor.

He said, you disagree, let's not riff on it for 20 posts.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

it is I believe. Which we have laws for. We don't deport our problems (if they are our citizens), we deal with them. 

IF.  If they are not, send them off on the next boat or airplane.  I have zero tolerance for hate crimes.  That's what causes civil unrest.  This country is a melting pot.  We accept everyone.  So, we all need to get along.  If people want to protest then got for it.  Even the convoy people were allowed to protest right?  If they are literally holding up a Swastika in reference to the slaughter of 6 million Jews in Germany, then they need to go bye bye...

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

IF.  If they are not, send them off on the next boat or airplane.  I have zero tolerance for hate crimes.  That's what causes civil unrest.  This country is a melting pot.  We accept everyone.  So, we all need to get along.  If people want to protest then got for it.  Even the convoy people were allowed to protest right?  If they are literally holding up a Swastika in reference to the slaughter of 6 million Jews in Germany, then they need to go bye bye...

lets not let one asshat derail a difficult discussion. They guys an f***-up. He proved it. 

If someone can figure out who he is and if the image is actually real, dingus can be charged. If he's on some sort of waiting list for permanent residency, then yep, bye. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Well 100,000 americans protested today at the largest Palestinian support rally in USA history.

Demanding no more USA  weapons to Israel

Looks like Hamas is getting exactly what they wanted....

Isn’t what Hamas wants is a world caliphate and death to those who see differently?  

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

16 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Even the convoy people were allowed to protest right?  If they are literally holding up a Swastika

I remember seeing swastikas in the convoy protests.

I dont like seeing it and think it should be considered a symbol of hate. Especially when in relation to jewish people, obviously.

Just from that pic, I think the dude is trying to show that Isreal is doing what the Nazi's did (not necessarily supporting nazi beliefs'). Some hold that opinion but again, don't use that symbol. 

I do think it is quick for you to assume he's not Canadian though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Go try this in Iran. 

Credit to the people of Iran is that they do protest and push back.

They have been for years. They get stomped for it, which is your point, but they keep doing it. 

Iran is a complicated country, lots of bad and lots of beautiful. Their culture and history is something to behold. Still a place where people write poetry. 

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Isn’t what Hamas wants is a world caliphate and death to those who see differently?  

Yes, but getting world support their cause is the first step in that direction.

Getting USA to stop or reduce  support to Isreal is another step for them. 

Hamas are evil .   Peace in the region and economic support for Palestinians is the way to eliminate Hamas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Yes, but getting world support their cause is the first step in that direction.

Getting USA to stop or reduce  support to Isreal is another step for them. 

Hamas are evil .   Peace in the region and economic support for Palestinians is the way to eliminate Hamas.

If Hamas exists in Palestine how does economic growth (development) happen? Wouldn’t they just terrorize those who are trying to help build infrastructure and such? 

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If Hamas exists in Palestine how does economic growth (development) happen? Wouldn’t they just terrorize those who are trying to help build infrastructure and such? 

When the Palestinians in Gaza turn overwhelmingly against Hamas....  their power will be greatly reduced.