Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

So let's wait for confirmation. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions off some rando tweet. 

imo its really important to temper these discussions with some deep breaths and not jump to instant twitter reaction. Doing that will hurt Palestinians, because people will just tune it all out faster when they learn much of what they are being presented with is disinformation.

If thats 20,000 Hamas terrorists its time to celebrate. 

I can guarantee you that at most it was 19,999 Hamas terrorists. Do you need to see videos on X to prove to you that your hope of 100% of targets being Hamas is unrealistic?

I thought you see what's going on?

1 minute ago, Super19 said:

I can guarantee you that at most it was 19,999 Hamas terrorists. Do you need to see videos on X to prove to you that your hope of 100% of targets being Hamas is unrealistic?

I thought you see what's going on?

I'm not playing the social media outrage game, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Super19 said:

So the message is controlled by Hamas. And Hamas is known as a propaganda machine. I appreciate the article link, thank you. 
I wonder what happens to Palestinian people who speak out against Hamas or who would represent a point of view different from the Hamas message? 

• Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So the message is controlled by Hamas. And Hamas is known as a propaganda machine. I appreciate the article link, thank you. 
I wonder what happens to Palestinian people who speak out against Hamas or who would represent a point of view different from the Hamas message? 

Thanks for checking it out.

Again, despite it all, the only people who have the issues with the data are Biden and Israel. At the end of the day, the HA process for each death recorded is done in a way where it's more than likely to be reflective of the reality, rather than something to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

So when the Health Authority sends out the death records for every child that died, and you choose to dismiss it (even after seeing videos) then you're willfully not assessing the reality of what's happening right now correctly. 

1 minute ago, Super19 said:

Again, despite it all, the only people who have the issues with the data are Biden and Israel. At the end of the day, the HA process for each death recorded is done in a way where it's more than likely to be reflective of the reality, rather than something to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

So when the Health Authority sends out the death records for every child that died, and you choose to dismiss it (even after seeing videos) then you're willfully not assessing the reality of what's happening right now correctly. 

I’m assuming the “you” you’re using is in a general sense? 
I still don’t see how a terrorist group (Hamas) that is known as a propaganda machine, can be trusted with being truthful with anything they promote. Their posted doctrine is quite revealing of what they are. 

3 minutes ago, Squirter said:

Denial is heluva drug 

Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

17 minutes ago, Squirter said:

What a bunch of moral people 

I think you are perpetuating an arms race here.   This thread is littered by videos of bad behavior by one side or the other.   All someone - and it won't be me - would have to do counter this would be find another video of someone on the other side doing the same or a similar thing.

Your point is made.   People are behaving badly.  Lots of them in lots of places.

Besides all that, how is this an answer to what Roman said?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Super19 said:

What evidence do you have that Hamas is putting out accurate numbers? In the cases we know so far they've inflated them until proven otherwise. You have no idea how accurate their numbers are and no way for you to verify them. That's why we need independent expert review.

14 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

What evidence do you have that Hamas is putting out accurate numbers? In the cases we know so far they've inflated them until proven otherwise. You have no idea how accurate their numbers are and no way for you to verify them. That's why we need independent expert review.

In the cases we do know so far all we know is that the media doesn't know, and the media have just set a floor to 'at least' a portion of what was initially said out of Gaza.

Mind you there's bodies under rubble not found, and while th3 minute by minute numbers may not be correct, the Health Authority verifies each dead in the morgue with a name in the records and virtually everyone besides Biden and Israel accept it.