Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Maybe the goal of current Israel government is exactly that - create more Hamas power in Gaza.

Disfunction in Gaza allows for Israel to seize more and more Palestinian lands for settlers.... It's about security right ?

Please dont start going down the conspiracy theorist rabbit hole. There are far better ways for Israel to accomplish such goals if that was their intent

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Sickening to see Canadian and Australian companies benefiting from Arms sales to Israel with Canadian / Australian bombs being dropped on innocent Palestinian civilians homes killing mostly women and children every day...

Blood Profits...

A protest at Sydney’s Port Botany expected on Saturday followed a similar protest at the Port of Melbourne on Wednesday where activists lay down in front of trucks carrying cargo for the Israeli shipping company Zim.

But determining whether shipments from Australia do, in fact, include weapons that are being sent to Israel is difficult due to a general lack of transparency around Australia’s growing military export industry.

“Our government doesn’t tell us who we’re exporting weapons to; doesn’t tell us what the weapons are; doesn’t tell us who profits here in Australia from the sale of weapons,” Shoebridge said in the Senate this week.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/australian-arms-exports-to-israel-in-focus-amid-court-case-port-protests

8 minutes ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

Please dont start going down the conspiracy theorist rabbit hole. There are far better ways for Israel to accomplish such goals if that was their intent

Thanks boss but i do not need any recomendations from you.  Thank for the offer though. 

You do have internet access  so put some work in.

The War in Gaza and the Death of the Two-State Solution

Oct 11, 2023  Syria's Assad regime and its military forces are still caught up in its own civil war, and an unstable Iraq lacks the capability to project ...
Edited by moosehead
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

In your opinion. Maybe the good people if Palestine (Gaza) want Hamas gone and needed help to do so? 

I think they want Israeli bombs to stop immediately. Then they want Israeli oppression to be gone and subsequently Hamas to be gone. Then they want the Arab/Muslim World (perhaps Israel if a miracale happens) to genuinely help stabilize and rebuild Palestine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moosehead said:

Sickening to see Canadian and Australian companies benefiting from Arms sales to Israel with bombs being dropped on innocent civilians homes killing mostly women and children every day...

Blood Profits...

A protest at Sydney’s Port Botany expected on Saturday followed a similar protest at the Port of Melbourne on Wednesday where activists lay down in front of trucks carrying cargo for the Israeli shipping company Zim.

But determining whether shipments from Australia do, in fact, include weapons that are being sent to Israel is difficult due to a general lack of transparency around Australia’s growing military export industry.

“Our government doesn’t tell us who we’re exporting weapons to; doesn’t tell us what the weapons are; doesn’t tell us who profits here in Australia from the sale of weapons,” Shoebridge said in the Senate this week.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/australian-arms-exports-to-israel-in-focus-amid-court-case-port-protests

Thanks boss but i do not need any recomendations from you.  Thank for the offer though. 

Spreading propaganda, fake news and conspiracy theories doesnt make anything better. It just makes it harder for people to find out what is really going on. But whatever, im getting tired of trying to counter the lies and BS so i guess that means you win?

Just now, Alflives said:

If the kids who did this are not Canadian citizens then their parents need to go. We don’t want parents here teaching their children to hate. We need to be Canadians first. 

Nah, i am pretty sure they are local kids from generational locals. I don't agree though, even if they were first generation canucks.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Sickening to see Canadian and Australian companies benefiting from Arms sales to Israel with bombs being dropped on innocent civilians homes killing mostly women and children every day...

Blood Profits...

Sorry, but I disagree. Israel is our ally. Hamas is a terrorist organization. We need to support our allies against terrorists. 

• Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Riddikulus said:

Perhaps you believe I am not capable of "thought", as you accused this poster of. Personal attacks like whataboutism, not something that helps make your argument more convincing.

I don't care about making my argument more convincing. There are certain people whose mind I won't be able to change and I don't really care whether you do or you don't.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

I think they want Israeli bombs to stop immediately. Then they want Israeli oppression to be gone and subsequently Hamas to be gone. Then they want the Arab/Muslim World (perhaps Israel if a miracale happens) to genuinely help stabilize and rebuild Palestine.

So pretty much the average person, no matter where, is just like you and me. They just want peace and their children to have opportunity. 

Sorry, but I disagree. Israel is our ally. Hamas is a terrorist organization. We need to support our allies against terrorists. 

Sorry I do not support nations that murder women and children through collective punishment which is a War Crime.

I do not support War criminals.  Allies or not. 

• Vintage 1

22 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Without using Google...who the heck is George Galloway? LOL using social media for data research is like fornicating for virginity.

Ex British MP and current leader of the Workers Party.

The Workers Party of Britain was founded in response to the Labour Party's landslide defeat at the 2019 United Kingdom general election and the resignation of Jeremy Corbyn as Leader of the Labour Party. It was formed with a commitment to "defend the achievements of the USSR, China, Cuba etc."

I've seen some of his nonsensical rants before and that's why his name caught my eye.   (along with what he tweeted.)

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Ex British MP and current leader of the Workers Party.

The Workers Party of Britain was founded in response to the Labour Party's landslide defeat at the 2019 United Kingdom general election and the resignation of Jeremy Corbyn as Leader of the Labour Party. It was formed with a commitment to "defend the achievements of the USSR, China, Cuba etc."

I've seen some of his nonsensical rants before and that's why his name caught my eye.   (along with what he tweeted.)

Lol, we clearly must believe everything this clown (Galloway) has to say. After all, his idol are so trustworthy and truthful individuals...

It’s 100% okay to disagree. Violence, because of disagreement is wrong. Teaching our kids to hate is wrong. 

I agree with this yes, but I disagree with booting out first generation Canadians unless they have broken our laws, generally, and even then it would have to be aggregious for me to want that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Is he lying in his tweet? What are the numbers that the Isreal gov are now saying? for example is the Isreal gov now saying that only on babie was killed on Oct7th?

I dont do social media, i pop in this thread to try to find some info inbetween all the back and forth 

I don't believe anyone is saying what he said except for himself, or maybe some people who read his tweet.    He's throwing out 'facts and figures'  that no one else seems to throwing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I agree with this yes, but I disagree with booting out first generation Canadians unless they have broken our laws, generally, and even then it would have to be aggregious for me to want that.

Agreed. There other ways to deal with bad behavior and even criminal acts... then rushing to deportation.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I don't believe anyone is saying what he said except for himself, or maybe some people who read his tweet.    He's throwing out 'facts and figures'  that no one else seems to throwing.

Thank you.

Hard to get a sense of things in this thread but I imagine that is the same everywhere.

First casualty of war being truth and all that. 

9 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Agreed. There other ways to deal with bad behavior and even criminal acts... then rushing to deportation.    

As an aside, I was extremely sad when the driver of the Broncos kids hockey team bus was stripped of his ability to live and work in Canada. The accident was terrible enough of course, but the poor guy failed to observe a street sign...and I know the fallout in death and harm was huge, but the punishment was heavy handed and I think tinged with racism.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Why are you so against a ceasefire?

My guess is that some people think 20 to 30 K  palestinians will somehow make the problem of Palestinian anger disappear.

The thing is  that 2 million people are caged in with limited food, water, medicine, and power.....   Does anyone really expect them to be super happy with their condition... thinking back about the land their family used to own before they were booted off it and told never too return.

Hamas is a symptom of a much bigger problem.  Palistinian disenfranchisement.   

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

As an aside, I was extremely sad when the driver of the Broncos kids hockey team bus was stripped of his ability to live and work in Canada. The accident was terrible enough of course, but the poor guy failed to observe a street sign...and I onow the fallout in death and harm was huge, but the punishment was heavy handed and I think tinged with racism.

Well if he was from the UK would he have been treated the same..... ?

• Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, moosehead said:

I can't see how Yoshi's comment is offensive.   I accept you do.

It seems to be the same comment I made to you the other day about the connections made in some of your posts.  Though as I remember I did start it with 'Forgive me, but I'm beginning to think..'

I may have been slightly more polite, but the thought was the same.

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Sorry, I'm not sure which one you mean. Visegrad was on the right side of history from the beginning. I believe their headquarters are in Prague (I might be wrong though).

MEGA 

Make Europe Great Again 

Trump and Orban supporters ?

https://oko.press/visegrad24-anonomous-account-mystery-revealed

Brand Building ?

https://visegradinsight.eu/polish-misinformation-using-a-hungarian-recipe-the-curious-case-of-visegrad-24/

" While capitalising on western support for Ukraine, the owners are building a brand to " Make Europe Great Again " exporting a more successful Polish model initially tested by Viktor Orban "

https://thefix.media/2022/12/24/visegrad-24-propaganda-or-aspiring-news-outlet-with-a-concrete-ideological-line/

Three different independent sources coming to the same conclusion.

13 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I don't care about making my argument more convincing. There are certain people whose mind I won't be able to change and I don't really care whether you do or you don't.

I do believe that when you attack people personally it doesn't seem to indicate that you "don't really care". Nor does putting people on ignore and complaining about seeing their posts or taking passive aggressive shots at them. We can always agree to disagree. Good day to you, sir.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

Neat. Just got off the phone with fam. My nephew Cohen was beat up at school today, he is 7 and doesn't even know this Israel guy...

Are you saying an Isreali kid beat up your nevvy ? 

Is this BS permeating into your school's ?