Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

Interesting. I only follow their Twitter account since February 2022 and haven't noticed anything pro-Orban or pro-Trump. As for the 3 Sea Initiative - I absolutely love the idea as it will create a further buffer between russia and the normal world.

I dunno brother, those articles pointed out they have distributed fake news, and detailed what fake news that was.

Call me cynical however I agree with the consensus of those 3 articles. 

I don't trust anything on Twitter. 

We live in an age where we can't even believe our own eyes, photos, videos can be easily manipulated.  

The adds for the new Google phone here in Aus illustrate how you can delete or add things to the picture your phone takes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Back in 2008 or 2009 when my son was in high school at MacNeil in Richmond, I come one day to pick him up and he tells me that the school principal wants to see me. On the way to the principal office he told me what happened during a P.E. class - one kid started running his mouth at my kid, calling him "dirty Jew this and dirty Jew that". My kid was not overly muscular, but he was already over 6 feet tall, so he did what I told him to do when facing any sort of bullying or racism - punched the kid a few times. The principal was up in arms about zero tolerance on violence. When I ask her about her position on antisemitism - she went strangely quiet, which was enough of a reaction for me. When she informed me that my son is suspended for 1 day, I told her - good, now he can spend that day at home getting proper education and that she should be ready that he will respond the exact same way if antisemitic slurs don't get dealt with by the school, told her "never again", turned around and left. My kid was with me all this time, followed me and said "damn, Dad, I didn't know you could be this straight up with authority". To which I replied "true authority is not given, it is earned, just like respect. If someone says something antisemitic to you again - you have my permission to punch them, until they learn". After that I escalated the matter to the school board, but the entire school system is geared towards "conflict avoidance" rather than dealing with the root cause of the issue. Ended up moving the kid to Steveston London, which was a lot better because a principal there at the time was a no nonsense type of a guy with zero tolerance to bullying and racism.

So i am confused.

A racist kid insulted your kid.

Your kid punched him out.

You blame the school for not dealing with the racist kid....  Well it seems your kid did not really give the school admin alot of time to deal with the racism......

Edited by moosehead

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So Hamas killed 471 of their own people with their misfired rocket? 

Innocent people died.

And there is no conclusion as to who fired the rocket. There are cases for both sides.

Israel has bombed several other hospitals since then btw, especially recently.

25 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Because ceasefire means negotiations with Hamas, which leads to them using the time to heal their wounds and rebuild. Hamas has to be wiped off the face of the earth the way the world attempted to do with the nazis. Too bad the world leaders got too soft and let quite a few of them survive in South America and later on allowed the neo nazi propaganda to be reborn under the concept of "freedom of speech". The western world doesn't realize how much the anti-human rules around the world use the "freedom of speech" concept to run their operations. Trump elections in 2016 is a perfect example. But I digress. Back to why no ceasefire with Hamas is not possible - that terrorist organization has to become distant memory. I understand that some youngsters will be radicalized. However, it won't get any worse than it already is if you look closely into what these same kids are being taught in schools in kindergartens under Hamas rule. That situation will have to be mitigated some other way and at a later time, hopefully via some sort of re-education. In addition, there's a whole hostage situation. No one wants to see another "Sinwar" released from the Israeli prison now in the exchange to rebuild Hamas in the future.

As for negotiations - as you can see, it looks like Abbas is being brought in as a potential solution for Gaza after the war. Israeli public doesn't want another prolonged military presence within Gaza if it can be avoided since it leads to more soldiers' death, etc.

Yup. Hamas will only use a ceasefire to dig more tunnels to hide under hospitals. These are disgusting people who need to be eliminated so the good people of Gaza can be free. 

Just now, Ilunga said:

I dunno brother, those articles pointed out they have distributed fake news, and detailed what fake news that was.

Call me cynical however I agree with the consensus of those 3 articles. 

I don't trust anything on Twitter. 

We live in an age where we can't even believe our own eyes, photos, videos can be easily manipulated.  

The adds for the new Google phone here in Aus illustrate how you can delete or add things to the picture your phone takes.

I will definitely look deeper into this and will take that into account when I see their posts on Ukraine war. So far I didn't see anything bad there. Being pro-Trump would probably manifest itself in some sort of pro-putin or pro-russian sentiment - and I haven't seen an iota of that in their posts.

• Cheers 1

Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza, French President Emmanuel Macron has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview at the Élysée Palace, he said there was "no justification" for the bombing, saying a ceasefire would benefit Israel.

While recognising Israel's right to protect itself, "we do urge them to stop this bombing" in Gaza, he said.

But he also stressed that France "clearly condemns" the "terrorist" actions of Hamas.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67356581

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Innocent people died.

And there is no conclusion as to who fired the rocket. There are cases for both sides.

Why don't we talk about the Shifa hospital who is hiding there?

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, moosehead said:

Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza, French President Emmanuel Macron has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview at the Élysée Palace, he said there was "no justification" for the bombing, saying a ceasefire would benefit Israel.

While recognising Israel's right to protect itself, "we do urge them to stop this bombing" in Gaza, he said.

But he also stressed that France "clearly condemns" the "terrorist" actions of Hamas.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67356581

Hamas needs to stop hiding under hospitals and using women, and babies as shields. They are a disgusting group of cowards who must be eliminated so the good people of Gaza can be free. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Hamas needs to stop hiding under hospitals and using women, and babies as shields. They are a disgusting group of cowards who must be eliminated so the good people of Gaza can be free. 

So you think that IDF  killing women and children is acceptable if  IDF are also taking out a few Hamas at the same time ?

Me, i do NOT think killing kids and women is acceptable under any circumstances.....

Edited by moosehead

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

They don't realize the effect it's having on their future employment. They might want to check who Bill Ackman is and what is the latest initiative that he's spearheading 🙂 

The far left are a lost generation.  They will need to be taken care of by their baby boomer and millennial parents as they won't be able to hold on to any jobs.  Hopefully the next generation is new and improved and will be able to assimilate into society much easier and actually contribute to this world...

Edited by Elias Pettersson

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

Exactly! Hamas IMHAO sure do behave like cowards. What kind of person hides behind women, children, and the sick? Hamas needs to be eliminated. Hopefully the leaders of that evil group can be targeted in their cushy foreign homes and eliminated too. 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The far left are a lost generation.  They will need to be taken care of by their baby boomer parents as they won't be able to hold on to any jobs.  Hopefully the next generation is new and improved and will be able to assimilate into society much easier and actually contribute to this world...

It is actually the centre that is against War crimes, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment , murdering woman and children by IDF .

It is only the extreme right that support it. 

Edited by moosehead

3 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I will definitely look deeper into this and will take that into account when I see their posts on Ukraine war. So far I didn't see anything bad there. Being pro-Trump would probably manifest itself in some sort of pro-putin or pro-russian sentiment - and I haven't seen an iota of that in their posts.

What I get from reading those articles is they are building support for their brand by supporting Ukraine however they have MAGA , MEGA views on domestic fronts.

Their founder is an American that went to Poland, Stefan Thompson.

• Like 1

Just now, RomanPer said:

Israel says its Hamas headquarters underneath, but no independent source has come out with such evidence. 

Also, Israel used a vicious Lockheed Martin rocket on that hospital. Attacking a hospital is a war crime, and a crime against humanity. Even if Hamas was there, there are also children, women, elderly, wounded, doctors, nurses, journalists at the hospital as well. That's too much callous from Israel to bomb a hospital.

1 minute ago, moosehead said:

So you think that IDF  killing women and children is acceptable if  IDF are also taking out a few Hamas at the same time ?

Me, i do NOT think killing kids and women is acceptable under any circumstances.....

No “what about isms”. Hamas are cowards who are bad people. They need to be eliminated so the good people of Gaza can be free. That’s Alf’s opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

IDF are bombing whole communites and not only hospitals......   Whole apartment towers and city blocks are being flattened.

Homes with women and children are being bombed. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Thank you.

Hard to get a sense of things in this thread but I imagine that is the same everywhere.

First casualty of war being truth and all that. 

The problem imo is social media "sides" us. We must be black or you are white. No choice.

But that's cheats us out of having shared goals. Which is BS. 

Instead of discussing the best way to rid the world of Hamas, people are chanting about rivers.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

In addition to this lost generation, there's another group who "condemn both sides equally". There's a good saying in russian language for such people - they want to have all the goats to be alive and all the wolves to be fed.

There is another Ukrainian  saying...  It is not acceptable to bomb innocent  women and children.

What makes a war crime in Ukraine.... is also a war crime if done in Gaza. 

Edited by moosehead

1 minute ago, Super19 said:

Israel says its Hamas headquarters underneath, but no independent source has come out with such evidence. 

Also, Israel used a vicious Lockheed Martin rocket on that hospital. Attacking a hospital is a war crime, and a crime against humanity. Even if Hamas was there, there are also children, women, elderly, wounded, doctors, nurses, journalists at the hospital as well. That's too much callous from Israel to bomb a hospital.

Shifa hospital is standing, if a "vicious Lockheed Martin rocket" was truly used against it, it wouldn't be standing. What was attacked is a convoy of ambulances, transporting Hamas terrorists off the premises of the hospital. And they weren't injured. You clearly don't believe anything coming out of Israel, so what's the point, really?

• ThereItIs 2

4 minutes ago, moosehead said:

IDF are bombing whole communites and not only hospitals......   Whole apartment towers and city blocks are being flattened.

Homes with women and children are being bombed. 

And if Hamas wasn’t hiding in these locations, but instead came out and fought, then this wouldn’t happen. Hamas is evil, IMHAO, and must be eliminated for the good people of Gaza to be free. Then we can start a new thread about “how to rebuild Gaza and create a Palestinian country”. 

6 minutes ago, moosehead said:

OK so i see you refuse to answer my question. No worries, i still respect you. 

And Alf respects your opinions too. Now if we could just find a way to get the people in this war zone to respect one another?  
Do we agree this whole war (what’s happening to the innocent people) is horrible? And not just the people, but the dogs, cats, and other domestic animals too? 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Innocent people died.

I followed that hospital bombing.  A JDAM didn't cause the damage.  It was a misfired Hamas rocket that hit the parking lot.  The hospital wasn't even touched and most of the cars were still in one piece.  There is minimal damage shown from pictures of the next day.  It even shows the small crater caused from the rocket.  A JDAM bomb from an Israeli plane would have wiped out the entire parking lot plus done major damage to the hospital.  As well, it would have left a massive crater in the ground...

israel3.webp

israel2.jpeg

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Shifa hospital is standing, if a "vicious Lockheed Martin rocket" was truly used against it, it wouldn't be standing. What was attacked is a convoy of ambulances, transporting Hamas terrorists off the premises of the hospital. And they weren't injured. You clearly don't believe anything coming out of Israel, so what's the point, really?

These Hamas people are some seriously sick monsters. They hide under a hospital and then when found they use ambulances to try and escape. Are there more cowardly actions than these?