Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The far left are a lost generation.  They will need to be taken care of by their baby boomer and millennial parents as they won't be able to hold on to any jobs.  Hopefully the next generation is new and improved and will be able to assimilate into society much easier and actually contribute to this world...

Gotta disagree with you there my friend.

I don't agree with their actions however that doesn't make them incapable of holding jobs. 

Remember Kent State Uni ? 

Remember Mario Savio  ?

One of the leaders of the free speech movement at Berkeley.

It's thanks to people like these that we have freedom of speech.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I followed that hospital bombing.  A JDAM didn't cause the damage.  It was a misfired Hamas rocket that hit the parking lot.  The hospital wasn't even touched and most of the cars were still in one piece.  There is minimal damage shown from pictures of the next day.  It even shows the small crater caused from the rocket.  A JDAM bomb from an Israeli plane would have wiped out the entire parking lot plus done major damage to the hospital.  As well, it would have left a massive crater in the ground...

israel3.webp

israel2.jpeg

I thought we already discussed this and all agreed it was an Hamas (misfired) rocket that caused this damage? Are there still those who are actually arguing otherwise? 

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

This is from an anti-Israel news source. We need this verified.

the Al Quds brigade is literally a terrorist unit under the command of Hamas. shrug.

edit: i didn't watch the video before i said that. I am going to hide that vid as we are a family forum. Please don't post graphic content. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

This is from an anti-Israel news source. We need this verified.

Look at the videos and the injuries, there are several videos circulating. It's not Hamas rockets, but an Israeli air raid.

Also, US intelligence have supported the death count totals coming out from Gaza Health Ministry. So maybe you can believe things coming out from Gaza.

Just now, Super19 said:

Look at the videos and the injuries, there are several videos circulating. It's not Hamas rockets, but an Israeli air raid.

Also, US intelligence have supported the death count totals coming out from Gaza Health Ministry. So maybe you can believe things coming out from Gaza.

IMHAO Hamas needs to be completely eliminated before the good people of Gaza can be free. Hamas is hiding under a hospital! What kind of cowards do that? Shouldn’t they fight away from those kinds of spots? 

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I thought we already discussed this and all agreed it was an Hamas (misfired) rocket that caused this damage? Are there still those who are actually arguing otherwise? 

It's still under contention. Sadly. There needs to be more journalists in Gaza right now and the ones that are staying behind are very brave.

But too many resources are depleted in Gaza rn making it so hard for journalism, in addition to the bombs. 

3 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Nope I won't do that. I will wait for independent confirmation.

• Haha 1

i didn't watch it until after i posted aboutthe original account it came from. I had to remove the video: it is too graphic. Can confirm this is notthe hospital bombing we argued about for weeks. It is a different type of weapon or part of weapon.

Just now, Alflives said:

IMHAO Hamas needs to be completely eliminated before the good people of Gaza can be free. Hamas is hiding under a hospital! What kind of cowards do that? Shouldn’t they fight away from those kinds of spots? 

There better be damn good proof and evidence that Hamas is there, from independent and sources outside Israel, and even then to pull the trigger on killing humans in a hospital should leave a bad taste in the mouth for humanity, if not a war crime.

Just now, Super19 said:

It's still under contention. Sadly. There needs to be more journalists in Gaza right now and the ones that are staying behind are very brave.

But too many resources are depleted in Gaza rn making it so hard for journalism, in addition to the bombs. 

Is this Hamas misfired rocket really under contention?  IMHAO that was already proven to be an Hamas rocket misfire, no? 

Just now, Super19 said:

There better be damn good proof and evidence that Hamas is there, from independent and sources outside Israel, and even then to pull the trigger on killing humans in a hospital should leave a bad taste in the mouth for humanity, if not a war crime.

Will Hamas allow for these “independent” reporters to be in Gaza though? IMHAO Hamas murdered innocent people. 

Why don't you wait for independent confirmation of Hamas being at all of these hospitals and schools? 

There are three different hospitals surrounded right now and someone inside has machine guns and rocket launchers and anti tank weaponry. I don't think that those tools are used to detect cancer and treat hemoroids, but maybe?

Also: the way you phrased this: What does Israel have to gain from attacking a hospital that has NO hamas in it? NOTHING, and everything to lose. It is a nonesense target if there is no Hamas there, just food for thought. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

i didn't watch it until after i posted aboutthe original account it came from. I had to remove the video: it is too graphic. Can confirm this is notthe hospital bombing we argued about for weeks. It is a different type of weapon or part of weapon.

Yes I know... that post was in reply to Roman about these most recent hospital bombings - not the one which was contested on whodunit.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yes it was already proven.  They even admitted it on recording that it was their own misfired rocket...

That recording holds no weight anywhere and it was dismissed as evidence by any reputable news source. And honestly it just sounds fabricated and if it was why would Israel go through such lengths to lie.

8 minutes ago, Super19 said:

No, US intelligence didn't. There's a big leap from a Wall Street Journal article speculating about the fact that "US Intelligence community has growing confidence" to actual fact of US Intelligence agreeing with these numbers. Do you see how you yourself converted a speculation to a fact? It might be literally one discussion of that particular article author with a single individual in many of the US Intelligence branches (that might even be misunderstood). We don't know any of it, it's nothing more than speculation.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

That recording holds no weight anywhere and it was dismissed as evidence by any reputable news source. And honestly it just sounds fabricated and if it was why would Israel go through such lengths to lie.

Actually IMHAO it’s fact that the explosion in the hospital parking lot was from a misfired Hamas rocket. I’m sorry, but I don’t understand how anyone can see different. Where is the crater if it was a big bomb?