Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

No, US intelligence didn't. There's a big leap from a Wall Street Journal article speculating about the fact that "US Intelligence community has growing confidence" to actual fact of US Intelligence agreeing with these numbers. Do you see how you yourself converted a speculation to a fact? It might be literally one discussion of that particular article author with a single individual in many of the US Intelligence branches (that might even be misunderstood). We don't know any of it, it's nothing more than speculation.

Why would the Gazan health authority all of a sudden lie?

Their numbers in every past conflict have been accurate.

Also, just take a look at the videos of the destruction happening. You can see the dead an injured. Almost every legit organization concurs with the high amounts of death. 

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

No, US intelligence didn't. There's a big leap from a Wall Street Journal article speculating about the fact that "US Intelligence community has growing confidence" to actual fact of US Intelligence agreeing with these numbers. Do you see how you yourself converted a speculation to a fact? It might be literally one discussion of that particular article author with a single individual in many of the US Intelligence branches (that might even be misunderstood). We don't know any of it, it's nothing more than speculation.

Listen, at the end of the day if the number are real then Bibi will have to answer for it.

But right now we can't trust groups with the stated intent to eliminate Israel. It's a no-brainer. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Because the Hamas tunnel system there has already been confirmed.

It sure sounds like the IDF is just going to collapse those tunnels and bury the evil Hamas people. That will become those bad people’s graves. And that’s a very good thing. IMHAO, of course. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Please do not deny that Israel recently bombed hospitals.

I do deny it. Israel bombed a convoy of ambulances carrying Hamas terrorists from the Shifa hospital and the bombing occurred near the hospital, but hospital itself wasn't bombed. Please stop fabricating facts.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Alflives said:

It sure sounds like the IDF is just going to collapse those tunnels and bury the evil Hamas people. That will become those bad people’s graves. And that’s a very good thing. IMHAO, of course. 

Israel has a choice between shitty and really shitty. Hamas is a horrible group that forces others to kill them or be killed.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Also, just take a look at the videos of the destruction happening. You can see the dead an injured. Almost every legit organization concurs with the high amounts of death. 

Why? Let me see. Maybe because they are run by Hamas and their released number is part of Hamas anti-Israel propaganda campaign?

Their numbers were always challenged by variety of sources and not just by Israel.

I asked this very specific question a while ago and everyone ignored it - all these alleged 20,000 dead must be buried somewhere. 20,000 dead is a huge cemetery. If such cemetery existed, I'm sure Hamas would use it in their propaganda. It's easy to fabricate the "20,000 dead" number. It's not so easy to create a fake cemetery with 20,000 graves, especially when you are no longer have freedom of doing what you want within Gaza.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Sure, the basement where the Hamas cowards hide.

This is exactly what Alf doesn’t understand. If Hamas fighters are supposed to be defending (representing) the Palestinian people why in the hr k are they hiding under a hospital where sick Palistinian are?  IMHAO Hamas are only proving they are cowards who will only fight against those who can’t fight back. Snd those kinds of people need to be eliminated. They are a disgusting group. 
IMHAO the good Palestinian people will welcome the IDF. Because they know they will be safe and free from Hamas. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Listen, at the end of the day if the number are real then Bibi will have to answer for it.

But right now we can't trust groups with the stated intent to eliminate Israel. It's a no-brainer. 

Bib will answer for a lot of things to Israeli court first. If indeed 20,000 died - a lot will depend how many of these thousands are Hamas terrorists. If it's vast majority then it wouldn't be added as a charge to the list of Bibi's crimes. But again - where are the 20,000 graves?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Damn. Duncan used to come down and fight us during the Sandcastle days. Big steriod lads. 

Those fights got so bad that they actually cancelled the sandcastle days all together for a few years. @Gnarcore knows what I am talking about. 

But, yes. Just the other day my wife was talking aboout gangs of kids carrying bear spray. 

Indeed I do! I was at the "riot" that finally got them canceled 😉

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, RomanPer said:

Bib will answer for a lot of things to Israeli court first. If indeed 20,000 died - a lot will depend how many of these thousands are Hamas terrorists. If it's vast majority then it wouldn't be added as a charge to the list of Bibi's crimes. But again - where are the 20,000 graves?

Yeah I had the same thought. 

All this twitter stuff is designed to get the IDF to stop too soon, which just hurts everyone more in the end.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Yeah I had the same thought. 

All this twitter stuff is designed to get the IDF to stop too soon, which just hurts everyone more in the end.

Exactly! Hamas, the friggin’ cowards, need to be totally eliminated. Their leaders, who are livening the lives of Kings in foreign countries, need to be eliminated. Eliminate all these sick and cowardly bastards. Then rebuild Gaza and allow the good Palestinian people to have safe and productive futures. 

• Like 1

Just now, RomanPer said:

I do deny it. Israel bombed a convoy of ambulances carrying Hamas terrorists from the Shifa hospital and the bombing occurred near the hospital, but hospital itself wasn't bombed. Please stop fabricating facts.

The hospital overflow was attacked.

5 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Why? Let me see. Maybe because they are run by Hamas and their released number is part of Hamas anti-Israel propaganda campaign?

Their numbers were always challenged by variety of sources and not just by Israel.

I asked this very specific question a while ago and everyone ignored it - all these alleged 20,000 dead must be buried somewhere. 20,000 dead is a huge cemetery. If such cemetery existed, I'm sure Hamas would use it in their propaganda. It's easy to fabricate the "20,000 dead" number. It's not so easy to create a fake cemetery with 20,000 graves, especially when you are no longer have freedom of doing what you want within Gaza.

They are being buried in mass Graves in an expedited process. 

There's many pictures and videos of bodies in white shrouds. Children too.

You can see some videos and pictures of the dead on X (Twitter)

15 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Quick question for you.

Wasn’t that you that reposted the George Galloway tweet claiming that 2/3 of the Israelis killed on Oct 7 music festival were military personnel and the remaining 1/3 were killed by Israeli armed forces themselves? So virtually no civilians killed by Hamas?

Is this what almost every legit organization is reporting?

23 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Israel has a choice between shitty and really shitty. Hamas is a horrible group that forces others to kill them or be killed.

Israel has to create security assurances and safety for its people for any peace in Gaza to happen. They cannot allow Hamas to commit another Oct 7. The attack forced their hand. A lot of the ME world celebrated this attack. If they don't take measures to protect themselves and create security then it may embolden those certain bad parties.

Israel has stated no ceasefire until the hostages are returned. Hamas wants a prisoner release in exchange for the hostages. Bolstering Hamas' forces goes completely against actions creating any sort of security or safety for Israel. Hence no ceasefire. 

Hamas isn't easy to get rid of in any sort of clean way. They want a dirty and bloody war. They care more about their vendetta with Israel than they do about taking care of the Gaza population they control. There are many claims of Hamas using the population to their advantage. Israel doesn't really have a lot of good options in how they go about this and they are forced to act. Many more will die as a result.

It is an unfortunate reality of the situation. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Israel has to create security assurances and safety for its people for any peace in Gaza to happen. They cannot allow Hamas to commit another Oct 7. The attack forced their hand. A lot of the ME world celebrated this attack. If they don't take measures to protect themselves and create security then it may embolden those certain bad parties.

Israel has stated no ceasefire until the hostages are returned. Hamas wants a prisoner release in exchange for the hostages. Bolstering Hamas' forces goes completely against actions creating any sort of security or safety for Israel. Hence no ceasefire. 

Hamas isn't easy to get rid of in any sort of clean way. They want a dirty and bloody war. They care more about their vendetta with Israel than they do about taking care of the Gaza population they control. There are many claims of Hamas using the population to their advantage. Israel doesn't really have a lot of good options in how they go about this and they are forced to act. Many more will die as a result.

Yeah that's exactly how I see it as well.

16 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Bodies in white shrouds are not graves. I can hire actors to lie motionless for camera under the white shroud. You can't hire an actor to be buried alive. I don't see any mass graves either. Plus, 20,000 dead bodies, even in mass graves, would take a lot of space.

Again, I'm not denying that there are dead people among civilians, it is very sad and I wish it could have been avoided. It could have been a lot worse if IDF didn't issue early warnings about upcoming attacks (totally giving up any tactical advantage).

• Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Hamas is clearly evil. What kind of soldier hides under the suck in a hospital? These cowards, Hamas, need to be eliminated do the Palestinian people can be free. 

13 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

By the way, the whole "outrage in the Middle East" also needs to be taken with the grain of salt. What is not being actively publicized is that Saudi Arabia is actually helping to protect Israel from an unlikely threat - Iran backed Houthi rebels in Yemen declared war on Israel and are shooting rockets and drones towards Israel. Geographically, you can see that these attacks have to go over the Saudi territory. 3 different air defense systems are repelling these attacks - Israeli, US fleet in the area and.... you guessed it, Saudi. In a sense, Saudi has joined the war on the side of Israel, just without much advertising. The government has to say the things that their citizens want to hear, including that the peace talks with Israel are on hold, but in reality the peace talks continue behind the scenes and will get back to where they left off the moment this war is over.

• Vintage 1

40 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

There have been mass graves. Also where are you getting 20000?

right now reports are saying 10000-11000. Considering the destructive damage to Gaza, it’s perfectly conceivable to me.

11 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Yeah that's exactly how I see it as well.

Perhaps as Hamas unravels with Israel's push, dissent within Hamas grows. This could lead to lower ranks ousting their superiors in order to resolve this quickly.

Betray the few to save the many. Would said individuals be looked at as a traitor or saviour?

Maybe we see these sorts of stories after the fact. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

By the way, the whole "outrage in the Middle East" also needs to be taken with the grain of salt. What is not being actively publicized is that Saudi Arabia is actually helping to protect Israel from an unlikely threat - Iran backed Houthi rebels in Yemen declared war on Israel and are shooting rockets and drones towards Israel. Geographically, you can see that these attacks have to go over the Saudi territory. 3 different air defense systems are repelling these attacks - Israeli, US fleet in the area and.... you guessed it, Saudi. In a sense, Saudi has joined the war on the side of Israel, just without much advertising. The government has to say the things that their citizens want to hear, including that the peace talks with Israel are on hold, but in reality the peace talks continue behind the scenes and will get back to where they left off the moment this war is over.

Who is exactly is goi go to eliminate Hamas if not the IDF? How in the heck are the good Palestinian people goi g yo be free if the IDF doesn’t eliminate Hamas? Fo these good Palestinian people just continue to suffer? 
IMHAO I sure hope (for those good palistinsn people) that the IDF eliminates Hamas.