Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, Super19 said:

Are they?  Where are the destroyed tunnels under Gaza, holding tens of thousands of dead Hamas? I see Gaza being flattened and thousands of innocent Palestenians dead tho.

That’s your view and you’re welcome to it. IMHAO Hamas did terrible things on October 7 and are now being destroyed. The IDF will not stop, regardless of what’s posted here, until Hamas is eliminated. Then, IMHAO, western countries will invest in Gaza and build it up. 

11 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Yes, I did know about the header to the calendar as well. Could only assume as to why thats stated - there could be a bunch of reasons. But the IDF soldier in that video lied about what he saw on that paper and used it to manipulate... reeks of propaganda. It seems to me that Israel is going through a lot of lengths for propaganda for sympathy? Social media points? They're clearly not being precise and accurate. As for the Palestinians, one just needs to see the destruction they see, no propaganda needed. None of us on here is spreading messages from Hamas... which at this point, really what's the difference between a message from Hamas and a message from Nentanyahu? One is a terrorist? Which one? The one that brutally kills innkcent people? ... which one? Even Israelis aren't trusting in Nentanyahu right now as he is fighting for his political life.

Again, I don't know.   I only know I am less interested in what Israel or Palestine said about the calendar than I am in what the NYT said.  They raised some interesting things to consider.   

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That’s your view and you’re welcome to it. IMHAO Hamas did terrible things on October 7 and are now being destroyed. The IDF will not stop, regardless of what’s posted here, until Hamas is eliminated. Then, IMHAO, western countries will invest in Gaza and build it up. 

How many Hamas have been eliminated?

35 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Thread title. “Hamas attacking Israel”. 
Hamas did terrible things on October 7. There is no justification for what they did. Now the IDF is eliminating Hamas. Only after Hamas is eliminated can Gaza be free. 

Repetitive post - hopefully mods delete it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

How many Hamas have been eliminated?

IMHAO the current total is irrelevant. The IDF will continue with this war until the Hamas people are either dead or surrender. Sadly the Hamas people seem to be hiding under hospitals, mosques and schools than coming out to fight. So it’s most likely they won’t surrender until facing the muzzle of a gun.

• ThereItIs 2

Just now, Alflives said:

IMHAO the current total is irrelevant. The IDF will continue with this war until the Hamas people are either dead or surrender. Sadly the Hamas people seem to be hiding under hospitals, mosques and schools than coming out to fight. So it’s most likely they won’t surrender until facing the muzzle of a gun.

Hamas is an ideology not a people...   You can not murder an ideology.    By all these killings, the ideology only GROWS in strength and numbers. 

Just now, moosehead said:

Again notice Alf comments on the thread title (it’s topic) and not on other posters. 
It’s fact Hamas attracted innocent and defenceless Israeli people (and foreigners visiting Israel) on October 7. Hamas brutally murdered many. Now the IDF is eliminating Hamas. Those are the facts. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

She was murdered CTV, why can’t you just admit that?  Our media is just as bad as Hamas propaganda…

She was a peace activist and sadly would never have approved of this Israeli government collective punishment and murder of innocent women and children in Gaza.....

3 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Hamas is an ideology not a people...   You can not murder an ideology.    By all these killings, the ideology only GROWS in strength and numbers. 

Which is your opinion. Alf disagrees. The IDF will eliminate Hamas. (Soon too). Then the western world will build up Gaza. The people there will have employment and futures. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Which is your opinion. Alf disagrees. The IDF will eliminate Hamas. (Soon too). Then the western world will build up Gaza. The people there will have employment and futures. 

Hamas and its predecessor is over 70 years old...    so about 30-40  years younger than Alf.

Hamas is not going away.   Israeli government oppression is the cause of Hamas and this current oppression is only resulting in the growth of Hamas. 

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Wasn’t it Hamas who murdered this innocent and peaceful woman? 

Could have been Islamic Jihad that killed her....     

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

Are they?  Where are the destroyed tunnels under Gaza, holding tens of thousands of dead Hamas? I see Gaza being flattened and thousands of innocent Palestenians dead tho.

Destroyed tunnel is blown up, there’s nothing to show just to try to change your mind. Remember, IDF doesn’t care about people who don’t believe them in the first place.

1 hour ago, moosehead said:

Then they should delete all your posts, following this logic…

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Destroyed tunnel is blown up, there’s nothing to show just to try to change your mind. Remember, IDF doesn’t care about people who don’t believe them in the first place.

Then they should delete all your posts, following this logic…

I post factual information about Israel extremist government policies.   If you want to debate them, feel free. 

Israel governments long term oppression of Palestinians is the root of this conflict.   

Hamas is a symptom.   An evil  symptom... but still a symptom.

Israel needs truth and reconciliation every bit as much as Canada does...

Edited by moosehead

IDF and Israeli settlers....   also don't  care about women and children in  West Bank... apparently....

While the world’s focus is on Israel’s genocidal siege and bombing campaign in Gaza, Israel is also inflicting terror on Palestinians across the occupied West Bank. At least 186 people, including more than 30 children, have been killed there by the Israeli military and settlers since October 7.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/14/palestinian-children-in-the-west-bank-are-also-under-attack

10 hours ago, stawns said:

you won't answer the question?  You can't accuse people of being anti-semitic and then not engage in discussion about it.  I would definitely consider the jewish uprisings in the polish ghetto to be the work of freedom fighters, of people being treated worse than animals and pushed beyond the brink and fighting back against their oppression and, in that case extermination).

I have a history degree, with a WWII specialization and have sat and interviewed survivors of the holocaust, sat with them as they rolled up their sleeves to show me the number on their arms.......not names, numbers, because that's all they were to the Germans.  I don't feel the Israeili government sees the Palestinians any differently.

He and others absolutely can and do.  Or they claim that you just hate the Jewish people or faith.  It claim that you believe Israel should not exist.

Then they clutch their pearls, harrumph a bit.  Yell MOD and then ignore you and the questions you ask them for a dozen pages before asking about it again and making outlandish statements about your character that are totally ignored but gd you better not retaliate in kind or you'll get a stern letter and or time out

Edited by Warhippy

9 hours ago, Coconuts said:

That's just...like totally ok man. Collateral damage and all that and TOTALLY not what people have been talking about regarding the annexation and inevitable destruction of the idea that was formerly Palestine 

9 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

you don’t even have a clue what an actual genocide is?  

Just gonna leave this here and ask which aspect if the erosion of and annexation of Palestine this does not apply to

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

Edited by Warhippy

9 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Of course. The problem is people are throwing around terms like genocide and apartheid when they don't apply. All you've done is help Hamas win the information war.

Experts in their fields actually claim otherwise.

They claim there is in fact a form of apartheid ongoing.  They claim there is also im fact a defined aspect of genocide occuring.

You claim otherwise.  This doesn't make you right because you disagree with the experts who make these statements any more than it made jim bob right when he claimed to know more about vaccines and infectious diseases  than doctors less than 2 years ago during a global pandemic 

8 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Oh ok. I bet I have more education than you if you want to play that game.

It's disappointing to see a teacher frame things like you are, imo. 

It's equally disappointing to see someone who claims to be so highly educated label individuals as antisemitic or claim they don't believe Israel should exist because they argue different points based on their experiences or points of view.

C'est la vie