Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

18 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Not at all, what I was saying is that it's sad and angering that Israel is getting away with a collective punishment. But I get. This world isn't always just, and Palestenians know that all to well.

Palestine and Hamas are being eradicated as we speak, and I do think Israel will end up occupying Gaza. They're already asking then to flee south, and south to out to other countries. You think these Palestinians are gonna see their homes again when they leave?

I said it before, Nentanyahu is getting what he wants.

Sorry fellow Canucks’ fan (this is a Canucks’ fan board so obviously you’re a Canuck fan) but the IDF is actually helping the people of Gaza be free from the evil of Hamas. 

Just now, Super19 said:

Time will tell. Right now they are being collasally effed.

Who are they? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Because their government needs to be exterminated.  There's no other way to get rid of Hamas without violence.  

Yup. Hana’s, by their own doctrine, want all who don’t agree with their views killed. They need to be exterminated l. IMHAO it’s hard to understand how any knowing persons can’t see that. Hamas is evil. Their views are evil. Those who support them (Iranian government) are evil. 
isn’t this obvious? 

Great country.... hopefully soon Israel government  starts to respect all their minorities.....  Racism is disgusting...  March 2023.... 

Why can people learn to respect all races, sex, gender, sexual orientation... We are all equal.

Published 8:29 AM PST, March 5, 2023

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said the remarks by a key Cabinet ally calling for a Palestinian town to be erased were inappropriate, after the United States demanded that he reject the statement.

In a Twitter thread posted in English shortly after midnight, Netanyahu did not appear to condemn the remarks outright and implied that the ally, Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, misspoke.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-smotrich-hawara-88fbd30e7221b3e297156ff1697946e3

Edited by moosehead

Sick...

As the negotiators were issuing a joint communique, Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich delivered a speech in Paris saying the notion of a Palestinian people was artificial.

“There is no such thing as a Palestinian nation. There is no Palestinian history. There is no Palestinian language,” he said in France late Sunday. He spoke at a lectern draped with what appeared to be an image showing the map of Israel that included the occupied West Bank, Gaza and Jordan.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/no-such-thing-as-palestinian-people-top-israeli-minister-says

1 minute ago, moosehead said:

Sick...

As the negotiators were issuing a joint communique, Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich delivered a speech in Paris saying the notion of a Palestinian people was artificial.

“There is no such thing as a Palestinian nation. There is no Palestinian history. There is no Palestinian language,” he said in France late Sunday. He spoke at a lectern draped with what appeared to be an image showing the map of Israel that included the occupied West Bank, Gaza and Jordan.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/no-such-thing-as-palestinian-people-top-israeli-minister-says

Technically, he’s not wrong…

8 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Technically, he’s not wrong…

Israel IDF can murder children and women...   bulldoze peoples houses....  lock millions in a cage..  Deny kids water....   Deny woman food...

Cut power to hospitals and incubators.....

But Israel extremist government will never destroy the beautiful history / culture of Palestinians..... 

So many innocent victims on both sides of this conflict.  Sad to see 2 extreme positions with no middle ground. 

Edited by moosehead

14 hours ago, Taxi said:

Iran has about 10k of its 300k Jews remaining. It's a really low bar.

Iran is also responsible for this entire mess. They fund Hamas, Hezbollah, and the other anti Israel militias. They give Hamas and Hezbollah billions of dollars and unlimited weapons to wage futile wars against Israel. The Palestinians are cannon fodder to Iran, who are too scared to ever get involved themselves.

On top of that Iran funds suffering in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, etc...

For the record, I would never hold local Persians responsible for Iran. They left Iran for a very good reason.

The Iranian government is brutal to it's own people. They don't allow them to have music or dance. They execute women for not covering their hair. They use live ammunition when their own people come out to protest. The Iranian government is evil.

In case you missed it the first time around.

Isreal helped create Hamas

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

As for the rest I have condemned the Iranian leadership many times.

Its thanks to the puppet that the US installed, the Shah, who was so corrupt he opened the door for the radicals to take charge. 

As I have already stated many times on both boards, the original democratically elected government of Mohammed Mosaddegh was over thrown in a CIA and British backed coup. 

So all those " evil " things you have mentioned can be traced back to western interventionism.

14 hours ago, Taxi said:

Iran is maintained by its huge oil reserves and Russia. 25% of Iran's GDP comes from oil and another 10% or so from mining. To put that into perspective, Canada, a large oil producer, gets 8% from oil and mining combined. 

The West definitely played a role in putting the dictatorship in place. But it's not calling Iran evil that keeps them in power. They stay in power because they are a brutal dictatorship. We should call them evil.

I suggest you do some research.

Iran was starting to become more open in the late 90's, " the Tehran Spring "

In 1997 Mohammad Khatami was elected and his government enacted quite a few reforms.

https://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/services/digitisation-services/projects/nashriyah-digital-iranian-history/iran-during-the-late-1990s/

Again that idiot son of an asshole comments about an axis of evil enabled the hardliners to ramp up their anti American rethoric and this lead to them rolling back the reforms. 

So yes calling Iran part of an axis of evil hurt the Iranian people, and helped the hardliners keep power.

I remember watching a frontline doco about this at the time.  

Keep on with the BS hate, that's what has lead us to where we are now.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Not really. Right now the Palestinian people of Gaza are being freed from the yolk of Hamas oppression by the IDF. Thank goodness for the IDF. 

Respectfully disagree with you Alfy on the basis that I think the IDF are giving Palestenians a lot of pain, suffering and grief at this moment because of the extensive bombing and destruction Israel is committing over Gaza in their fight against Hamas. It is collective punishment. 

I fully understand you think Israel has minimal fault in the suffering and deaths of innocent Palestenians rn. That's where we differ. 

5 hours ago, Taxi said:

Hamas is also fueled by billions of dollars from Iran. They work under the premise that any deal with Israel is temporary and they will ultimately exterminate Israel. Israel loosened the blockade to allow 20,000 workers from Gaza into Israel. Hamas used that opportunity to gather information about Israel to commit the attacks on Oct 7. I'm not sure how anyone can expect Israel to let its guard down with Hamas next door.

Was listening to a lecture today about the economic situation for both countries.

Isreal has been using Palestinians as a cheap form of labour.

https://www.abc.net.au/listen/programs/themoney/the-economies-gaza-israel-chair-productivity-commission/102961100

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Yup. The Palestinian people will be free once the IDF eliminates Hamas. It’s strangely ironic, no? 

What about the Palestinian people in the west bank Alf  ?

When are they going to be free ? 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/france-calls-west-bank-israeli-settler-violence-policy-terror-2023-11-16/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/17/chkus-blinken-urges-israel-to-stop-settler-violence-in-west-bank

How would you like hundreds of thousands of people illegally stealing Canadian land ?

http://www.btselem.org/publications/summaries/200205_land_grab

Face it brother, the Palestinian people have never been free, and it doesn't look like they ever will be. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moosehead said:

The good people in Israel...  deserve so much better .   

Yes they do. They deserve to not be taken hostage, along with hostages from other nations.

And before you react, I notice you reacted with a Kwat emoji for my last reply to you. Since I assume you actually do care about the well-being of the hostages, I'm guessing it's because that reply was such a non-sequitor. It's frustrating, isn't it, to have someone come in and disrupt what should be the natural flow of a conversation just to insert their own talking point? Much like you have done over and over throughout this thread. Please understand I am interested in your opinion; just not when you continually try to force it in the direction you want it to go instead of allowing it to develop organically. 

Thanks for your time!

• ThereItIs 2

17 hours ago, moosehead said:

Just horrible.... .... Sickening....  Collective Punishment of civilians is definately a War Crime.

Hopeful soon we can see some arrests made....    

Deir el-Balah, Gaza Strip – Jawdat Sami al-Madhoun could hardly believe it when he saw the gates of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital appear in front of him. The 26-year-old doctor’s assistant had managed to leave the besieged al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City and walk the 16km (10 miles) to Deir el-Balah.

Jawdat had spent the previous 25 days volunteering at al-Shifa’s emergency department, struggling along with the rest of its staff to help the injured as best they could, often without the most basic medicines and supplies.

“We couldn’t help the wounded,” he told Al Jazeera on Monday, looking away as his voice broke. “They were dying! We couldn’t do anything to save them. We would just watch them die.

“There are hundreds of bodies in the hospital’s courtyard. We couldn’t even bury them.”

The hospital lost its electricity supply entirely on Saturday, bringing all its medical devices to a stop and endangering 39 premature babies whose incubators stopped working.

Since then, seven babies have died, a toll that is rising as the hospital remains offline.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/16/escape-from-al-shifa-how-a-gaza-medic-dodged-israeli-patrols-snipers

After Hamas is defeated, nothing would make me more satisfied than seeing Netanyahu and his administration with their heads on a spike. They are all war criminals. 

Edited by Odd.

Authorities in Canada agree: "From the River to the Sea" is an anti-Semitic statement. 

While being arrested for causing a disturbance, a 'hate motivation' to the crime has been applied due to the protestors use of the phrase while committing a crime.

Police charged Wesam Cooley, also known as Wesam Khalid, earlier this month with causing a disturbance. A hate motivation has been applied.

Police said two groups of protesters gathered at city hall on Nov. 5 to show support for Palestine and Israel amid the conflict in the Middle East. Officers met with each group to address the safety of participants and discuss some of the language and signage from past protests.

Police allege Cooley took to the stage, acknowledged the conversation with officers then repeatedly used an "antisemitic phrase" while encouraging the crowd to follow along.

I couldn't agree more. 

• Vintage 1