Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

7 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Why in holy hell do you think anyone is going to take Jackson Hinkle seriously as a source?  This is the same piece of trash who openly supports Putin's crimes against humanity and needs to be executed for his role in spreading propaganda.  This has been pointed out to you before and you seem to not understand this.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

this is the most important work in Northern Gaza: finding and rooting out Hamas and their weapons and stockpiles and tunnels. Once that is done, the upper third is made 'safe' and people can be shuffled up and processed at the Wadi bridge, for instance, to gain access to the now neutered northern Gaza. I expect at that time Israel will provide or facilitate camps and aid to the people of Gaza. This would go faster if they would turn on Hamas and help Israel root them out. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

did they happen to provide GPS coordinates? 

with up to 50 thousand troops and many Hamas ministries like Health/Medical, Political, sanitation, infrastructure et cetera: My guess is there is probably more than a dozen ops centers for just the militant wing of Hamas underground or in apartments. I would guess this is as accurate as the Rafifi one or the al shadi one and many more. Where does a terrorist hide? in the best place to be: a UN 'protected' patch of earth. Considering up to 80% of the staff are Hamas affiliated in these places...it is just a natural extension of who Hamas are, cowards who hide behind skirts and kill indiscriminately. I served with 100 pound 5'6" young ladies with more guts than any all of the Hamas leadership combined.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

with up to 50 thousand troops and many Hamas ministries like Health/Medical, Political, sanitation, infrastructure et cetera: My guess is there is probably more than a dozen ops centers for just the militant wing of Hamas underground or in apartments. I would guess this is as accurate as the Rafifi one or the al shadi one and many more. Where does a terrorist hide? in the best place to be: a UN 'protected' patch of earth. 

thats it, sadly. I was being cheeky not because I think anything on the ground is funny, but the attempts to hold 'trial by twitter' are ridiculous. Worse, I think it detracts and also dulls actual on the ground issues. People will tune this all out, they have to at some point, you can only click on so much of this stuff. 

And as usual, Hamas could surrender today and stop all this. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Remember back on page 1, after I created this thread, and I wasn't sure if this subject would be discussed long enough to have it's own separate thread? 

Good, blissfully optimistic, and naive times back then... 😂 🫠

some of the stuff here is good consulting work that would normally fetch 167.50 USD an hour plus expenses. 

I should unretire. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Jesus. What a mess. 

Yah weird how children growing up in a cage... subject to Apartheid their whole lives... turn out messed up.

Looking forward to when Israeli politiicians and IDF are charged as WAR CRIMINALS for the collective punishment of 2 million civilons.   Denying them food, water , medicine and power.   Incubators off due to no power.

Edited by moosehead

18 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Yah weird how children growing up in a cage... subject to Apartheid their whole lives... turn out messed up.

Looking forward to when Israeli politiicians and IDF are charged as WAR CRIMINALS for the collective punishment of 2 million civilons.   Denying them food, water , medicine and power.   Incubators off due to no power.

Israel Government supports an Apartheid state and will be charged as War Criminals

Canadians that publicly support the killing of children by IDF or Hamas  should be deported if they are not full CDN citizens. 

Your views are interesting and paint a certain POV.

IMHAO if Hamas would lay down their arms and surrender instead of hiding behind the skirts of women, the crayons of children, and the beds of the hospitalized then this war would end immediately and the Palestinian people of Gaza would be free. 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

On the farm we had to eliminate rats. Never enjoyed it. Didn’t like seeing those dead rats. But it had to be done. So we did it. I feel for the IDF soldiers who are doing a job that must be done.  

Killing children is never justifiable.....  Please stop, it is disturbing. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

In your view, collective punishment of 2 million civilians is acceptable...     That says enough. 

Alf abhors any violence and feels for any who suffer from it. But he also feels for those who are doing a job that must be done. (The IDF soldiers) Hamas must be eliminated for the people of Gaza to be free. Those soldiers are doing a job that must be extremely difficult. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alf abhors any violence and feels for any who suffer from it. But he also feels for those who are doing a job that must be done. (The IDF soldiers) Hamas must be eliminated for the people of Gaza to be free. Those soldiers are doing a job that must be extremely difficult. 

When humans are ordered to murder children - they have a duty as a human to refuse that order.

IDF soldiers murdering women and children will burn in hell or be charged  rightfully as War Criminals. 

We as humans do not have the right to kill civilians. 

No matter what you post here,,,, you will never be right.   It is a horrific act of murder - a war crime. 

Edited by moosehead
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Your views are interesting and paint a certain POV.

IMHAO if Hamas would lay down their arms and surrender instead of hiding behind the skirts of women, the crayons of children, and the beds of the hospitalized then this war would end immediately and the Palestinian people of Gaza would be free. 

Why would this statement be funny to someone? Weird.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, moosehead said:

Your views are yours, and I respect them. I will post my views. And IMHAO Hamas behave like rats. They tunnel and hide and then come out when there is opportunity. Then they hide again. They spread the disease of hatred. Hamas is evil and must be eliminated. I feel for those who must do that job. 
And no one wants innocent people harmed. One of our farm cats ate a poisoned rat and died. It was very sad. 

War is not clean. It’s awful. If Hamas just surrendered and released their hostages this war would end. It’s up to them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Your views are yours, and I respect them. I will post my views. And IMHAO Hamas behave like rats. They tunnel and hide and then come out when there is opportunity. Then they hide again. They spread the disease of hatred. Hamas is evil and must be eliminated. I feel for those who must do that job. 
And no one wants innocent people harmed. One of our farm cats ate a poisoned rat and died. It was very sad. 

War is not clean. It’s awful. If Hamas just surrendered and released their hostages this war would end. It’s up to them. 

The truth is hard for some to hear, particularly people prone to idealism and motherhood statements. They may not be capable of understanding what you are saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1