Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

10 hours ago, Super19 said:

But has Hamas ever said they want to exterminate the Jewish people?

Never? Guessing a typo.

Read this link Hamas Charter 1988

The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[3] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel. It is in the first paragraphs of their founding charter. Not sure how you missed this?

Hamas just don't state it. They state it all the time, as if its religion, pretending it is religion! So dumb asses will commit their lives.  Believing they will go to heaven if they kill Jews. A perversion of scripture according to the Quran.  Are you a follower? A believer in Hamas? 

I applaud you wishing peace, if that is your goal, for Palestinian people.  Applaud!  Or being a Muslim, wishing a homestead for Palestinian Muslims. I applaud this as well.

It is my opinion, and appeal, that supporting Hamas is not the way to do that.  My observation is you sound angry, willing to wish death because death occurred.

Anger is understandable. 

Yet not acceptable.

Just like Israelis killing civilians in vengeance for those murdered by Hamas Oct 7.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Odd. said:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.7025163

Those of you who are pro Israel and support a two state solution, do you guys acknowledge the illegal settlements and unjust uprooting of Palestinians in the West Bank? I find it very hard to believe you’d support a two state solution when you actively deny what’s happening in the West Bank, which has been going on long before Oct 7.

Before you make a lazy argument that “Hamas has influence”, the settlements they’ve made in the West Bank are on Palestinian homes and neighbourhoods. Forcing Palestinians out so they can make more Jewish homes. They wouldn’t be living and making homes in the West Bank if Hamas had any sort of influence as people claim. 

There are countless stories of Palestinians dying at the hands of IDF soldiers with unnecessary lethal force. They have the right to defend themselves, but what’s the excuse for gunning down children throwing pebbles and rocks? 

It’s telling when there’s a lot of Jewish people who are against the state of Israel and their atrocities. I guess their Hamas sympathizers too.

I'm not sure how conflating these two problems helps? The west bank issue seems to be one that only has marginal support from the far right in Israel. What does that have to do with Gaza?

• ThereItIs 1

Yemeni Shia Houthi rebels, supported and likely directed by Iran have boarded and captured a cargo ship in the Red Sea. The ship is flagged in the UK and crewed by greeks, the ship had departed Turkey and was bound for India. Yemeni rebel leaders have declared it was partially owned by Jews and that going forward :

an hour ago -

Following the hijacking of a ship today, Houthi spokesperson says the following types of ships will be targeted: Ships carrying Israeli flags. Ships operated by Israeli companies and ships owned by Israeli companies

image.png.db3b42806b1e3acab0b2ee2afc9cfc77.png

9 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Yemeni Shia Houthi rebels, supported and likely directed by Iran have boarded and captured a cargo ship in the Red Sea. The ship is flagged in the UK and crewed by greeks, the ship had departed Turkey and was bound for India. Yemeni rebel leaders have declared it was partially owned by Jews and that going forward :

Stinks of desperation to me, to keep the outrage going. The IDF must be closer to ending Hamas rule than we think.

• ThereItIs 1

41 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

The connection to Israel is laughable. It’s a British ship, rented by Japanese company, who has an Israeli businessman as a minority owner. There’s no single Israeli on the ship, the crew is multinational.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

The connection to Israel is laughable. It’s a British ship, rented by Japanese company, who has an Israeli businessman as a minority owner. There’s no single Israeli on the ship, the crew is multinational.

I assumed greek, they at the least have a greek radioman. 

On 11/18/2023 at 1:40 AM, Super19 said:

In regards to Al-Shifa being a command centre for Hamas, here in this BBC segment the reporter says "Israel has either not found supporting evidence, or is not yet sharing it." From the evidence seen thus far, I don't see how anyone can justify this attack on Shifa hospital based on the fact Israel was allowed to do this because Shifa hospital is a major command centre for Hamas. Unless there is some evidence not yet shared by Israel... but until then the international community has the right to condemn this as a war crime because there is not enough evidence to support Shifa hospital as a major command centre for a terrorist organization. 

Many innocent lives have been ruined from this attack on Shifa hospital including premature babies who passed away earlier today. This sounds like collective punishment to me, either way.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/new-idf-footage-shows-part-of-hamass-tunnel-network-under-shifa-hospital-in-gaza/

The Israel Defense Forces and Shin Bet security agency release new footage showing part of Hamas’s tunnel network underneath Gaza City’s Shifa Hospital, where the terror group is believed to have a main command center.

information gets released in due course…

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

Saudi is going to China to discuss peace talks. Is the World Order changing? China is assuming a position the US would normally take.

slightly topic adjacent: the quick answer is it has already changed. Post Trump World Order is vastly different from PreTrump world order. We in the west will need China's help if we intend to curtail the worst regimes on earth. IMO China is not one of those, but they are certainly enhancing their position via tucking those regimes under their wing. 

Let's hope something comes from this.

Negotiations to free hostages held by Hamas are closer than ‘perhaps any point,’ White House official says

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/19/politics/negotiations-to-free-hostages-held-by-hamas-are-closer-than-perhaps-any-point-white-house-official-says/index.html

Israel hopeful of Hamas deal to release hostages in 'coming days'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67469106

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

slightly topic adjacent: the quick answer is it has already changed. Post Trump World Order is vastly different from PreTrump world order. We in the west will need China's help if we intend to curtail the worst regimes on earth. IMO China is not one of those, but they are certainly enhancing their position via tucking those regimes under their wing. 

good, maybe they should carry some of the water now. 

17 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Yes as I pointed out, my bias is that we are all brothers and sisters under the sun.

That we all share this planet together.

This is a message I promulgate in many threads. 

As for tweets I have already expressed my views on the reliability of not just information, but also pictures and videos contained in them.

If you have been following my posts I argued against the idea that the Isrealis are committing genocide against the Palestinians due to the increase in their population. 

We both come from nations, that have had in the past, genocidal policies  

https://humanrights.ca/node/567

https://www.jstor.org/stable/45135471

I will not claim that Isreal is committing genocide however from the definition in the second article, which is the most commonly used, the 1948 UN convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide, genocidal policies are not restricted to totally wiping out a certain population.

As for the skinheads, as I have stated we used to fight racist skinheads in the western suburbs.

Some of our friends from this side of Melbourne were skinheads to, not racists, they just loved fighting.

Me I was a " Sharpie "

No 4 top and sides with rat tails down past my neck. 

I learnt early in life, never judge a book by its cover.

For me, one of my biases is that I believe more often than not, there is a correct solution. Usually it comes from understanding the needs of everyone involved. What the shared goal? 

Thats why this social media siding is so annoying to me, it takes us further from that. 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

annoying if true. 

Joint IDF and ISA announcement: New findings revealed by the IDF and the Israel Security Agency prove that the Shifa Hospital was used as terrorist infrastructure in which the Hamas terrorists took hostages on Saturday, October 7; new details are presented about the circumstances of the death of the late Corporal Noa Marciano In the documentation exposed with the assistance of the ISA, Hamas terrorists can be seen on Saturday, October 7th, forcibly transporting hostages, a Nepalese civilian and a Thai civilian, who were kidnapped from Israeli territory. IDF vehicles stolen during the murderous massacre can also be seen inside the Shifa Hospital area. These findings prove that the Hamas terrorist organization used the Shifa Hospital complex on the day of the massacre as terrorist infrastructure. These findings add to previous evidence presented regarding Hamas’ use of the hospital area as infrastructure for its terrorist activities in a systematic and ongoing manner. Attached is documentation from Shifa Hospital from the day of the kidnapping, October 7th, 2023, between the hours of 10:42 and 11:01 a.m. in which hostages abducted from Israeli territory are seen surrounded by armed Hamas terrorists. One of the hostages is injured and is being carried on a hospital bed and the other is walking. The hostages, a Nepalese civilian and a Thai civilian, in the documentation is known and information on the subject has been passed on to the relevant authorities.

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • ThereItIs 1

30 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I don’t think it’ll convince anyone, unfortunately. Cue excuses “but it’s not exactly under the hospital”, “how do we know it’s not staged”, etc.

I noticed some very fresh bricks and mortar in the spiral stairwell leading down to the tunnel, I expect in a week or so we will see exactly the paths and twists this system takes. the underground Malkuth, lol.