Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

9 hours ago, Super19 said:

"Hamas has decided to delay the release of the second batch of Israeli hostages until Israel complies with all the terms of the swap agreement.

1- two Palestinians were killed in Gaza, others injured when Israeli soldiers fired live ammunition at them. One of them was seen in a video bleeding on the floor, people couldn’t reach him to rescue him because of snipers’ fire targeting anyone approaching him

2- agreement said that Palestinian women and teens would be selected for release based on how long they had been in jail, something Isreal did not do yesterday 

3- aid trucks were prevented from reaching areas in northern Gaza

4- the no-fly zone was breached by Israel

5- Israel took tough measures to restrain the gathering of Palestinians receiving their loved-ones 

6- Israel did not treat the liberated Palestinians well before releasing them 

On the other hand, Hamas and other Palestinian factions complied with all terms agreed upon"

Where is the source for all of this information?  The person who posted it on Twitter is basically a Hamas apologist. She didn’t even quote a source, she only wrote some shit up on a tweet…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Technically, there’s death penalty in Israel but it was used twice. In 1948 Israeli Meir Tobianski was executed for treason, which later was proved to be incorrect. Second execution was in 1962 - Adolf Eichmann was convicted on crimes against humanity charge. After that Israel didn’t have a single execution. However, there’s some talk that if any of Hamas Oct 7 terrorists are captured, that might change.

I hope not. Not for sympathy for the murderous scum, but I am generally opposed to treating prisoners badly, regardless of what they did to deserve being prisoners. I was profoundly disturbed, to this day, by the goings on at Guantanamo Bay, and some of the folks there were Canadian Prisoners that we sent there on purpose, it turns my stomache to think on it still. 

I don't believe so much in good and evil, I think it is always subjective, but there are things we know to be good and things we know to be bad. If we want to be the good guys, we must act like good guys. Good guys get to defend themselves, but good guys don't murder captives. Just my two cents. We don't torture them either. 

I will always want to be on the side of the good guys. Rot in prison for life yes, die at the hands of your jailors, no. Terrorists are a bit different than regular prisoners, but the death sentence is forever and what if your wrong about the guilt?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2023 at 5:58 PM, Optimist Prime said:

You don't believe in the Right of a nation to self defence? I do. 

hamas attacked the nation of Israel. it is in the title of the thread.

Since we are making up crap, other people didn't say 

"You don't believe Palestinians have a right to exist? I do"

"Israel-Hamas war live: Qatar says deal reached to extend truce by two days"

Qatar’s foreign minister has announced a deal has been reached to extend the Gaza truce by two days.

Hamas says truce extended in agreement with Qatar and Egypt, as Israel had said it was open to extend pause in fighting in exchange for release of more captives held in Gaza.

Israeli PM Netanyahu’s office says families of captives expected to be released on Monday have been informed; Hamas says three Palestinian women, 30 children also to be freed.

More than 14,854 Palestinians killed in Gaza since October 7. In Israel, the official death toll stands at 1,200.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/27/israel-hamas-war-live-calls-to-extend-truce-grow-as-captives-released

Read in to it what you will?

Putin hosted Hamas leadership in Moscow, from Qatar, in the 10 days after Oct 7.

I don't read that as Putin being the signal puller in Gaza? I do read it as an Iranian / Russian sub plot, their alliance being forefront in territorial battles all over the world.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Read in to it what you will?

Putin hosted Hamas leadership in Moscow, from Qatar, in the 10 days after Oct 7.

I don't read that as Putin being the signal puller in Gaza? I do read it as an Iranian / Russian sub plot, their alliance being forefront in territorial battles all over the world.

Putin doesn't take a crap without it being a strategic move of some kind. 

He's openly admitting a part in it, probably to align more with the most anti-western groups in the region.

Just now, Bob Long said:

Putin doesn't take a crap without it being a strategic move of some kind. 

He's openly admitting a part in it, probably to align more with the most anti-western groups in the region.

Isn’t Pootin saying the war on Ukraine is to liberate those people from Nazis? And yet he’s supporting regimes (Hamas, Iran) who publicly state they want Israel destroyed and Jewish people wiped out? Pootin is a pig nosed scum. He is as evil as Hamas. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Alflives said:

Isn’t Pootin saying the war on Ukraine is to liberate those people from Nazis? And yet he’s supporting regimes (Hamas, Iran) who publicly state they want Israel destroyed and Jewish people wiped out? Pootin is a pig nosed scum. He is as evil as Hamas. 

Every move he makes tends to not have a downside for him. He's very good at finding the seam where he benefits no matter the outcome.

Keeping Russians in a permanent state of war just helps him stay in power, winning the wars are secondary.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Russia and the USSR have been promoting dictators in the name of freedom for decades. Russia is a dictatorship that claims to be promoting democracy around the world. 

• ThereItIs 1

Fake babies, real horror: Deepfakes from the Gaza war increase fears about AI’s power to mislead

Pictures from the Israel-Hamas war have vividly and painfully illustrated AI’s potential as a propaganda tool, used to create lifelike images of carnage. Since the war began last month, digitally altered ones spread on social media have been used to make false claims about responsibility for casualties or to deceive people about atrocities that never happened.

https://apnews.com/article/artificial-intelligence-hamas-israel-misinformation-ai-gaza-a1bb303b637ffbbb9cbc3aa1e000db47

13 hours ago, Taxi said:

Russia and the USSR have been promoting dictators in the name of freedom for decades. Russia is a dictatorship that claims to be promoting democracy around the world. 

KGB essentially created PLO with Arafat - they were trained on bases all over the countries of the Warsaw block. Not only that - the whole concept of airlines hijacking was developed in Moscow. Soviet Union initiated huge antisemitic propaganda wave in the Muslim countries, including translating "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to Arabic and distributing it in the Muslim countries. Read the book by former Romanian security general Ion Mihai Pacepa called "Disinformation" about this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Let’s talk about “truthful” information from Hamas-controlled sources. The first video is Palestinian kid being released from Israeli prison. The second video is mere hours later, staged by Hamas. Sure, let’s believe everything else coming out of Hamas…

• Confused 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Let’s talk about “truthful” information from Hamas-controlled sources. The first video is Palestinian kid being released from Israeli prison. The second video is mere hours later, staged by Hamas. Sure, let’s believe everything else coming out of Hamas…

Wasn't it because Israel didn't administer him any aid? And the red cross were treating his injuries?

Can't see your videos. But there's a lot of BS both sides need to sift through, but there are many many cases

5 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Wasn't it because Israel didn't administer him any aid? And the red cross were treating his injuries?

Can't see your videos. But there's a lot of BS both sides need to sift through, but there are many many cases

The normal looking healthy looking kid in sweat pants and top,using his hands and arms normally is released from prison in the one video, and in the next a few hours later is in casts up his arms and on his hands saying the Israelis beat him and broke his arms, hands and fingers.  same kid that looked fine being turned over to the red cross mere hours earlier.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

The normal looking healthy looking kid in sweat pants and top,using his hands and arms normally is released from prison in the one video, and in the next a few hours later is in casts up his arms and on his hands saying the Israelis beat him and broke his arms, hands and fingers.  same kid that looked fine being turned over to the red cross mere hours earlier.

Sorry I forgot that Israel is the best and never do wrong.

Will let you know when the next child gets shot in the head by an Israeli soldier.

2 hours ago, Super19 said:

Will let you know when the next child gets shot in the head by an Israeli soldier.

My question is that with everything going on, why do people still feel the need to make things up? Israel is involved in a horrible and nasty was in a densely populated urban area. They've likely dropped bombs on all sorts of civilian infrastructure, yet people feel the need to make up stories about Israel purposely attacking hospitals and then won't back down from those stories....why not focus on of the hundreds of civilian targets that were actually destroyed? Thousands of Gazan civilians are dying...but let's make up a story about a kid with broken arms and hands....It's baffling to me. It's like the propaganda industry just can't help itself. 

16 minutes ago, Taxi said:

My question is that with everything going on, why do people still feel the need to make things up? Israel is involved in a horrible and nasty was in a densely populated urban area. They've likely dropped bombs on all sorts of civilian infrastructure, yet people feel the need to make up stories about Israel purposely attacking hospitals and then won't back down from those stories....why not focus on of the hundreds of civilian targets that were actually destroyed? Thousands of Gazan civilians are dying...but let's make up a story about a kid with broken arms and hands....It's baffling to me. It's like the propaganda industry just can't help itself. 

Its the way it works, the goal of the propaganda is to wipe out the truth, so you need hundreds and thousands of fake posts and stories to bury anything with any inconvenient (or not inconvenient) truths. There are also multiple factions creating propaganda, some making propaganda for both sides in order to increase the amount of conflict and instability in the region/world. If there are a thousand fake stories for every true one, no one is going to be able to find the truth which is the goal of some of these parties. There are many people out there who prefer to believe the propaganda rather than the truth because it supports their beliefs and narrative.

3 hours ago, Super19 said:

What is the issue here? You said you couldn't see the videos, I told you what they were and you got hostile. 

Wow. Sorry bub, I assumed you were being truthful. I won't make that mistake again.

3 hours ago, Super19 said:

Video on yesterday.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFaXw4G950

Two three year olds, 11 year old, 12 year old, 16 year old.  Who takes 3 year old kids as weapons of war?  Discussion that there was hope a 10 month old to be released?

Sure there is a media battle?  Hamas says hostages were giving members hugs & fist bumps as they left. Israel says they were malnourished, subjected to propaganda like attack video's, abuse while be paraded through the streets.  I don't believe in carpet bombing, full stop. I also don't believe in taking 3 month & 3 year olds hostage.

Today, bad news; the ten month old and her mother are dead. The German Jewish tattoo artist, a 22/23 year old female paraded naked, and beaten in the back of a truck by passers by in the streets? Her severed head found 2 weeks later confirming her passing.  Military groups are responsible for their prisoners of war.

I call for restraint by Israel, in regards to being at full blown war. Carpet bombs. How do we get Palestinians calling for Hamas to act with restraint?

Someone has to show leadership. Say we want both sides to stop.  Not us on the outside. Israeli people need to reject extremists in govt. Palestinians Hamas. 

image.thumb.png.05fa3d3f453062da3c41b5c986b897ed.png

• Like 1