Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

The children of Gaza scare Nentanyahu:

The children of Gaza have always scared Nentanyahu:

Because these children have always seen oppression. This is the resistance and resiliance of the children of Gaza in the face of oppression and illegal occupation. They are not chanting "death to Israel, death to Jews".

But what happens when illegal occupation and oppression continues? Family members continue to be taken prisoner? Basic human rights continue to be denied in the so called "open air prison"? The bombs continue to fall destroying their land and killing the people?

They get ignored, they snap, and then the world gets to call them terrorists:

Do you think those Israeli strikes killed Hamas? Or just bred a new recruit? That kid has nothing but vengeance in his blood now. Do you honestly think Gazan kids like him grow up wanting to be terrorists and destroy Israel just because they hate Jewish people? Had he been living like a normal young teen in a free country like any other, I promise you, there'd be no notion for him to be thinking "when I grow up I want to destroy Israel because I just effing hate the Jews". He probably isn't even thinking that right now. But clearly he wants revenge for his killed Mother and sisters. And from what he's said in this video, he would be labelled a terrorist. And then IDF would sit proudly and post pictures of him being detained shirtless, ready to be tortured/executed (but right now the IDF would proudly do the same with even a saint of a man as long as he was Palestenian).

I don't think these kids were taught to hate Israel generation after generation. These kids know and see what Israel is doing to them and that is enough. And Israel wonders why they hate them so much?

These kids in London on the other hand, toootally affected by propaganda and are defff being taught this by their parents:

Support a ceasefire and diplomacy for the children of Gaza. Israel is not innocent, and have not been for decades - this must be recognized and reconciled otherwise the cycle continues unless Nentanyahu gets away with killing them all and sending them far far away. Would 100k+ be enough for you?

You don't have to support Hamas to support a ceasefire. Support the children of Gaza and they will take care of Hamas. This bombing turning Gaza into a parking lot is not eliminating Hamas. It just looks like genocidal rage Nentanyahu is inflicting. 

I posted a couple pages back how Hamas, since they became government in Gaza, has programmed the children through the education system to hate. This is another reason why Hamas must be eliminated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I posted a couple pages back how Hamas, since they became government in Gaza, has programmed the children through the education system to hate. This is another reason why Hamas must be eliminated. 

In reply to your post I provided evidence that Isreal teaches their kids to hate and dehumanise  Palestinians.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-08-28/ty-article-opinion/.highlight/how-israel-expels-the-palestinians-from-its-schools/00000182-e32c-d9c0-a3d3-fb3e25e30000

https://forward.com/opinion/197866/when-israelis-teach-their-kids-to-hate/ 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-08-03/ty-article/.premium/from-the-first-grade-to-the-grave-israelis-are-educated-to-dehumanize-palestinians/00000189-b817-d821-afdd-bb37927a0000

These articles are Isreali sources.

Why don't you address these facts Alf ?

10 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Do you honestly believe it? And how do you know about the real stance of Canadian government?

Not only that, but I know if someone's harassing me the last thing I'm going to do is call my mp to support their cause. It's like those climate morons that target artwork for attention.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Sorry, I call bs. Several of my nephews/nieces/cousins graduated schools in Israel and this is complete lies. Is it possible that there’s a teacher here and there with extreme views? Possible. But never have I ever seen cases that are described in these opinion pieces. And just because it was written by an Israeli journalist doesn’t automatically make it true. These are not facts, these are opinions. There’s a big difference between the two.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Gaza hospital chief says Hamas turned facility into its base, Hostage brought there

A Gaza hospital administrator told the IDF that Hamas turned his medical facility into its military base and brought an Israeli hostage there abducted in the October 7 attack. Ahmed Kahlot who was detained by forced last week told interrogators that Hamas operatives hid in his hospital believing they would be safe there adding that the Hamas had offices in the facility and accommodations for senior members including private phone lines.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hygphzywp

Breaking - Director of one of the biggest hospitals in Gaza, ‘Kamal Adwan,’ admits he is a senior Hamas terrorist (rank equivalent to Brigadier General) and admits Hamas was using the hospital as a terror base.

Edited by Taxi
  • ThereItIs 1

an hour ago

Israeli army's 162nd Division gains full control of Hamas stronghold of Jabalia in northern Gaza; hundreds of militants killed, 500 terror suspects captured including Oct. 7 perpetrators; terror tunnels, command centers & rocket production factories destroyed
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:
an hour ago

Israeli army's 162nd Division gains full control of Hamas stronghold of Jabalia in northern Gaza; hundreds of militants killed, 500 terror suspects captured including Oct. 7 perpetrators; terror tunnels, command centers & rocket production factories destroyed

This area is confusing to me. Is it a refugee camp, or not?

3 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I wonder where all the food goes - somehow all the arrested Hamas fighters look very well fed...

To be fair, there are a lot of people starving, not only because Hamas takes a cut, but also because there’s not enough food aid being delivered. 

Starvation is a real thing there and not only because of Hamas. 

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

To be fair, there are a lot of people starving, not only because Hamas takes a cut, but also because there’s not enough food aid being delivered. 

Everything that is happening now in Gaza is because of Hamas. Simple causation.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Qatar could certainly do a lot more on that front. Iran too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

That could easily be turned around to the apartheid type life the Palestinians have been living in for decades. 

It doesn’t excuse Hamas’s attacks however. 

It’s just a reality of the causation by Israel upon Palestine. 

The causation can be furthered by Palestinians choosing Hamas as their leadership. 

And on and we go Ad Reductio 

Where does it end? Only when there’s two States that are both thriving. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

That could easily be turned around to the apartheid type life the Palestinians have been living in for decades. 

The causation can be furthered by Palestinians choosing Hamas as their leadership. 

It ends when the other countries in the ME accept Israel as a country and stop funding terror. So like never. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Sorry, not buying the "apartheid" lingo. Plenty of examples to claim otherwise. Attempt to protect your own population from constant terrorist attacks <> apartheid. Also, the whole "open air prison in Gaza" is bs - Gazan influencer recently published a video on Instagram with the comment "Miss my life in Gaza before October 7th" that showed quite nice life, with beaches, nice houses, restaurants, etc. After the internal outcry that this message doesn't fit into the "permanent victim" narrative of Hamas propaganda, she promptly removed that video.

• Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 2

4 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Sorry, I call bs. Several of my nephews/nieces/cousins graduated schools in Israel and this is complete lies. Is it possible that there’s a teacher here and there with extreme views? Possible. But never have I ever seen cases that are described in these opinion pieces. And just because it was written by an Israeli journalist doesn’t automatically make it true. These are not facts, these are opinions. There’s a big difference between the two.

Why would 2 different Isreali sources publish bullshit about their own people on import issue as this ? 

Then there is the study conducted by the Isreali scholar Nurit Peled-Elhanan 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/07/israeli-school-racism-claim

She studied the content of Isreali school books for five years 

" They are called Arabs, the Arab with a the camel, in Ali baba dress. They describe them as vile and deviant and criminal, people who don't pay taxes, people who live off the state, people who don't want to  develop " she says " the only representation is as refugees, primitive farmers and terrorists " 

"In hundreds and hundreds of books she did not find one photograph that depicted that an Arab as a " normal person "

And while her father was a famous general that turned into a peace activist, Nurits daughter was killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber. 

I will take the word of a scholar, Nurit, who is an Isreali herself and works at an Isreali university and has studied hundreds of school text books, over anyone in a hockey forum in Canada.

The bias and inability to admit the truth in this thread in regards to the actions of the Isrealis is unbelievable.

It actually is close to racism.

All the reports about Palestinian kids are taught to hate Isrealis are true, however all the reports that Isreali kids are taught to hate Palestinians are false, even from Isreali sources. 

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

57 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Hamas,  that Netanyahu propped up and  supported  

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2023-12-20/ty-article-opinion/.premium/how-netanyahu-enabled-october-7-with-suitcases-of-cash/0000018c-8397-d219-a5bf-b7ff40660000

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

More Isreali sources Bullshitting ?

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Why would 2 different Isreali sources publish bullshit about their own people on import issue as this ? 

Then there is the study conducted by the Isreali scholar Nurit Peled-Elhanan 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/07/israeli-school-racism-claim

She studied the content of Isreali school books for five years 

" They are called Arabs, the Arab with a the camel, in Ali baba dress. They describe them as vile and deviant and criminal, people who don't pay taxes, people who live off the state, people who don't want to  develop " she says " the only representation is as refugees, primitive farmers and terrorists " 

"In hundreds and hundreds of books she did not find one photograph that depicted that an Arab as a " normal person "

And while her father was a famous general that turned into a peace activist, Nurits daughter was killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber. 

I will take the word of a scholar, Nurit, who is an Isreali herself and works at an Isreali university and has studied hundreds of school text books, over anyone in a hockey forum in Canada.

The bias and inability to admit the truth in this thread in regards to the actions of the Isrealis is unbelievable.

It actually is close to racism.

All the reports about Palestinian kids are taught to hate Isrealis are true, however all the reports that Isreali kids are taught to hate Palestinians are false, even from Isreali sources. 

So, you take the word of one Israeli over words of many other Israelis... I see. You know, being Israeli is not an automatic sign of having an undisputable opinion. I'll tell you more - there's an Israeli feminist professor (who actually either worked until recently or still works at UBC) who published a "research" years ago as her dissertation at Jerusalem Hebrew University, claiming that the fact that Israeli soldiers don't rape Palestinian women is a sign of racism. Talk about a warped view of the world.

You keep on bringing up opinions of random Israelis as some sort of ultimate truth. If you have an option to move to Israel and live there for a year or two - you will have your opinion change completely. I said it many times in this thread - Israeli society is not perfect, like any other society in the world. But it's absolutely false to come up with blanket claims like these opinions to portray Israel as systematic bad people.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1