Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

19 hours ago, Taxi said:

Hamas does not get to treat hospitals like its tag and the hospitals are  "home free". The director of the Adwan Hospital just gave a confession about how Hamas uses the hospitals for military purposes.

You know Hamas is the government "entity", so technically speaking any civil servant, not just those in the al-Qassam brigades- the military wing of Hamas, but anyyy civil servant can be labelled as a terrorist?

To suggest the military wing of Hamas is bouncing from hospital to hospital actively carrying out military campaigns/hiding and that is why Israel is targetting hospital after hospital is absurd. There's no proof of it. It's a war crime what Israel is doing. Actually, Israel's blatant targetting of the hospitals is more absurd just because they are getting away with it. PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THIS.

Even if Hamas intended to be "home free" at these hospitals, Israel has not provided the sufficient evidence to exonerate them from targetting a facility which even under war has special restrictions. So on one hand we have accusations without sufficient proof that Hamas is playing dirty, and the other hand we have blatant proof that the rules don't apply to Israel and they are either playing dirty back, or are just plain playing dirty themselves.

131 health facilities have been targetted according to Euro Med Human Rights Monitor, including 23 hospitals.

Yeah because a confession with the IDF sticking a gun to your head is soo legit. How's that gonna fly in any court?

11 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Those were underground tunnels.  In evacuated territories.  

It beats those overhead bunker busters for collateral, and real damage. I am against all out bombardment.  Not stopping Hamas.  

I wonder how effective those strikes are at dismantling and collapsing the tunnels... 

For all the Isrealis,  especially the families who have lost loved ones over the Millennia 

For Muslims 

alsalam ealaykum

For Christians 

For us agnostics 

And just one good old Christmas carol I have loved since a kid 

We are all brothers and sisters under the sun...... 

How I yearn for peace on earth and good will towards all people 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Wa allaikum assalam.

My fav. Version of little drummer boy, even an atheist wants peace. 

Sorry Brother 

Didn't mean to discriminate 

Tim's an athiest and a man I greatly admire 

This one's for you 

• Haha 1

Lot of young people were killed in that initial attack on Israel.

So many young people and kids have been killed in Gaza since this carnage began.

I was reading an article about 13 IDF soldiers killed on Friday and Saturday, some of them 19-20 year old kids.

Old ass people starting wars and sacrificing youth to die for their ideals and ideas.

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

For all the Isrealis,  especially the families who have lost loved ones over the Millennia 

For Muslims 

alsalam ealaykum

For Christians 

For us agnostics 

And just one good old Christmas carol I have loved since a kid 

We are all brothers and sisters under the sun...... 

How I yearn for peace on earth and good will towards all people 

Thank you for inserting a little humanity into this thread. 

• Huggy Bear 1

24 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Lot of young people were killed in that initial attack on Israel.

So many young people and kids have been killed in Gaza since this carnage began.

I was reading an article about 13 IDF soldiers killed on Friday and Saturday, some of them 19-20 year old kids.

Old ass people starting wars and sacrificing youth to die for their ideals and ideas.

Brother that's the story of most wars. 

In the " war to end all wars " Australia,  416,809 men enlisted, 38.7 percent of the total male population aged between 18 and 44 at that time.

Nearly 59,000 died, 166,000 were wounded, nearly 5000 went missing or were made prisoner and nearly 90,000 suffered sickness.

I am willing to bet nearly all the survivors came back indelibly scarred from what they saw, and had to do. 

All for what ?

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Holy sh*t! More than 100 attacks on US bases there in three months! Do those of us living here in our safe and happy western world realize just how much those terrorists want us dead? It must be so hard for the Israeli people living with this terrorist threat encircling them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Underground network below & integrated within refugee camp.  Used for uninterrupted passage of terrorists. Uncovered, cleared & mapped by IDF.

Also connected to a Hamas key leaders home, a school, hospital, plus including storage of weapons, explosives, triage centers, key emergent points as hidden firing points for missiles & machine guns. Also the bodies of 5 dead Israeli abductee's from Oct 7.

As it turns out @Super19, that explosion / implosion I posted you suggested was disgusting?  Was the IDF destroying the already cleared network & Hamas base. With all the horrors & supported evidence of terrorism, use of human shields.  I still support your concern, have posted continuously, they should not have used the bunker bombs while there were refugee's, civilians & hospitals above.  

Suggests this whole war was not a false flag, but worse, propagating their people as victims with the seeds in underground tunnels. 

image.thumb.png.779793dbbe3703f73b0cc3b2ee97c798.png

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Underground network below & integrated within refugee camp.  Used for uninterrupted passage of terrorists. Uncovered, cleared & mapped by IDF.

Also connected to a Hamas key leaders home, a school, hospital, plus including storage of weapons, explosives, triage centers, key emergent points as hidden firing points for missiles & machine guns. Also the bodies of 5 dead Israeli abductee's from Oct 7.

Thanks for posting this information. Where did Hamas get the money to build these sophisticated tunnels? I thought Gaza was a very poor region. 
I’d like to hear @Super19 view on this video evidence of the Hamas tunnels? 

Edited by Alflives

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Thanks for posting this information. Where did Hamas get the money to build these sophisticated tunnels? I thought Gaza was a very poor region. 
I’d like to hear @Super19 view on this video evidence of the Hamas tunnels? 

The tunnels originally started at the borders to smuggle in goods, after Egypt imposed harsh limits on goods getting into Gaza. Hamas would apparently charge their own people a 30% tax on these goods. The blockades became big business for Hamas.

Hamas quickly figured it that if they built bases under their own people, schools, hospitals etc, Israel couldn't get them and they could for rockets at Israel and then have a place to hide after. It took two decades to build those tunnels and countless amounts of resources. Iran and Qatar were giving them billions so they had the cash to do it. Plus Hamad could cyphon off any concrete coming in to help people.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Taxi said:

The tunnels originally started at the borders to smuggle in goods, after Egypt imposed harsh limits on goods getting into Gaza. Hamas would apparently charge their own people a 30% tax on these goods. The blockades became big business for Hamas.

Hamas quickly figured it that if they built bases under their own people, schools, hospitals etc, Israel couldn't get them and they could for rockets at Israel and then have a place to hide after. It took two decades to build those tunnels and countless amounts of resources. Iran and Qatar were giving them billions so they had the cash to do it. Plus Hamad could cyphon off any concrete coming in to help people.

Sorry, but Hamas so indoctrinated into life in Gaza it’s best for everyone if that group is 200% eliminated. Evil people dong evil things must be stapled.,

On 12/28/2023 at 6:27 PM, Alflives said:

So the people elect Hamas and those who are elected steal much needed money (intended for the people) to build these terrible tunnels. IMHAO that’s a sick thing to do. IMHAO Hamas is evil. 

I reject the good evil paradigm. Good and bad, sure. Hamas is bad. Bad as can be. 

On 12/23/2023 at 1:35 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

When Jews start rounding up Palestinians in tens of thousands?

Shooting the fighting age men. Taking the 3 year olds, their Muthers, if they dont kill them during mass rapes, their grandparents hostage.  Burn alive those in hideouts. Massacring those at music festivals.  Behead the women that won't put out during their rapes. 

For all Jewish issues; I don't believe you understand the gravity of what happened to Jews. Or even those who opposed leaders like Asaad. 

Comparing these two is disgusting.

You can compare elements because there certainly are some but the term of Nazi is thrown around far too liberally. There is really one easy to use system. Are they putting people onto trains leading to extermination camps? No? Then nope don't use Nazi. 

Also...others made their way to camps. It was approx 6 million Jewish people but an assorted 5 million others were exterminated with them.  I say this to put the true evil of the Nazi regime in its full horror.