Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

maybe with a new Harvard president we'll start getting some terminology correct. 

Genocide.

"South Africa has filed a case at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, accusing Israel of committing genocide in Gaza. International law expert Francis Boyle, who has argued successfully at the ICJ, says he believes "South Africa will win an order against Israel.""

7 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Genocide.

"South Africa has filed a case at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, accusing Israel of committing genocide in Gaza. International law expert Francis Boyle, who has argued successfully at the ICJ, says he believes "South Africa will win an order against Israel.""

The same South Africa that refused to arrest Putin?  Why exactly are we respecting their opinion?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Genocide.

Like I said, likely bought and paid for by Putin.

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The same South Africa that refused to arrest Putin?  Why exactly are we respecting their opinion?

Facts are facts.  A case is a case and South Africa have presented one. 

Just now, Bob Long said:

No facts have been established, only accusations made. 

Maybe that's enough for you? Dunno.

Israel has accused accused accused, offered non factual or bogus proofs of their accusations, and have used it to justify all the atrocities they are currently commiting. Al-Shifa hospital ring a bell?

South Africa's case was good enough for that Boyle guy to call it a win.

26 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Israel has accused accused accused, offered non factual or bogus proofs of their accusations, and have used it to justify all the atrocities they are currently commiting. Al-Shifa hospital ring a bell?

Didn't that turn out to be a big lie from Hamas?

26 minutes ago, Super19 said:

South Africa's case was good enough for that Boyle guy to call it a win.

Ok. Let me know the results.

Hezbollah won't do a thing. They can't afford to right now. Russia has no more weapons to restock them. If Hezbollah goes to war, they use up the weapons they do have, and Israel is now totally free of militant groups around them. Lebanon is also in an extremely weak state. If Hezbollah falls, then Turkey "provides aid and protection" from the North. 

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Didn't that turn out to be a big lie from Hamas?

Ok. Let me know the results.

Al-Shifa? Precisely the opposite... The Washington Post did a big piece on it. 

Yeah I'm sure it will get posted in this thread.

16 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

NY Times says it was a Hamas command center. 

No, NYT did not say that. NYT reported that "US Intelligence" says that, and again, there is no proof or evidence released.

Also keep in mind with the ICJ hearing sometime soon, USA needs to cover their ass as well or elestt being complicit in genocide 

On the other hand, the Post's analysis concluded that Israel did not provide the evidence needed.

Edited by Super19

2 minutes ago, Super19 said:

No, NYT did not say that. NYT reported that "US Intelligence" says that, and again, there is no proof or evidence released.

Also keep in mind with the ICJ hearing sometime soon, USA needs to cover their ass as well or elestt being complicit in genocide 

On the other hand, the Post's analysis concluded that Israel did not provide the evidence needed.

US intelligence has a lot more credibility than your Hamas sources.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

37 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

US intelligence has a lot more credibility than your Hamas sources.

Weapons of mass destruction was very credible right?

Anyway, I don't post Hamas sources. Can you please tell me where I posted a Hamas source or not put words in my mouth? The Washington Post concluded what's looked obvious to most people... You're banking on there being proof whereas I want to see it. Because look at the utter atrocities being committed. Show me the proof to justify the killing of children... I mean there's really not anything to justify all this death and destruction, but entertain me as to why you support Israel's right to do what they're doing so much. Unless you agree with what these Israeli officials are saying then in that case I don't see how you expect Israel and Palestine to coexist peacefully. I mean "the children of Gaza brought this upon themselves"... such disgusting, ignorant and evil words.

spacer.png

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, the Ministry death totals are "Hamas". My bad. Guilty as charged on that count I guess... btw Only every news outlet on earth posts as such... why doesn't Israel release and count up all the deaths then?

Edited by Super19

2 hours ago, Super19 said:

The point being made was simply Hezbollah has more military capability than Hamas, and it looks like Israel is intending on bringing Hezbollah into full force here. The strike targetting the Hamas leadership in Lebanon was precise, unlike the genocidal strikes which haven't taken out any Hamas leadership in Gaza. 

Did you see @Canuck Surfervideo of Hamas targetting the IDF? You were asking for instances where Hamas is targetting military.

Separate discussion. When I mentioned Israel withdrawing masses of its troops to you a few days ago? To engage a more targeted itinerary in Gaza.

Its likely they were securing reserves in case there was a backlash to the impending assassination of Saleh al-Arouri. 

A Northern front had massive potential became more active. With the southern front activity, some good if your Palestinian Hamas guerilla work aside, just mopping up to do. Its logical they would bring back reserves for a backlash from a Lebanese front, activity in the West Bank. 

He is was, reportedly, the original link to contacting Shia Iran for funding and support in Gaza 20+ years ago. A company man, I have no doubt he was committed to his cause. The deputy political leader of Hamas, and it's original organizer of its militant wing. Responsible, cough, for the hierarchy of funding that supplied both weapons and payola within the gang structure inside Gaza. Dig the tunnels, get paid; pay 'tribute' back to Hamas leaders & Iran for weapons supply and tunnel access in an ongoing, pardon the true pun, underground Ponzi scheme. Which made Gaza impenetrable to Palestinian (PA) and external opposition.

Are you familiar with the PA?  Is there any credible opposition to Hamas, Palestinian Authority or otherwise?  And what is their stability.  The PA also a political, cough, arm of what was a terrorist organization for 30 years. Albeit one that was ready to do a peace deal, I worry for back door payola, nonetheless a peace deal with Israel like Egypt ten plus years earlier in 2005. If you are up to it; as a 'proponent of Gazan's & Palestinian' I'd like to challenge you to investigate and report here on legitimate peaceful options, internally, not just a campaign that Israel die leave, which could surface for Palestinian people. 

It would be a mistake if empowering the PA just gave another militant group the keys, like happened in Sudan & West Sudan 2 years ago. Reinvigorated power for Asaad in Syria. It would be critical to cut ties with the IRGC specifically & Muslim Brotherhood connections in Israel, Hezbollah. Or are these, sort of, furtive connections healthy? 

I'd love @RomanPer's suggestions from the other side of the moon? @Ilunga's input on the philosophical! Who could responsibly administer for a peaceful Palestinian nations birth? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Super19 said:

The point being made was simply Hezbollah has more military capability than Hamas, and it looks like Israel is intending on bringing Hezbollah into full force here. The strike targetting the Hamas leadership in Lebanon was precise, unlike the genocidal strikes which haven't taken out any Hamas leadership in Gaza. 

Did you see @Canuck Surfervideo of Hamas targetting the IDF? You were asking for instances where Hamas is targetting military.

I did not see the video. When was it posted? I could have missed it, as I don't always get the chance to watch everything posted here.

47 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Separate discussion. When I mentioned Israel withdrawing masses of its troops to you a few days ago? To engage a more targeted itinerary in Gaza.

Its likely they were securing reserves in case there was a backlash to the impending assassination of Saleh al-Arouri. 

A Northern front had massive potential became more active. With the southern front activity, some good if your Palestinian Hamas guerilla work aside, just mopping up to do. Its logical they would bring back reserves for a backlash from a Lebanese front, activity in the West Bank. 

He is was, reportedly, the original link to contacting Shia Iran for funding and support in Gaza 20+ years ago. A company man, I have no doubt he was committed to his cause. The deputy political leader of Hamas, and it's original organizer of its militant wing. Responsible, cough, for the hierarchy of funding that supplied both weapons and payola within the gang structure inside Gaza. Dig the tunnels, get paid; pay 'tribute' back to Hamas leaders & Iran for weapons supply and tunnel access in an ongoing, pardon the true pun, underground Ponzi scheme. Which made Gaza impenetrable to Palestinian (PA) and external opposition.

Are you familiar with the PA?  Is there any credible opposition to Hamas, Palestinian Authority or otherwise?  And what is their stability.  The PA also a political, cough, arm of what was a terrorist organization for 30 years. Albeit one that was ready to do a peace deal, I worry for back door payola, nonetheless a peace deal with Israel like Egypt ten plus years earlier in 2005. If you are up to it; as a 'proponent of Gazan's & Palestinian' I'd like to challenge you to investigate and report here on legitimate peaceful options, internally, not just a campaign that Israel die leave, which could surface for Palestinian people. 

It would be a mistake if empowering the PA just gave another militant group the keys, like happened in Sudan & West Sudan 2 years ago. Reinvigorated power for Asaad in Syria. It would be critical to cut ties with the IRGC specifically & Muslim Brotherhood connections in Israel, Hezbollah. Or are these, sort of, furtive connections healthy? 

I'd love @RomanPer's suggestions from the other side of the moon? @Ilunga's input on the philosophical! Who could responsibly administer for a peaceful Palestinian nations birth? 

I am over this discussion my friend, I don't have the emotional energy for it.

I don't watch the news much however seeing the images of women and children suffering, bodies in the rubble, a city being destroyed. 

How many civilian deaths are justified to wipe out Hamas.

How would anyone in this thread feel if this was their brother/ sister/ mother/ father/ child being killed, injured, how would they feel ?

There is talk of this conflict going on for a year.

This, like most of the civilised world has stated, is a humanitarian crisis.

It's easy to be philosophical when your loved ones aren't being killed/ injured.

When your homes aren't being destroyed. 

Here is what I have felt about our species since I first heard this 

Very ironic that it was written about the war on terrorism 

Edited by Ilunga
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

Israel clearly see's this as a war against all Iran's proxies?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/01/03/israel-lebanon-assassination-hamas-gaza/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/3/israel-hamas-war-live-hezbollah-vows-revenge-for-israeli-strike-on-beirut

Hezbollah should not be harbouring fugitive terrorists. No doubt in Lebanon negotiating next levels of opposition.  

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

Weapons of mass destruction was very credible right?

Anyway, I don't post Hamas sources. Can you please tell me where I posted a Hamas source or not put words in my mouth? The Washington Post concluded what's looked obvious to most people... You're banking on there being proof whereas I want to see it. Because look at the utter atrocities being committed. Show me the proof to justify the killing of children... I mean there's really not anything to justify all this death and destruction, but entertain me as to why you support Israel's right to do what they're doing so much. Unless you agree with what these Israeli officials are saying then in that case I don't see how you expect Israel and Palestine to coexist peacefully. I mean "the children of Gaza brought this upon themselves"... such disgusting, ignorant and evil words.

spacer.png

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, the Ministry death totals are "Hamas". My bad. Guilty as charged on that count I guess... btw Only every news outlet on earth posts as such... why doesn't Israel release and count up all the deaths then?

You've posted tweets that use Hamas sources almost from the start of this thread.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Once Israel, the occupying state, ceases its oppression the Palestinians can elect whoever they deem fit to run things. That's the Palestinian peoples matter to deal with - as long as no terrorists are in charge. But they don't have a fair shot right now, too much oppression and Injustices against them. Fix that first. And then they can focus on being like any other nation on Earth that peacefully coexists with their neighbours.

Again, this is who you ask Palestinians to coexist with... Israel is far from free from any wrongdoings here:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

I am over this discussion my friend, I don't have the emotional energy for it.

I don't watch the news much however seeing the images of women and children suffering, bodies in the rubble, a city being destroyed. 

How many civilian deaths are justified to wipe out Hamas.

How would anyone in this thread feel if this was their brother/ sister/ mother/ father/ child being killed, injured, how would they feel ?

There is talk of this conflict going on for a year.

This, like most of the civilised world has stated, is a humanitarian crisis.

It's easy to be philosophical when your loved ones aren't being killed/ injured.

When your homes aren't being destroyed. 

Here is what I have felt about our species since I first heard this 

Very ironic that it was written about the war on terrorism 

You're a good man.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Super19 said:

Once Israel, the occupying state, ceases its oppression the Palestinians can elect whoever they deem fit to run things. That's the Palestinian peoples matter to deal with - as long as no terrorists are in charge. But they don't have a fair shot right now, too much oppression and Injustices against them. Fix that first. And then they can focus on being like any other nation on Earth that peacefully coexists with their neighbours.

Again, this is who you ask Palestinians to coexist with... Israel is far from free from any wrongdoings here:

spacer.png

So its all about the oppressor (Israel)? Hamas has nothing to contribute to peace, or even it's own people in Palestine. 

This is an impotent response. More victimization, no responsibility. Take up the challenge of creating a free nation.

Why should anyone consider a nation for a group that for 80 years has insisted it gets everything they want.  Or will attack & never accept an Israeli state.  They have been offered a state on 5 Plus occasions. Each time walking away with less. While its leaders become billionaires charging tax to get goods through tunnels. Bought from estate agents in Iran that also profit off Palestinian suffering. 

C'mon, take some responsibility.  

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, Super19 said:

spacer.png

Majority of these quotes are either taken out of context or are absolutely normal. For example, quotes from both Galant and Alian (who is actually Israeli Muslim, Druze) are explicitly about Hamas. And if you don’t think Hamas are animals - it says everything about you.