Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

Just a point that gets reinforced with this news: Hamas actively enlists kids to fight Israeli's in the west bank: "confirmed by Hamas to be members"

• Hamas members killed in West Bank: Three Palestinian men were shot dead by Israeli forces Friday evening, after the Israeli military says the group fired at Israeli soldiers in the Adora settlement near Hebron in the occupied West Bank. The three men, Ismail Jahisha, 19; Mohammad Jahisha, 17; and Uday Jahisha, 15; were confirmed by Hamas to be members of the group. The UN says violence surged in the West Bank in 2023.

• ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Are you implying the horrid things Hamas did on October 7 didn’t happen? 

Dude don't.

You're sitting there questioning the source and ignoring the fact that a high ranking official lied to push and pursue a narrative and that's kind of gross on both parts.

Nobody is suggesting or saying that the violence didn't happen.  Just questioning why a high ranking official needed to lie about the severity of it or exaggerate it using long dead individuals from another conflict.  So please stop that nonsense 

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What should really be done is take out a Iranian guard boat in the Red Sea?  In the Gulf of Oman where Iran itself confiscated a boat under US guard?

Really, Iran is executing a proxy war against the US???

Oddly, blocking the Red Sea increases oil price, profits for Putin, Iran...

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Dude don't.

You're sitting there questioning the source and ignoring the fact that a high ranking official lied to push and pursue a narrative and that's kind of gross on both parts.

Nobody is suggesting or saying that the violence didn't happen.  Just questioning why a high ranking official needed to lie about the severity of it or exaggerate it using long dead individuals from another conflict.  So please stop that nonsense 

I don’t insult you or any other poster. I’ll post my opinions. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 2

6 hours ago, Bob Long said:

kinda. 

I mean we now have 100's of pages of subtext. Its really simple, people either think Israel has a right to exist or not, and its easy to tell who's who.

All these 336 pages has done is show me how fucked the ME is. 

It's simple, either people think Palestinians have a right to self determination, freedom and justice or not.

It's easy to tell who is who.

Blanket statements are great aren't they.

Like how fucked up is the middle east ?

As fucked up as a place say like the US, where a person who is a criminal, self confessed sexual assaulter, abetted an insurrection, now has a great chance to be president again ?

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I don’t insult you or any other poster. I’ll post my opinions. 

If you feel insulted by what I said and why I questioned your directing of the conversation, ask yourself why you're upset by what I asked not how I asked it.

I don't know who "mint press" is and I don't care about one misplaced photo, if that actually occurred, but here is something from early December from a real news source.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hamas-rape-israeli-women-oct-7-rcna128221

Their bodies tell their stories. They’re not alive to speak for themselves.

NBC News has reviewed evidence that suggests dozens of Israeli women were raped, sexually abused or mutilated during the Oct. 7 Hamas terror attacks.

Lets stop fighting over social media posts that by their very nature are twisted into the shape of the influencers opinion. 

Spoiler

Over the last several weeks, NBC News has reviewed five interrogations of captured Hamas fighters, an Arabic-language document that instructed Hamas how to pronounce “Take off your pants” in Hebrew, six images of naked or partially naked deceased female bodies, seven eyewitness accounts of sexual violence including both rape and mutilation, 11 testimonies of first responders, and two accounts from workers in morgues who handled the bodies of women after they were recovered from the massacre.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 3

11 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

My buddy was the Commander of the Canadian Special Operations Regiment, in fact we ran him in my riding as a Liberal Candidate federally a handful of years back, he didn't manage to unseat the wildly popular NDP MP though. Was your kid attached to Tenth Mountain Division? Some tough stuff went down..lemme see if i can find the footage...

I think 10th Mountain had something to do with the quick reaction force here, although I see in the notes it was a seal team going in, primarily. 

Sensitive footage warning, if you don't like harsh vids, this may be triggering. 

Hide contents

I don’t think so. He was a reservist, not active duty.

• Thanks 1

Agreed, the news isn't ever balanced, it is for profit. There are righter wing news outlets and lefter wing news outlets in mainstream media and the fringe 'press' are absolutely bonkers, in my opinion, but none of them are 'fair and balanced. Have a good night all. 

13 minutes ago, Super19 said:

And you say our news is real and not biased? 

Are we still pretending South Africa has a right to comment on this given their refusal to arrest  Putin despite their treaty obligations?  Their President belongs in front of a firing squad and has done nothing to suggest he should be treated the same as actual people.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Agreed, the news isn't ever balanced, it is for profit. There are righter wing news outlets and lefter wing news outlets in mainstream media and the fringe 'press' are absolutely bonkers, in my opinion, but none of them are 'fair and balanced. Have a good night all. 

You really haven't got a reliable source of news in Canada ?

Here in Aus we have 2, the ABC, which is totally tax payer funded, and SBS, which is partially tax payer funded.

The SBS World news which is on at 6.30pm each night is a very good source for unbiased reporting.

58 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Yeah, that’s very powerful. If Namibia joined South Africa, Israel and Germany stand no chance…

Nazi Germany committed genocide and now Germany is backing Zionist Israel in a case where Israel is being accused of genocide.

28 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Nazi Germany committed genocide and now Germany is backing Zionist Israel in a case where Israel is being accused of genocide.

By a country that openly supports genocide.  Why do you insist on pretending South Africa's opinion should be treated with any respect whatsoever?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

By a country that openly supports genocide.  Why do you insist on pretending South Africa's opinion should be treated with any respect whatsoever?

Because they actually have a good case. Infact, anyone seeing what Israel is doing can see how fcked it all is. This is not SA word vs Israels. What it really comes down to is simply documenting and reporting what Israel is doing.

Did you know journalists are not allowed to enter Gaza to do their jobs and report and document? Did you know Israel has killed an unprecedented amount of journalists in the last 100 days? 

14 hours ago, Super19 said:

I hear you but that specific report was essentially impartial. Why would Israel think that was a good idea, to pass off that 'evidence' when it was actually killed female Kurdish fighters from a few years ago?

Can you requote this report please?

Kurds as a whole are not friends of most surrounding (Muslim) states.  More than 3,000,000 have been displaced in Turkey the last 30 years. Another 1,000,000 displaced internally. Often working under the table in Turkish homes & businesses; like often happens the men expelled. Their homes & villages burned, to allow 'settlements,' their political parties & participation banned.  As many as 1,000,000 are in refugee camps, most in 'safe zones' much like the West Bank across the Syrian & Iraqi borders.  Duplicating similar #'s in the period following dissolution of the Ottoman empire. 

Depending who you talk to, between 5 & 10,000 Kurds were rounded up & gassed by Saddam Hussein. Countless dead by other means, including being conscripted either against their will as militia. Or as this was the only means of work they could find. In many cases so ISIS or Syrian forces did not steal their sisters or mum. Recruitment is not a polite business. Tens of thousands of Kurds died during the Syrian civil war.

Their treatment, as they were enslaved for the benefit of others; meets more closely definition of Apartheid. Certainly being rounded up & gassed meets everyones definition of genocide. 

• Vintage 1

On 1/13/2024 at 7:06 PM, Ilunga said:

Hey Brother, what up with the ICE T reference ?

He is an enforcer of the law.

Houthi's are wannabe gangsters regional power brokers. Enforcing their own laws.

After nominating themselves rulers in their own domain..