Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

The son of Hamas founder ^ above is explicit.  

* Hamas will want thousands of convicted murderers free'd to let 127 hostages go.

* His opinion in Hamas should be given 15 days to return all hostages, or Haniyeh & anyone surrounding him in Qatar will be dead.

* Qatar as a safety net for Haniyeh, and playing themselves as a mediator, makes them complicit & an open target.

**  More pressure not less, is the only way to shut down Hamas.

Meanwhile back on the farm;

26 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

yep. Going after a Canadian hospital because it has a Jewish name. This is the kind of crap that we don't need in Canada. 

Again, a reminder to everyone that this is not anti-Semitic at all, just anti-Israel. #sarcasm

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Again, a reminder to everyone that this is not anti-Semitic at all, just anti-Israel. #sarcasm

Imagine our military was like the most moral army in the world - the IDF. Ah yes, the IDF, they know exactly how to respond to terrorists in hospitals.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Imagine our military was like the most moral army in the world - the IDF. Ah yes, the IDF, they know exactly how to respond to terrorists in hospitals.

Are you implying there were terrorists in Mount Sinai? If not - make more intelligent comparisons.

• Vintage 3

16 minutes ago, Super19 said:

The IDF is IMHAO helping the people of Gaza by eliminating the evil that is Hamas. 
What kind of coward hides behind children, the elderly, and the ill? 

15 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Are you implying there were terrorists in Mount Sinai? If not - make more intelligent comparisons.

If you want to talk about intelligent comparisons, start with yourself.

In your sarcasm you suggest protestors are anti-Israel and by extension antisemetic, making it seem as if you don't actually understand their views but you rather play the antisemitism card for anything that disagrees with your understanding. You've been doing this since the start of this thread.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 2
  • chaos 1

10 minutes ago, Super19 said:

In your sarcasm you suggest protestors are anti-Israel and by extension antisemetic, making it seem as if you don't actually understand their views but you rather play the antisemitism card for anything that disagrees with your understanding. You've been doing this since the start of this thread.

Please don't pretend that the protest in Toronto wasn't aimed at Jewish people

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Please don't pretend that the protest in Toronto wasn't aimed at Jewish people

I'd be very careful in these protests for the actual antisemites that sneak themselves in there, which would be few if at all present, certainly not prevalent. You really and truly need to understand that this whole movement not just in Toronto but around the world is not against Jews. 

• Cheers 1

On 2/12/2024 at 7:32 PM, RomanPer said:

Here we go, another pointless utopian grandstanding... Go read through all my posts in this thread to know what my position is. Just don't add to it your own interpretation.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:24 PM, Super19 said:

Bollocks. 1,000 Zionists convince you that shit is justified.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:59 PM, RomanPer said:

They don’t have to, I am one of them.

Edited by Gurn
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

22 minutes ago, Super19 said:

What does Mount Sinai hospital have to do with anything that is happening in Gaza right now? What was the reason for that protest to be in that particular place, potentially disrupting healthcare providers, other than the Star of David on its logo and Jewish-sound name?

As for doing it from the start of this thread - I have news for you, it's been much longer than that. It's been happening since I became an adult and started seeing such things as logical connections and causality (so, for close to 40 years, I would say). One correction though - I don't call everyone I disagree with antisemitic. But I call everyone exhibiting and parroting antisemitic propaganda for what they are - antisemites. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

36 minutes ago, Super19 said:

I'd be very careful in these protests for the actual antisemites that sneak themselves in there, which would be few if at all present, certainly not prevalent. You really and truly need to understand that this whole movement not just in Toronto but around the world is not against Jews. 

Bullshit. Sorry but that's what you just said.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

In Canada we need (as Canadians) to always put our home first.