Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

5 minutes ago, Taxi said:

Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing theme. Pretty sickening to see so many left-wing people change their standard for believing the victims of rape, when the victims are Jewish/Israeli.

yeah there's a lot of things at play for sure in all this, none of which has to do with the actual conflict or really looking for solutions. 

49 minutes ago, Taxi said:

It almost certainly sounds like Hamas started a fire fight in the area and/or people charging a nearby Israeli army position, and then the vast majority of the deaths were from people getting crushed by the aid trucks themselves:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68434443

It looks like Israel intentionally starved Gazans. Then succeeded in cutting off UNRWA (organization responsible for providing aid). Then allowed Gazans to chase some aid dropped in the waters. Then the IDF came in with some aid - "chaos" ensued - and now we have Israeli officials applauding the brave IDF soldiers for trying to help Gazans, but no longer wish to put their soldiers in harms way again in delivering aid.

Meanwhile, there is blood soaked flour packages in what is being called The Flour Massacre.

From your own article, it says that most of the wounded at the hospital are those with BULLET wounds.

It also says in your article that the Palestenians stopped 70m short of the IDF.

The IDF cannot handle giving aid to Gazans and somehow leave with hundreds wounded and ~100 killed.

Israeli media have admitted that the IDF fired upon Gazans. There are videos on Twitter as well. IDF shot and killed hungry Palestenians. 

Who was driving the trucks?

If the IDF can't handle giving out aid, UNRWA can.

58 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

are you actually denying Oct 7th now? Usually people wait until after a war to start denying things associated with Jewish people. 

Oct 7 happened, but why lie about things that didn't happen to make it look worse than what it already was? And why don't you question or acknowledge blatant lies told and pushed in our media?

• Cheers 1

Just now, Super19 said:

Oct 7 happened, but why lie about things that didn't happen to make it look worse than what it already was? And why don't you question or acknowledge blatant lies told and pushed in our media?

thats your Hamas-led spin. 

Just now, Bob Long said:

thats your Hamas-led spin. 

So tell me, pregnant women cut open or not? Babies beheaded or not? How many babies did get killed on Oct 7? Mass systemic rape or propoganda pushed by the NYT now facing fallout? IDF killing Israelis on Oct 7 or not?

Meanwhile, remember you were questioning things once upon a time. Are you still questioning? "Hamas run" ministry of health say 30,000+ Palestinians killed or not? Well, the Pentagon today said that 25,000 women and children have been killed by Israel.

Just now, Super19 said:

So tell me, pregnant women cut open or not? Babies beheaded or not? How many babies did get killed on Oct 7? Mass systemic rape or propoganda pushed by the NYT now facing fallout? IDF killing Israelis on Oct 7 or not?

Meanwhile, remember you were questioning things once upon a time. Are you still questioning? "Hamas run" ministry of health say 30,000+ Palestinians killed or not? Well, the Pentagon today said that 25,000 women and children have been killed by Israel.

you've spread so much Hamas stuff I just can't take anything you say with any credibility, sorry but thats what you've managed to do on here with the daily anti-Jewish rants and/or misinformation. 

Maybe something you've posted is accurate, but given how many tweets you've pasted on here thats just outright bs, I just don't have the time or inclination to dig in and figure out if anything you post is true anymore. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

you've spread so much Hamas stuff I just can't take anything you say with any credibility, sorry but thats what you've managed to do on here with the daily anti-Jewish rants and/or misinformation. 

Maybe something you've posted is accurate, but given how many tweets you've pasted on here thats just outright bs, I just don't have the time or inclination to dig in and figure out if anything you post is true anymore. 

You've been following this as long as I have. 

The thing with our media, is that we are quick and loud with narrative that wants to be pushed out, but very quiet when it comes to the redactions and the edits that closer resemble the truth as more information comes out/ is investigated.

The mainstream is also heavily biased towards Israel, which certainly clouds judgement and truth when glancing over headlines daily.

And no, I am not antisemetic nor do I push an agenda against Jewish people. If you want to align yourself with Israel's genocide, fine, but don't hide behind religion and the historical plight Jews have faced and continue to face today and then accuse me for being antisemetic. I'm simply just against the oppression, occupation, injustice, genocide that's being live streamed and to my bewilderedment, supported.

10 minutes ago, Super19 said:

You've been following this as long as I have. 

The thing with our media, is that we are quick and loud with narrative that wants to be pushed out, but very quiet when it comes to the redactions and the edits that closer resemble the truth as more information comes out/ is investigated.

The mainstream is also heavily biased towards Israel, which certainly clouds judgement and truth when glancing over headlines daily.

And no, I am not antisemetic nor do I push an agenda against Jewish people. If you want to align yourself with Israel's genocide, fine, but don't hide behind religion and the historical plight Jews have faced and continue to face today and then accuse me for being antisemetic. I'm simply just against the oppression, occupation, injustice, genocide that's being live streamed and to my bewilderedment, supported.

any yet, you post tweets from Hamas sources. Sorry friend, that doesn't correlate with someone who is just upset over the conflict. 

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

any yet, you post tweets from Hamas sources. Sorry friend, that doesn't correlate with someone who is just upset over the conflict. 

Hamas sources? I wasn't aware they had a newspaper. I've posted some statements before, on a couple of occasions- during the back and forth cloud of if/when/how the temporary ceasefire talks were going on (which successfully led to an humanitarian pause and release of the more vulnerable Israeli hostages) and on their statement re: Aaron Bushnell which had significant attention on Twitter.

I'm upset with the conflict and with how it's being covered. 

Just because journalism that "goes against" Israel doesn't mean it's Hamas led sources. Suggesting that Hamas have all these organizations and journalists under their payroll is dumb, or suggesting that those same organizations/journalists which include Jewish ones living here are antisemetic is tiring and wrong.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Hamas sources? I wasn't aware they had a newspaper. I've posted some statements before, on a couple of occasions- during the back and forth cloud of if/when/how the temporary ceasefire talks were going on (which successfully led to an humanitarian pause and release of the more vulnerable Israeli hostages) and on their statement re: Aaron Bushnell which had significant attention on Twitter.

I'm upset with the conflict and with how it's being covered. 

Just because journalism that "goes against" Israel doesn't mean it's Hamas led sources. Suggesting that Hamas have all these organizations and journalists under their payroll is dumb, or suggesting that those same organizations/journalists which include Jewish ones living here are antisemetic is tiring and wrong.

you tweeted a statement from Hamas two page back. 

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

So, let me explain one more thing to you - I am Jewish, I am allowed to post Jewish jokes. It’s the same as Black people using the “n” word. You, on the other hand, using “Itzhaks” in your post are treading on the edge of antisemitism. Well, based on your history, you are way past that edge.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry got a little bit pissed at a guy who had just converted to Judaism, making Jewish jokes. 

You do realise this was a Jew making a joke about other people making jokes about " his " people.

And to actually compare telling jokes about a people, to people using the N word in relation to African Americans is BS.

And to introduce some humour into this thread.

This is a Jewish site that states that in some cases it's bloody hilarious when non Jews tell a " Jewish " joke.

https://forward.com/life/420764/11-jokes-about-jews-by-non-jews-that-arent-anti-semitic/

You see Roman it's all about intent.

And you often don't seem to be able to tell, when people aren't being anti-Semitic 

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry got a little bit pissed at a guy who had just converted to Judaism, making Jewish jokes. 

You do realise this was a Jew making a joke about other people making jokes about " his " people.

And to actually compare telling jokes about a people, to people using the N word in relation to African Americans is BS.

And to introduce some humour into this thread.

This is a Jewish site that states that in some cases it's bloody hilarious when non Jews tell a " Jewish " joke.

https://forward.com/life/420764/11-jokes-about-jews-by-non-jews-that-arent-anti-semitic/

You see Roman it's all about intent.

And you often don't seem to be able to tell, when people aren't being anti-Semitic 

That's what you are missing - if someone is antisemitic, they don't have to say it out loud every time. They either are or they aren't. In case of the "super" guy - he is and nothing he says now will change my opinion about him. And yes, telling jokes about Jews absolutely can be compared to African Americans using that word between themselves. Based on your logic, it would be ok for me to tell a joke about First Nations, for example. And I don't think it would be ok for me to do so. Bringing up a show written by Jews as an example of your point doesn't really make much sense. Now pretend if Seinfeld was written by Mel Gibson, with his track record on antisemitism - do you really think it would be appropriate?

So, please, don't pass judgement on what I'm often seem to be able to tell. Quite condescending, to be totally honest...

• Like 1

US says Israel has killed over 25,000 Palestinian women and children since October 7 Hamas attacks.

Gaza Health Ministry confirmed over 30k killed. Plus 7,000 lost, and tens of thousands wounded (remember they are hungry and don't even have pain medicine).

Brilliant line of questioning in the video BTW.

Edited by Super19
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RomanPer said:

So, let me explain one more thing to you - I am Jewish, I am allowed to post Jewish jokes. It’s the same as Black people using the “n” word. You, on the other hand, using “Itzhaks” in your post are treading on the edge of antisemitism. Well, based on your history, you are way past that edge.

No taking of other peoples words. Got it. What about taking other peoples homes?

Who'd you believe btw? Rabinovich or "I"?

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I'm not watching this 

Most people would rather turn away and ignore the truth when it's staring you in the face. It takes strength to look at it. I understand how it may be stressful when it goes against deep rooted preconceived notions and biases. How can the NYT and our media and our government lie? How can we be wrong when it comes to supporting our ally? There surely can't a be a genocide going on where we are funding and supporting the guilty side. Well, some people are scared of the truth when it looks at them hard.

And it's not just that video. 

3 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Most people would rather turn away and ignore the truth when it's staring you in the face. It takes strength to look at it. I understand how it may be stressful when it goes against deep rooted preconceived notions and biases. How can the NYT and our media and our government lie? How can we be wrong when it comes to supporting our ally? There surely can't a be a genocide going on where we are funding and supporting the guilty side. Well, some people are scared of the truth when it looks at them hard.

And it's not just that video. 

Try posting something from a credible source 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Try posting something from a credible source 

The video in the tweet I posted dismantles the credibility of a major piece from an otherwise credible source - the NYT, and if the NYT had enough integrity when it comes to this matter I'd gladly link a NYT post if it existed. So you can watch Krystal Ball take it upon herself to present it instead.

Facts are facts no matter where it is from. We already know where the biases are on each side - but group the facts together to form a respectable opinion for yourself. 

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

That's what you are missing - if someone is antisemitic, they don't have to say it out loud every time. They either are or they aren't. In case of the "super" guy - he is and nothing he says now will change my opinion about him. And yes, telling jokes about Jews absolutely can be compared to African Americans using that word between themselves. Based on your logic, it would be ok for me to tell a joke about First Nations, for example. And I don't think it would be ok for me to do so. Bringing up a show written by Jews as an example of your point doesn't really make much sense. Now pretend if Seinfeld was written by Mel Gibson, with his track record on antisemitism - do you really think it would be appropriate?

So, please, don't pass judgement on what I'm often seem to be able to tell. Quite condescending, to be totally honest...

I am not condescending.

I treat you like I do everyone else, with respect and dignity. 

You seem to make it personal with a lot people.

And frankly I am tired of you slandering someone, calling them anti Semitic. 

You continually play the victim card, calling on the mods to moderate behaviour you take offence to.

I totally trust Sharpie and PO to moderate this and all threads. And I believe if anyone stated anything that was anti Semitic in the slightest, they would be all over it.

It's just a discussion board, a place where people discuss things.

No matter what comparisons you want to bring up, taking the piss out of someone/ something is totally cool as long as there is no ill intent. 

And yes it's totally cool to take the piss/ make a joke about first nations people, again as long as their is no ill intent. 

I think it was @Optimist Prime who posted this song.

This song is politically incorrect as fuck nowadays, however all he was doing was taking the piss, like all his songs do.

Every single one for forty years.

Just like this one, he wrote when the Canadian authorities told him, he can say fuck, shit whatever, but you can't say cunt in Canada.

You should lighten up and learn to take the piss out of yourself.

Here I will show you how it's done.

They say big hands, big feet, Big d#$#, and they say two outa three ain't bad.

Well mother nature ripped me off.

I will take the piss out of everyone/everything including myself.

As I have stated on the old board long before you were on there, I don't care what race, creed, religion a person is, all that matters is that they have a good heart, that they are a good person.

I treat others the way I wish to be treated myself.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Super19 said:

The video in the tweet I posted dismantles the credibility of a major piece from an otherwise credible source - the NYT, and if the NYT had enough integrity when it comes to this matter I'd gladly link a NYT post if it existed. So you can watch Krystal Ball take it upon herself to present it instead.

Facts are facts no matter where it is from. We already know where the biases are on each side - but group the facts together to form a respectable opinion for yourself. 

Sure, facts. 

3 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I am not condescending.

I treat you like I do everyone else, with respect and dignity. 

You seem to make it personal with a lot people.

And frankly I am tired of you slandering someone, calling them anti Semitic. 

You continually play the victim card, calling on the mods to moderate behaviour you take offence to.

I totally trust Sharpie and PO to moderate this and all threads. And I believe if anyone stated anything that was anti Semitic in the slightest, they would be all over it.

It's just a discussion board, a place where people discuss things.

No matter what comparisons you want to bring up, taking the piss out of someone/ something is totally cool as long as there is no ill intent. 

And yes it's totally cool to take the piss/ make a joke about first nations people, again as long as their is no ill intent. 

I think it was @Optimist Prime who posted this song.

This song is politically incorrect as fuck nowadays, however all he was doing was taking the piss, like all his songs do.

Every single one for forty years.

Just like this one, he wrote when the Canadian authorities told him, he can say fuck, shit whatever, but you can't say cunt in Canada.

You should lighten up and learn to take the piss out of yourself.

Here I will show you how it's done.

They say big hands, big feet, Big d#$#, and they say two outa three ain't bad.

Well mother nature ripped me off.

I will take the piss out of everyone/everything including myself.

As I have stated on the old board long before you were on there, I don't care what race, creed, religion a person is, all that matters is that they have a good heart, that they are a good person.

I treat others the way I wish to be treated myself.

Well, I call things the way I see them. You don’t have to like it. You can put me on ignore if you are tired of me calling a spade - a spade.

39 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Well, I call things the way I see them. You don’t have to like it. You can put me on ignore if you are tired of me calling a spade - a spade.

Hey Roman, question for you:

Are Palestinian people -

A) Animals
B) Hamas
C) People
D) wait, Palestine doesn't exist, what are you talking about?