Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

With all due respect, if roman takes offense to the context I use Zionist in, thats on him not me. 

This State of Israel IS under an extremist Zionist regime, its an apartheid state. Occupational state. Highly oppressive state, with highlights from the past 5 months all documented in footnotes in the case you said you read - genocidal state? Many scholars on the subject already made their decision on that.

And again, I never formally complained to the mods about it, but I've been called terrorist and antisemite as insults to me.

I think people don't like the tweets that you post, which are often in support of or by Hamas, and anti-Semitic. 

I don't know anything about you personally, other than you feel entitled to post things like that.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I think people don't like the tweets that you post, which are often in support of or by Hamas, and anti-Semitic. 

I don't know anything about you personally, other than you feel entitled to post things like that.

You call me anti semitic a lot because of how I make you feel with my posts. But are there any posts you can point to where you claim I'm being anti semetic?

Is dialogue about Hamas illegal on this forum or in this country? 

I think people wouldn't like your posts because you show indifference or even up to support/enabling an extremist, apartheid state responsible for a long list of shit.

Just now, Super19 said:

You call me anti semitic a lot because of how I make you feel with my posts. But are there any posts you can point to where you claim I'm being anti semetic?

Is dialogue about Hamas illegal on this forum or in this country? 

I think people wouldn't like your posts because you show indifference or even up to support/enabling an extremist, apartheid state responsible for a long list of shit.

I've never called you that. But you do post what I said you post.

18 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I've never called you that. But you do post what I said you post.

If someone said Hamas beheaded babies. And I said Hamas didn't behead babies. And the facts that come out are Hamas didn't behead babies. What does that make me?

Idk what you think it makes me.

But it doesn't make Hamas beheading babies true.

And it doesn't make Israeli lies propogated by our media the truth.

3 minutes ago, Super19 said:

If someone said Hamas beheaded babies. And I said Hamas didn't behead babies. And the facts that come out are Hamas didn't behead babies. What does that make me?

Idk what you think it makes me.

But it doesn't make Hamas beheading babies true.

And it doesn't make Israeli lies propogated by our media the truth.

If my grandmother had wheels she could have been a bus.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Super19 said:

So you don't like the Rabbi because he's an Orthodox Jew. 

You don't like Finkelstein because he vehemently opposes Zionism and Israeli crimes and supports a free Palestine.

And you don't like Mate because he has humanity.

What about the Instagram video I posted a page back? Lots of young Jews here share that sentiment of rejecting Zionism. It's not just 3 "clowns".

Wow, what a load of bull crap. How did you decide about all these reasons? I don’t like all these 3 because in my mind they are idiots. There’s common trait for all the people I don’t like in general.

7 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Sure you didn't.  There was no statement or insinuation of the like at all.  You're right.

I just asked you a question though, not exactly expecting an answer but then I don't expect or desire consequences from people who have different points of view or arguments than myself.

So, you write complete lies and then edit your post to completely change the meaning. One problem - your original post is still visible in others’ quotes…

• ThereItIs 1
  • Wiener 1

3 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

when it is used as an insult to members on this forum, it is against our TOS. Disagree all you like. 

So, it’s been used in this form towards me many times by one particular poster, just saying…

42 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

If my grandmother had wheels she could have been a bus.

"We must call out those dangerous lies even if others in our media won't"

My new video series 'Debunked!' just launched for @zeteo_news. The first episode is devoted to debunking the top seven lies about Gaza & October 7th.

1 minute ago, Super19 said:

My new video series 'Debunked!' just launched for @zeteo_news. The first episode is devoted to debunking the top seven lies about Gaza & October 7th.

It’s important we support Canada first. 

• ThereItIs 2

4 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

when it is used as an insult to members on this forum, it is against our TOS. Disagree all you like. 

how do you feel about people being called anti semites?  It happened frequently in the past and to some extents still now if not outright, with very blatant insinuations.

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

27 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

So, you write complete lies and then edit your post to completely change the meaning. One problem - your original post is still visible in others’ quotes…

complete lies?  hardly, I edited the post to better reflect my thoughts as opposed to a simple emotional response.  Calm down.

The utter gall of you saying "complete lies" is beyond amusing.  Anti semitic, sorry "anti israeli" as you termed it numerous times to avoid being dragged through the mud and skirting the ToS.  Again, you're no victim here pal so take a lap.

I meant what i said, but because my every response in this thread results in me getting a time out ensuring I monitor my responses to tip toe around bias is probably the best I can do for my ensured presence on this forum in any fashion long term.

You don't have a gotcha moment here bud so get off the cross.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

So, it’s been used in this form towards me many times by one particular poster, just saying…

Show the evidence.  As you state, the evidence is int eh original quoted posts, and as so many lurk here just to respond it should be very evident as it has been stated "many times"

Just sayin

59 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s important we support Canada first. 

I know what it means to support Canada. Canada should not be supporting international war crimes and an apartheid settler colonial state that is commiting genocidal acts and ethnic cleansing. Do you not know our own history? We should be vehemently against this.

Gotta say this is the most interesting 'political issue' in awhile as its progressives (whom always fight against 'Nazis' in contemporary issues) fighting against 'Jews' in this issue.

I don't have an opinion here as I haven't read on the history of the area, but the dynamic is interesting & I really don't know what to make of it.

Sorry if my post is useless (probably is), & I don't mean to offend. Just a curious observation.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Gotta say this is the most interesting 'political issue' in awhile as its progressives (whom always fight against 'Nazis' in contemporary issues) fighting against 'Jews' in this issue.

I don't have an opinion here as I haven't read on the history of the area, but the dynamic is interesting & I really don't know what to make of it.

Sorry if my post is useless (probably is), & I don't mean to offend. Just a curious observation.

Imo you've correctly identified one of the major issues. I see it as very problematic.

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, Super19 said:

Who is this and why should I care what he says?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Super19 said:

I know what it means to support Canada. Canada should not be supporting international war crimes and an apartheid settler colonial state that is commiting genocidal acts and ethnic cleansing. Do you not know our own history? We should be vehemently against this.

Canada first. Our country, even before it was a country, has a history of people needing to choose between our current home (and the rights and freedoms we have) and other countries, or groups, we were in conflict with. It appears we are going through one of those times again. IMHAO citizens should choose Canada first. 

• Vintage 1

9 hours ago, Warhippy said:

how do you feel about people being called anti semites?  It happened frequently in the past and to some extents still now if not outright, with very blatant insinuations.

see the big red square at the top of this page. 

17 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

And how do you feel about it?

I feel that if you see something wrong you should report it via the reporting function. 

I am not here to be sent PM's about reports you wish you made, like some folks have been doing for the last day.

I am not here to have people argue about what is a personal attack: stop it. NOW.

• Cheers 1

More Israeli lies crumbled:

Canadian government will resume funding to United Nations relief agency for Palestinians: source

"The government source says Canadian officials have received an interim report from the United Nations examining the allegations. Based on that information, the Canadian government is comfortable resuming funding, the source said."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-government-resume-unrwa-funding-1.7134961

I'm glad this was reversed swiftly.

• Cheers 1

"The Guardian cites an internal UN report as stating that Israel's military uses different forms of abuse against Palestinian detainees in Israeli detention centres, including beatings, dog attacks, the prolonged use of stress positions and sexual assault.

The report says that just over 1,000 abductees have been released since December, but it estimates that more than 4,000 men, women and children have been kidnapped in Gaza since the start of the Israeli genocide."

But all this isn't supposed to be true because the IDF issues blanket denial of these types of allegations?

Also keep in mind the IDF actively blocks journalists and 3rd party investigations in Gaza since the start of their operation. Whereas Palestinians implore journalists and investigations to happen. The biggest red flag.

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

I feel that if you see something wrong you should report it via the reporting function. 

I am not here to be sent PM's about reports you wish you made, like some folks have been doing for the last day.

I am not here to have people argue about what is a personal attack: stop it. NOW.

Just asking a question about what is or is not acceptable mate.  No need to yell.

Edited by Warhippy