Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

16 hours ago, Super19 said:

"We must call out those dangerous lies even if others in our media won't"

My new video series 'Debunked!' just launched for @zeteo_news. The first episode is devoted to debunking the top seven lies about Gaza & October 7th.

I imagine you feel pretty open minded, liberal posting this?

Point 6, like all has some validity.  But 100% of this post is spin. Has more fib than fact.  ''FOUR OUT OF FIVE of the worlds hungriest kids are in Gaza?'' This was stated by Mehdi.  I propose you go to AwerenessDays.com. About awareness of hunger issues. It will suggest you try a week without sugar? Appropriate for those who's minds race in ambiguous delusions; but suggesting for you is my editorial opinion. 800 Million are starving.  

Everyone Deserves to Eat, Support World Hunger Day 2024

This is quite a staggering figure. At the end of the day we must fight for peace. Not justification! Your posts will not help Gazans.  You are part of their problem IMO.

Debunk this...

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

? Again who is the person you quoted? More Hamas affiliated people or someone credible?

First post is Mehdi Hasan, well known journalist, formerly with MSNBC now starting his own venture.

2nd post was a press conference with the UN author of the mass systemic sexual violence report where a journalist was asking questions.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Super19 said:

Idk what you think it makes me.

But it doesn't make Hamas beheading babies true.

A baby was found without its head. In masses of bodies who had been burned alive. Shot. Raped, mutilated prior to being killed. In a rampaging spree, not military targets.

Imagine someone being outraged & exaggerating? Horrified...

15 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Also, The UN report @Optimist Primeposted was not an investigation.

I imagine you don't believe people were raped Oct 7?  Use whatever term you want for the commision of enquiry; if it is not an investigation! Is inquest better?

UN envoy (correct name of position?) reply; ''My report is pretty straight forward!'' Why is it worth arguing the word used.

I am sure you made many posts by UN authorities disclaiming Israeli activity. The world court. This one selectively irrelevant? It's your bias on display by posting it.  

Stop crimes by your own, is my message if you want peace for yours. 

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Super19 said:

"The government source says Canadian officials have received an interim report from the United Nations examining the allegations. Based on that information, the Canadian government is comfortable resuming funding, the source said."

8 hours ago, Super19 said:

"The Guardian cites an internal UN report as stating that Israel's military uses different forms of abuse against Palestinian detainees in Israeli detention centres, including beatings, dog attacks, the prolonged use of stress positions and sexual assault.

3 hours ago, Super19 said:

Also, The UN report @Optimist Primeposted was not an investigation.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:09 PM, Super19 said:

This thread criticizes the UN report.

It is very interesting which UN reports you find acceptable and which you think aren't. 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

No comment.

Yup.

Anyone who questions or has legit criticism  of ole Israel gets tarred and feathered.  

Mostly lurk with the occasional post.  Still see the whole antisemitic claims being hurled about.  

The settler issue is a major problem for peace.   And here the Israelis are building more.   Awesome. 

• Vintage 3

7 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Yup.

Anyone who questions or has legit criticism  of ole Israel gets tarred and feathered.  

Mostly lurk with the occasional post.  Still see the whole antisemitic claims being hurled about.  

The settler issue is a major problem for peace.   And here the Israelis are building more.   Awesome. 

I bet Selina Robinson has a different take.

There are many things in the way of peace there, for sure this is one of them.

9 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Yup.

Scroll back to the first 50 pages.

Kind of seems prophetic what some people were saying before they were blocked banned or run out

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Super19 said:

@StrayDog 

Are you suggesting some rando on X posting a random website nullifies a UN report? If that's the case I'm sure such things can be found that gainsay all the UN reports that you do agree with. Either you believe in all UN investigations or you don't. Anything else is you promoting pro-Hamas talking points...

10 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Are you suggesting some rando on X posting a random website nullifies a UN report? If that's the case I'm sure such things can be found that gainsay all the UN reports that you do agree with. Either you believe in all UN investigations or you don't. Anything else is you promoting pro-Hamas talking points...

"Yet the report’s authors admitted they couldn’t locate a single victim, suggested Israeli officials staged a rape scene, and denounced “inaccurate forensic interpretation"

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

"Yet the report’s authors admitted they couldn’t locate a single victim, suggested Israeli officials staged a rape scene, and denounced “inaccurate forensic interpretation"

Where is this quote from? Because absolutely none of it is suggested in the official UN report; the same UN that you 100% tout when it has reports that go against Israel so which is it? Is the UN reliable or unreliable in their reports? Or does some rando on X outweigh the UN?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

https://www.un.org/sexualviolenceinconflict/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/report/mission-report-official-visit-of-the-office-of-the-srsg-svc-to-israel-and-the-occupied-west-bank-29-january-14-february-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

Or the actual explanation from the report, the victims were dead:

At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped.

Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Where is this quote from? Because absolutely none of it is suggested in the official UN report; the same UN that you 100% tout when it has reports that go against Israel so which is it? Is the UN reliable or unreliable in their reports? Or does some rando on X outweigh the UN?

It's not in the report at all. That bit about "suggested" explanation is complete BS. There was nothing in the report about staging a scene. If anything the report shows a fair bit of bias, as the UN is only confirming reports of assault that can be confirmed with forensic evidence. Meanwhile, they just take whatever reports come from the Palestinian side on their word. 

• Cheers 1

On 3/7/2024 at 2:48 PM, StrayDog said:

On 3/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, Taxi said:

It's not in the report at all. That bit about "suggested" explanation is complete BS. There was nothing in the report about staging a scene. If anything the report shows a fair bit of bias, as the UN is only confirming reports of assault that can be confirmed with forensic evidence. Meanwhile, they just take whatever reports come from the Palestinian side on their word. 

The UN report suggests militants and/or civilians from Gaza committed sexual violence/rape. I don't contest this. It does NOT prove, and nothing out there has, that Hamas weaponized sexual violence on Oct 7 - insufficient evidence to suggest a systematic mass rape and some of the allegations are flat out lies. That's the issue here. Again. Oct 7 was bad enough, but why try and make it look worse than what it was? Well, recent polls and sentiment suggests that it helps fuel Israel's operation in Gaza - the media is doing a piss poor job of journalism by enabling Nentanyahus genocidal rage and intents by painting Hamas to be monsters that beheaded 40 babies, cut open pregnant women, hanging bodies off of clotheslines and mass raped both genders in their 5+ hours inside Israel.

Also, you're probably not aware of the testimonies of sexual violence committed by the IDF against their own and against Palestinian men, women and children. Before Oct 7, and onwards. You think the IDF are righteous and better than Hamas? I don't think so. Moosehead was victimized in this thread for condemning the IDF. The IDF are fucking evil - you're just not seeing it, and they aren't being condemned enough. 

On 3/7/2024 at 2:48 PM, StrayDog said:

On 3/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, Taxi said:

Watch that video. "Could not be verified and verification would entail a proper investigation".  So what exactly was that report? 

The UN report suggests militants and/or civilians from Gaza committed sexual violence/rape. I don't contest this. It does NOT prove, and nothing out there has, that Hamas weaponized sexual violence on Oct 7 - insufficient evidence to suggest a systematic mass rape and some of the allegations are flat out lies. That's the issue here. Again. Oct 7 was bad enough, but why try and make it look worse than what it was? Well, recent polls and sentiment suggests that it helps fuel Israel's operation in Gaza - the media is doing a piss poor job of journalism by enabling Nentanyahus genocidal rage and intents by painting Hamas to be monsters that beheaded 40 babies, cut open pregnant women, hanging bodies off of clotheslines and mass raped both genders in their 5+ hours inside Israel.

Also, you're probably not aware of the testimonies of sexual violence committed by the IDF against their own and against Palestinian men, women and children. Before Oct 7, and onwards. You think the IDF are righteous and better than Hamas? I don't think so. Moosehead was victimized in this thread for condemning the IDF. The IDF are fucking evil - you're just not seeing it, and they aren't being condemned enough. 

Those militants were Hamas force members. Do you agree? 

If you don’t contest the UN report of rape, then take it down a notch when you hypocritically proffer that the IDF is guilty of the things that you, again, proffer. 

You have been one-sided, and to an extent I understand, but enough is enough with the one-sided comments and claims. 

Thank you for being big enough to not contest facts. I’m suggesting that you continue that fair outlook in all your arguments and posts. 

I recommend stepping back and looking at things from a more unbiased, objective and considerate position. 

It’s a request at this moment in time. Read the room, listen to my suggestion in this post and take it to heart. Please be as respectful and conscientious of those that want peace for both sides, who may have a different opinion. Be a grown up, please. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Those militants were Hamas force members. Do you agree? 

If you don’t contest the UN report of rape, then take it down a notch when you hypocritically proffer that the IDF is guilty of the things that you, again, proffer. 

You have been one-sided, and to an extent I understand, but enough is enough with the one-sided comments and claims. 

Thank you for being big enough to not contest facts. I’m suggesting that you continue that fair outlook in all your arguments and posts. 

I recommend stepping back and looking at things from a more unbiased, objective and considerate position. 

It’s a request at this moment in time. Read the room, listen to my suggestion in this post and take it to heart. Please be as respectful and conscientious of those that want peace for both sides, who may have a different opinion. Be a grown up, please. 

Thanks for bearing with me. 

Is there a model poster ITT that exemplifies all of what you said to me, that you can name for me?

"Israeli authorities distributed leaflets to Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, wishing them a happy Ramadan and threatening them of "attempting, thinking, inciting, or writing anything against Israel, or taking part in protests or events." They also order people not to write anything about the resistance or even "pray" for them "or, otherwise, your families will be denied their permits."

Meanwhile back in Paris

Do they protest Turkey having an occupied zone in Syria & Iraq twice the size of Gaza & the West Bank?  Worse, most in refugee camps here were Kurds expelled from Turkey in #'s over the last ten years equal to Gazan population as a whole. There is a terrorist faction of Kurds; but its attacks combine to two or three % of either Hezbollah or Hamas.  Although there are Yazidi, and Kurds from Iran, many others from Syrian civil war, war in Iraq as well.

Of note; Turkey performed more air strikes in to Syria & Iraq as Israel does Lebanon or Gaza in non war periods.  665 Air attacks via fighter jet & bombers last year.

My observation is it has more to do with regional control than actual Kurdish resistance! All opinion. The Iran backed Shia minority won a controlling interest in Decembers Iraqi elections. As committed as Turkey is to Hamas, or, cough, any Muslim group over Egypt? Erdogan DOES NOT WANT an Iranian controlled Northern part of the ME Syria / Iraq.  Iran has serious influence in both Syria and Iraq, despite being minorities there also.  Which is what the Gazan war is really about; Islamic influences staging.

It does not hurt Turkeys view of things that they can dump a million, or so, Kurds in to this 30KM x 750KM border occupied zone every odd year? They still have 15 million Kurds, never mind offer voting rights, to get rid of. Its the 2knd time in 100 years they have deposed 1/2 their Kurd population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_Kurds_by_Turkey

https://www.hrw.org/reports/pdfs/t/turkey/turkey907.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_in_Turkey

https://theintercept.com/2023/05/16/erdogan-arrested-deported-election-observers-turkey/

https://www.newarab.com/analysis/why-turkey-escalating-attacks-iraqi-and-syrian-kurds

180,000 Kurds displaced in 2020 alone, 40,000 dead in Turkish borders since 2010. Millions displaced since 2000. Like Yemen, or Sudan all #'s outpace Palestinian until Oct 7.

It goes on unbeknownst to well intending protestor's around the world.  

13 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Thanks for bearing with me. 

Is there a model poster ITT that exemplifies all of what you said to me, that you can name for me?

Thank you for your thanks. 

You don’t need to model yourself based on anyone

Just tread carefully. 

I’m saying it because you need to pay attention to what I’m saying.