Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

10 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

These are like denying the Holocaust.  These are not posts you should be proud of!

I recommend you listen to her replies.  They interviewed surviving victims. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181.amp

Israel Gaza: Hamas raped and mutilated women on 7 October, BBC hears

Several people involved in collecting and identifying the bodies of those killed in the attack told us they had seen multiple signs of sexual assault, including broken pelvises, bruises, cuts and tears, and that the victims ranged from children and teenagers to pensioners.

Video testimony of an eyewitness at the Nova music festival, shown to journalists by Israeli police, detailed the gang rape, mutilation and execution of one victim.

23 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181.amp

Israel Gaza: Hamas raped and mutilated women on 7 October, BBC hears

Several people involved in collecting and identifying the bodies of those killed in the attack told us they had seen multiple signs of sexual assault, including broken pelvises, bruises, cuts and tears, and that the victims ranged from children and teenagers to pensioners.

Video testimony of an eyewitness at the Nova music festival, shown to journalists by Israeli police, detailed the gang rape, mutilation and execution of one victim.

There is no way Israel can stop their action in Gaza until Hamas is destroyed. If Hamas was not conducting their own campaign for their organization’s survival then they would surrender or leave Gaza. Bottom line is that none of their neighbours want Hamas in their country. What does that say about Hamas. 

Israel can not farm out their national security to any other country or group of countries. They cannot be count on. Bottom line is the Sunni world appears to want a reconciliation with Israel. The problems in the Middle East seem to be Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran. 

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

There is no way Israel can stop their action in Gaza until Hamas is destroyed. If Hamas was not conducting their own campaign for their organization’s survival then they would surrender or leave Gaza. Bottom line is that none of their neighbours want Hamas in their country. What does that say about Hamas. 

Israel can not farm out their national security to any other country or group of countries. They cannot be count on. Bottom line is the Sunni world appears to want a reconciliation with Israel. The problems in the Middle East seem to be Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran. 

I agree.  The problem with the Middle East are the terrorists and the radicals.  You get rid of these people and you have a real shot at peace in the region.  Multiple times Israel has put a peace plan together and offered Palestine its own land, and each time they said no.  They had their shot at a two state solution and they screwed it up.  Now, there cannot be any more shots given until the terrorists are eliminated from the earth.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I agree.  The problem with the Middle East are the terrorists and the radicals.  You get rid of these people and you have a real shot at peace in the region.  Multiple times Israel has put a peace plan together and offered Palestine its own land, and each time they said no.  They had their shot at a two state solution and they screwed it up.  Now, there cannot be any more shots given until the terrorists are eliminated from the earth.

The same Zionist/Israeli regime that is going after the elimination of Hamas is the same regime that has stated that Palestine will NEVER have its state.

So you must either confess that you expect Palestinians to live under occupation and apartheid under this Israeli regime, or you expect this current Zionist Israeli regime needs to be ousted and have one that supports a Palestinian state (upon the dismissal of Hamas). The irony is, this is exactly a goal of Hamas - to have the extremist, apartheid and occupying Zionist regime surrender and put in place an Israeli leadership that supports a Palestinian state and ceases the oppression and occupation of the Palestinian people.

If you read between the lines, the way to get rid of Hamas is not though this violent and horrible Nentanyahu operation - it's through liberating Palestine. 

You mention that Palestinians rejected the two state solution - arguably wrong, and wrong because Nentanyahu himself confessed that he is proud that he/Israel prevented a Palestinian state. 

Why does Israel get to violently and ruthlessly kill tens of thousands of people, and displace and starve almost 2 million? All for the Palestinians to go back to living under apartheid and oppression?

I agree the problem is with terrorists and radicals, however you do not focus on the Israeli problem - Israeli terrorists and radicals. Speaking of rabid dogs that need to be put down, do you not think that Nentanyahu and the IDF are criminals?  - Nentanyahu knows liberating Palestine would be seen as his defeat, and in all his malice and hate Nentanyahu is hellbent on seeing not a single Palestinian be free from the river to the sea. And I don't care what you say, Palestinians deserve to be free, from the river to the sea, just as Jews do, just as any people do.

You will agree with Ukraine's right to wave its flag and fight for its land, but you are a hypocrite when a Palestinian wants the same. 

"An Al Jazeera investigation has found that some Israeli citizens who died in the October 7 attacks last year were almost certainly killed by the Israeli military. The Investigative Unit has conducted an exhaustive review of videos, photographs, witness testimony and other evidence from the day. It concluded that Israeli civilians - being held captive - were fired on by helicopter gunships attacking cars returning to Gaza. Al Jazeera Peter Charley reports."

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Super19 said:

The same Zionist/Israeli regime that is going after the elimination of Hamas is the same regime that has stated that Palestine will NEVER have its state.

So you must either confess that you expect Palestinians to live under occupation and apartheid under this Israeli regime, or you expect this current Zionist Israeli regime needs to be ousted and have one that supports a Palestinian state (upon the dismissal of Hamas). The irony is, this is exactly a goal of Hamas - to have the extremist, apartheid and occupying Zionist regime surrender and put in place an Israeli leadership that supports a Palestinian state and ceases the oppression and occupation of the Palestinian people.

If you read between the lines, the way to get rid of Hamas is not though this violent and horrible Nentanyahu operation - it's through liberating Palestine. 

You mention that Palestinians rejected the two state solution - arguably wrong, and wrong because Nentanyahu himself confessed that he is proud that he/Israel prevented a Palestinian state. 

Why does Israel get to violently and ruthlessly kill tens of thousands of people, and displace and starve almost 2 million? All for the Palestinians to go back to living under apartheid and oppression?

I agree the problem is with terrorists and radicals, however you do not focus on the Israeli problem - Israeli terrorists and radicals. Speaking of rabid dogs that need to be put down, do you not think that Nentanyahu and the IDF are criminals?  - Nentanyahu knows liberating Palestine would be seen as his defeat, and in all his malice and hate Nentanyahu is hellbent on seeing not a single Palestinian be free from the river to the sea. And I don't care what you say, Palestinians deserve to be free, from the river to the sea, just as Jews do, just as any people do.

You will agree with Ukraine's right to wave its flag and fight for its land, but you are a hypocrite when a Palestinian wants the same. 

Leave Ukraine out of your argument. Not even close to comparable. Palestinians who chose to live in peace - live free in Israel.

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Super19 said:

"An Al Jazeera investigation has found that some Israeli citizens who died in the October 7 attacks last year were almost certainly killed by the Israeli military. The Investigative Unit has conducted an exhaustive review of videos, photographs, witness testimony and other evidence from the day. It concluded that Israeli civilians - being held captive - were fired on by helicopter gunships attacking cars returning to Gaza. Al Jazeera Peter Charley reports."

What the fuck is your point? Not enough Jews died that day? Not enough suffered from the rape and humiliation? @Sharpshooter how much longer is this going to continue? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Super19 said:

So you first post ridiculous tweets claiming that rapes didn’t happen on October 7. When you get called out on that with factual information that proves otherwise, you now go after the narrative that Israel may have killed some of its own people on October 7. 

Was their friendly fire that happened that day?  Maybe. But even if there was, what does it matter and what point are you trying to make by bringing it up once again in this thread?  

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

37 minutes ago, Super19 said:

Nobody has ever argued that Netanyahu is some good guy that is working on bringing everyone together in a kumbaya moment. Even Roman said he doesn’t like him and wants him out of office. So that is a moot point. 

There will be no peace until the terrorists are destroyed. The US and it’s allies can deal with Netanyahu once Hamas is eliminated from the earth. 

Also, Palestinians were offered their own state several times and rejected the offer. This was way before Netanyahu was around. The first time it was offered Netanyahu wasn’t even born yet. 

Not sure what Ukraine has to do with anything. They are a sovereign country that was invaded. Palestine isn’t even a country. Never has been. And probably never will be if Hamas is allowed to continue to function. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Super19 said:

Ukraine did not start its war is a relatively important miss on analysis.  It was also a recognized country.  

Like or hate the statement, Palestinians have always failed to come to the table when opportunity for a country has existed.  The correct objectives, politics, alliances, concessions, behaviors. Key has been corrupt leaders demanding a stake wielding militant control, versus working with parties towards it. 

Example, most Palestinians in Gaza are Sunni; yet Hamas make alliances with Houthis & Shia Iran, Shia Hezbollah.  Not Jordan, or S Arabia. Whomever sells them weapons. 

The was also true in 1948. Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq & S Arabia all forged countries. Palestinians, well PA, PLO, Hamas etc. found themselves in conflict with these groups. Not just Israel.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Super19 said:

You need to explain why you accept this investigation - which uses "videos, photographs, witness testimony and other evidence from the day" - as being totally legitimate while denying a UN investigation about Hamas' Oct 7 rapes that uses the exact same things to come to their conclusion. Your pro-Hamas (note I said pro-Hamas, not pro-Palestine) arguments are tiresome....

• ThereItIs 1

Inflation in free parts of Yemen causing hardship and capacity to supply basics!  Militants bombing oil, fertilizer and transport ships in the Red Sea contributes to fresh flour for Falafel being too expensive for an average family.  Who purchase dry goods that can be stored like pasta as a substitute. Yemen does not have fields of harvest to supply their own people?  Need and rely on interdependent world markets & transport.  Imagine having no flour for bread at Thanksgiving?  

Cause / Effect. #houthisarenotgovt.

13 minutes ago, Taxi said:

Now apply the same scrutiny to the numbers coming from Hamas. Your perspective really is quite wild. You won't accept that Israeli women were raped, despite eye witness accounts, a variety of forensic evidence - including corpses of women tied up and naked from the waste down -, and a UN report. However, you take everything that Hamas says at its word, despite the fact the casualty figures don't make any statistical sense. You even choose to relay Gaza casualty figures that are in excess of what Hamas is reporting. 

the only thing I've learned from this thread is how nothing is going to change. I can't fathom how anyone would post an argument like that, but here it is and I'm sure has support in many corners of Canada and many other countries. The fact that he can't see how he's damaging any hope for people in Gaza by taking a denier stand like that is just a head shaker to me. 

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

the only thing I've learned from this thread is how nothing is going to change. I can't fathom how anyone would post an argument like that, but here it is and I'm sure has support in many corners of Canada and many other countries. The fact that he can't see how he's damaging any hope for people in Gaza by taking a denier stand like that is just a head shaker to me. 

You are more patient with your rebuttal to this guy. I haven’t the patience. It appears to me his aim is to create moral equivalence more than anything else. I think Canada has imported a big problem with the number of Palestinians we have allowed into the country. 

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

You are more patient with your rebuttal to this guy. I haven’t the patience. It appears to me his aim is to create moral equivalence more than anything else.

Pretty much. The thinking he's putting forward is going to guarantee more conflict. 

The denial stuff in the tweets is pretty horrible.

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

I think Canada has imported a big problem with the number of Palestinians we have allowed into the country. 

I hope not , they say these folks are being vetted. 

• Cheers 1