Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

3 hours ago, Super19 said:

Edit. No point. My words get twisted and i get berated and vilified and accused and threatened.  @Sharpshooter

Now I understand why many have stopped posting ITT. 

Peace out.

Not sure what you mean by twisting of words.  You were very clear in your wording and put effort into making a distinction betweeen ISIS and Hamas.  You clearly said that ISIS is a terrorists organization while claiming that Hamas is an “armed resistance movement”.  So you clearly denied that Hamas is a terrorist organization.  

Canada, the country we all live in, clearly recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization.  Hamas clearly committed a terrorist attack on October 7, 2023.  Resistence movements do not enter into other countries and murder 1200 people, while raping women and mutilating children.

You have tried many times to minimize the terrorist attack, even trying to claim that nobody was raped even though several eye witnesses have stated to the contrary.  As for the babies, they were murdered and many were mutilated, but your posts always tried to minimize this by trying to claim that none of the babies were beheaded so somehow it was okay what happened to them.

If you are Palestinian or a Palestinian supporter and you want this war to end and you want peace in Gaza and you want your people to have their own land, then that is absolutely not a problem.  If you believe that the IDF is committing genocide and that they also need to be dealt with similar to Hamas, then that is also not a problem.  Nobody is claiming that Israel is innocent in all of this and nobody is actually supporting Netanyahu, not even Roman.  Netanyahu and his government will be dealt with at some point in the future.

Your position on Hamas is now crystal clear, so you will need to own that moving forward.  

We all hope that this war is over as soon as it can be.  Nobody wants anybody to die.  And to be honest, I am not too happy that the war is still continuing.  I thought it was going to be over some time ago.  Which is why I mostly stopped posting here as I wasn’t interested in following this thread for months and months.  A lot of people have done the same thing.

I’ll probably step away again  from this thread again as well.  So peace out from me as well… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

ISIS K has attacked Russian, Iranian, Pakistani assets in the last year.  Also a suicide attack in Qatar. Now Moscow? Their goal is controlling interest in Afghanistan.

Speaks to the complexity of conflict in the ME. 

CC Ukraine thread...

• Thanks 1

Bottom line is that Israel doesn’t have to listen to the UN. Where was the UN prior to Oct. 7th? Apparently they were funding Hamas thru their aid program. If the world truly had Palestinians welfare ar heart why weren’t they brokering a summit in the ME, in Cairo, for example, with the major players present. The world had no problem moving into the Balkans when that conflict erupted. The UN has looked the other way for decades as corrupt governments in the West Bank and Gaza failed to deliver responsible policies and who in fact enriched their leadership by graft and corruption. The world did nothing but write checks but now expect Israel to trust their declarations. Bibi won’t listen nor can he.

The USA and other leading countries are doing what they always have done. Long on BS that sells to certain constituencies but means little. The reality is that Arab governments have pretty much stood aside to let Israel clean up the Palestinian mess so that they can all focus on Iran. The Palestinian people are being treated as pawns just as they always have been. Creating a country for them will take decades with opportunities for an economic life beyond foreign handouts. It will require the recognition by them of the state of Israel. The idea that they have more to gain from working with Israelis than killing them. It likely means a UN force to in essence nation build.

• Like 1

The UN Security resolution also calls on Hamas to immediately release all hostages, and the ceasefire would apply to both parties (IE no more rocket attacks by Hamas). I don't see Hamas doing their part.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us-defence-secretary-says-gaza-death-toll-far-too-high-in-public-rebuke-of-israel/ar-BB1kzhW2?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1c606ea5ed8f4ff9a2aa0c6a13e79128&ei=63

'

US defense secretary Lloyd Austin said the civilian death toll in Gaza is “far too high” ahead of a meeting with his Israeli counterpart on Tuesday.

Speaking at the Pentagon just prior to a sit-down with Israeli defence minister Yoav Gallant, Mr Austin also made an urgent call for Israel to increase the amount of aid it is allowing into Gaza to prevent a famine.

-------------------------

mal

• Upvote 1

Amazing how popular opinion swings so wildly in different places?  A sociological bomb to be deconstructed for influence!

As many know I am cautious about both sides. But popular opinion cannot be one sided. There are hostages to bring home.

Pretty bad how infested these boards are will shills. 

Heres a suggestion: Try reading a book or studying history. 

No serious person looking at the situation with either RUSSIA vs UKRAINE or ISRALE vs PALESTINE and comes away with 

the same conclusions being drawn here unless your completely ignorant. Shocking actually.

Try reading Fateful Triangle or listen to john mearsheimer or watch The untold history of the USA by oliver stone.

In short educate yourself BEFORE you form your hardline opinions. 

DO NOT let the obvious shills in here continue with their indoctrination. They aren't even good at what they do as

they don't even use a measure of control with they shilling. Awful. The shilling is so bad I dont think I can return to 

these forums anymore. Pretty hardline Liberals here and not room for much more. 

A look by someone who has seriously studied history through these forums will reveal how shallow and un informed 

most of the opinions are. Just copy past videos and opinions with no real depth. 

• Wiener 1

4 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

No serious person looking at the situation with either RUSSIA vs UKRAINE or ISRALE vs PALESTINE and comes away with 

the same conclusions being drawn here unless your completely ignorant. Shocking actually.

Try reading Fateful Triangle or listen to john mearsheimer or watch The untold history of the USA by oliver stone.

DO NOT let the obvious shills in here continue with their indoctrination. They aren't even good at what they do as

they don't even use a measure of control with they shilling. Awful. The shilling is so bad I dont think I can return to 

A look by someone who has seriously studied history through these forums will reveal how shallow and un informed 

most of the opinions are. Just copy past videos and opinions with no real depth. 

The names of “Mearsheimer” and Stone” tells me all I need yo know about your “education” direction. I guess I am a “shill” in your world. But if I am a shill, than you are a piece of shill… Go buy a trumper bible…

Edited by RomanPer

3 hours ago, RomanPer said:

The names of “Mearsheimer” and Stone” tells me all I need yo know about your “education” direction. I guess I am a “shill” in your world. But if I am a shill, than you are a piece of shill… Go buy a trumper bible…

Oh please you grand titan of knowledge please cast down these titans with your titans like its pokemon. 

Its their subjective opinions on these matters how would your tiny brain un pick them eh? Lets see you un pick

subjective opinions and then act like your not a shill. Ever hear of Peter Kuznick? Yeah professor of History @ American

Uni in DC. Yeah he co wrote the untold history of the US. Yeah.. just a few people who have .... ummm differing opinions

than the pig slop in this forum.

this ends the argument StealthNuck? Ribs? Buddy you can shut this forum down this video ends most of the

arguments regarding Israel's objectively apartheid treatment and illegal occupation ON EVERY LEVEL. 

End Argument.

12 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

I can tell you are serious by the selective use of all caps.

13 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

Are you suggesting Russia’s invasion and occupation of Ukraine is equivalent to Israel’s current war with Hamas?