Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

this demands correct context. the statement was made before Israel's counterattack, and was based on Israel targeting Iran's nuclear sites. Here it is in full. I do not believe this is relevant anymore, given Iran's claims that Israel did not in fact hit anything, and the attack was successfully rebuffed. Based on how Iran is addressing this, they appear to favor de-escalation and to frame the unsuccessful Israeli strike as a win for Tehran. 

"Tehran's first direct attack on Israel, launched late Saturday, was in retaliation for an April 1 airstrike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus that killed seven members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, including two generals.

Israeli officials have not said when or where the country would retaliate, but Ahmad Haghtalab, the Guards' head of nuclear protection and security, said Iran would reciprocate any attack on nuclear sites.

"If the Zionist regime [Israel wants to take action against our nuclear centers and facilities, it will definitely and surely face our reaction," the official news agency IRNA quoted Haghtalab as saying.

"For the counterattack, the nuclear facilities of the [Israeli] regime will be targeted and operated upon with advanced weaponry."

His warning came after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel reserves "the right to protect itself" following the Iranian attack with hundreds of drones and missiles.

Haghtalab said the threat of an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear facilities could lead Tehran "to revise and deviate from the declared nuclear policies and considerations," without elaborating."

https://www.voanews.com/a/iran-warns-israel-against-attacking-nuclear-sites-/7575713.html

• Thanks 1

It was a given that Israel had to launch something into Iran after Iran did it to them

This is most likely the end of it as both sides did what they felt they needed to do to save face at home

If Israel wanted to have damhed Iran they most certainly could have. Their near misses are clearly intentional just as Iran's was

14 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I have stated many times that Israel has the right to exist. 

I even stated, when the " debate " about the use of the word Zionist was an insult or not, that you could call me a Zionist in the sense that I believe that Isreal has a right to exist.

As I have stated, and provided the evidence to back up my assertion.

Both Canada, and Australia are the two most multicultural countries on this planet.

We both have well over 200 ethnicities that make up our populations.

That's part of what makes our countries such good places to live.

For the main, tolerant, compassionate societies.

Isreal has basically 2 ethnicities.

Isreali Jews and Arabs.

In regards to Isreals immigration laws, if Canada had the same immigration laws as Israel, Roman wouldn't be allowed to live in Canada.

Think about that.

You do realize that it's impossible to immigrate to about 90% of the countries around the world at all, right? Have you tried immigrating to the US? While it's possible based on laws, it's practically impossible for vast majority of the world's population. But only Israel's immigration law is an issue, somehow...

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

12 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Throw...

Threw?

I am a proponent of Israel's right to exist, even to its security & security zones. 

Settlements in these security zones go over red lines for me. A young 14 year old Israeli died in one of these settlements.  Should he, his family be there?  In simple philosophy? Being able to buy legitimately, rent or be part of a community could also be fine. Could, but that's not usually how this happens? Which we know. Raids on terrorists hiding in a dugout under a barn also could be another thing. Rampages by extremists, burning cars, homes, under the watchful eye of IDF as a response is not ok!

Not at all...

Its not justice for the young sheepherder either? Its murder & assault in his memory.  Also fair to question if Binyamin's family was legitimate landowners. I don't know the answer? That mobs were immediately in place to punish & intimidate Palestinians, not just to arrest the young lads assassins. Suggests the network, the intimidation, that creates circumstance by which many acquire their property?    

That these rocks are being thrown by Israelis is well and truly over lines. Red or otherwise! 

https://youtu.be/IEbAo5Hvu38

No link embed; its a youtube segment about Settler violence in response to a death. Homes and 100 cars burned, beatings, 2 Palestinians dead.

7 hours ago, RomanPer said:

You do realize that it's impossible to immigrate to about 90% of the countries around the world at all, right? Have you tried immigrating to the US? While it's possible based on laws, it's practically impossible for vast majority of the world's population. But only Israel's immigration law is an issue, somehow...

People can't immigrate to the 90 percent of the worlds countries ?

Source and evidence for that assertion please.

Here is a list of the top ten countries in the OECD Immigration wise 2022.

That country, you mentioned, the US, took in over 1 million migrants that year. 

Canada took in over 400,00.

We had one of our lower years, only 166,000.

Last year we had a net gain in regards to immigration of 550,000 thousand people.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/21/migration-numbers-australia-2023-rise

There is always a few dog whistles from the right wing nutjobs.

Every year we have a net gain in regards to immigration. 

The one real difference, is that all these countries don't require the people emigrating to their countries, to be the ethnicity of the country, they are immigrating to. 

Buts that's not ultra nationalistic is it Roman....

You do understand that you wouldn't be living in Canada if they had the same immigration laws as Isreal, right ? 

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

People can't immigrate to the 90 percent of the worlds countries ?

Source and evidence for that assertion please.

Here is a list of the top ten countries in the OECD Immigration wise 2022.

That country, you mentioned, the US, took in over 1 million migrants that year. 

Canada took in over 400,00.

We had one of our lower years, only 166,000.

Last year we had a net gain in regards to immigration of 550,000 thousand people.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/21/migration-numbers-australia-2023-rise

There is always a few dog whistles from the right wing nutjobs.

Every year we have a net gain in regards to immigration. 

The one real difference, is that all these countries don't require the people emigrating to their countries, to be the ethnicity of the country, they are immigrating to. 

Buts that's not ultra nationalistic is it Roman....

You do understand that you wouldn't be living in Canada if they had the same immigration laws as Isreal, right ? 

What I mean is number of people who want to immigrate to a specific country vs number of people who actually immigrate. Go look at these numbers. Compare number of applicants to the number of immigrants to the US. Add another number of people who never apply because they know they don’t have a chance. Then look at percentage.

15 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

What I mean is number of people who want to immigrate to a specific country vs number of people who actually immigrate. Go look at these numbers. Compare number of applicants to the number of immigrants to the US. Add another number of people who never apply because they know they don’t have a chance. Then look at percentage.

Stop trying to weasel your way out of what you claimed.

You made an assertion, back that up with facts.

I back my claims up with evidence to prove what I say is true. 

As I have stated, what is the most important point, is that most countries don't require their immigrants to have the ethnicity of the country they are immigrating to. 

Again 

https://www.britannica.com/place/Australia/People

" Today the population of Australia consists of 270 ethnic groups "

Now why is this important, because we, here in Australia, used to have what we acknowledge was a racist immigration policy, in the 50's - 60's, the white Australia policy.

If we, Australians, and others, have acknowledged this as a racist immigration policy, why isn't Isreals policy of basically limiting immigration to people of Jewish ethnicity only, racist ?

Will you address the fact that Canada, the country you live in, Canada,  would not accept you as a permanent resident if Canada had the same immigration laws as Isreal ?

And why I have brought this up, is this is a thread about Isreal/Palestine, and issues connected to, Isreal, the West bank and the Occupied Territories.

It also is provides evidence about my assertion, that Israel is an ultra nationalist state.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Stop trying to weasel your way out of what you claimed.

You made an assertion, back that up with facts.

I back my claims up with evidence to prove what I say is true. 

As I have stated, what is the most important point, is that most countries don't require their immigrants to have the ethnicity of the country they are immigrating to. 

Again 

https://www.britannica.com/place/Australia/People

" Today the population of Australia consists of 270 ethnic groups "

Now why is this important, because we, here in Australia, used to have what we acknowledge was a racist immigration policy, in the 50's - 60's, the white Australia policy.

If we, Australians, and others, have acknowledged this as a racist immigration policy, why isn't Isreals policy of basically limiting immigration to people of Jewish ethnicity only, racist ?

Will you address the fact that Canada, the country you live in, Canada,  would not accept you as a permanent resident if Canada had the same immigration laws as Isreal ?

And why I have brought this up, is this is a thread about Isreal/Palestine, and issues connected to, Isreal, the West bank and the Occupied Territories.

It also is provides evidence about my assertion, that Israel is an ultra nationalist state.

Each country defines their own immigration laws based on that country’s preferences. I don’t “weasel” anything. I don’t have time to write dissertations in every post on a hockey message board.

21 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Each country defines their own immigration laws based on that country’s preferences. I don’t “weasel” anything. I don’t have time to write dissertations in every post on a hockey message board.

I love both you guys, but come one guys.....wanting to be right, is much different than debate

The fact is, there are no countries that do not in some way discriminate.......the Chinese do it, the Indians do it, first nations do it, white countries do it, everyone does it in one form or another................is China a communist country or a capitalist country, which the answer is, it depends on what the perspective is, and it depends on who is answering the question, and it depends on what it is being compared to, and many more angles of a multitude of perspectives.

Israel is different, that is for sure! Maybe in immigration it shows more, but this argument is starting to sound like the 101 genders argument, that is now used.........but really, who the Fk cares? 

And by the way..........mine is longer!

Edited by JIAHN
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, RomanPer said:

So there you go.

You made false claims.

You are called out on it

them, and they have been proven to be false.

You usually have plenty to say, you seem pretty reticent right now.

Again, this directly deals with you.

The country you are living in would not accept you as a permanent resident, if it had the same laws as Isreal. 

Nothing to say about this.

Most countries have some sort of Jewish community/population.

As I have pointed, and as I have pointed out, that Jewish community has a very powerful voice in some countries, mine in particular.

I have provided evidence for this.

Trying to research whether Isreal has an Australian community, it appears not.

It seems the same applies to Canadians. 

Words have meanings Roman.

Again the definition of fascism.

An ultra nationalist far right political ideology. 

What we are dealing with in these last few posts are evidence of Jewish ultra nationalism.

Tell me Roman, you have used the Torah as the justification for Israels right to " own " all of Jerusalem.

Do you believe the Torah in regards to intermarriage between Jews and " gentiles "

It expressly forbids it.

" All branches of orthodox Judaism do not sanction the validity of legitimacy of intermarriages "

What are your feelings about this. 

Why I bring this up is that while I don't hate much, I fuckin hate racism. 

Like imagine we had a " rule " here in Australia that an Australian can only marry an Australian.

In Canada, a Canadian can only marry a Canadian.

Can you imagine the public outcry.

And while I am aware that Jewish people do intermarry, there is a cultural pressure to marry within your ethnicity.

I have dated, to put it politely, white girls, black girls, asian girls, I have tried my best to cover the spectrum.

Never married, don't believe in that institution.

This is more evidence of Jewish ultra nationalism. 

Fuck Nationalism

Fuck Militarism

Fuck Racism 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

I love both you guys, but come one guys.....wanting to be right, is much different than debate

The fact is, there are no countries that do not in some way discriminate.......the Chinese do it, the Indians do it, first nations do it, white countries do it, everyone does it in one form or another................is China a communist country or a capitalist country, which the answer is, it depends on what the perspective is, and it depends on who is answering the question, and it depends on what it is being compared to, and many more angles of a multitude of perspectives.

Israel is different, that is for sure! Maybe in immigration it shows more, but this argument is starting to sound like the 101 genders argument, that is now used.........but really, who the Fk cares? 

And by the way..........mine is longer!

Thanks Jan.

It's not a matter of being right, it's a matter of what is right.

Everyone who knows me, knows the only thing I hate is injustice.

Fascism is right up there at the top of the list of injustices. 

There is discrimination and then there is discrimination.

All those countries you mentioned get criticised for their discrimination, both internally and externally.

Israel seems to get a free pass.

A bare handfull of the regular posters in this thread criticise Isreal for its discrimination.

Again what amazes me is that people who are well known for their anti religious views give this Isreali government a free pass.

Again, Israel has never had seperation of church and state.

With this particular government, it's the religious nut jobs that have been calling the shots. 

I have provided evidence that Isreal was founded by people, some of whom were fascist thugs who terrorised their own people.

One of those went on to become a PM of Israel and founded the current ruling party.

That this current political regime is Fascist, again an ultra nationalist far right political ideology.

Like it's blatantly obvious. 

Many Isrealis themselves say this.

If this was any other country on this planet sanctions would be placed on it for their treatment of the Palestinians.

Jewish voices within the society I live are calling for this to happen.

The Jewish Council of Australia

" Australia must cut all military ties and place sanctions on Israel " 

https://www.jewishcouncil.com.au/media/wongs-speech-good-step-more-must-be-done

It blows me away that people who are usually compassionate in regards to other human rights issues turn a blind eye, or even try to justify what is happening in Gaza right now. 

What about International Humanitarian Law Jan ?

Hundreds of thousands of children are starving. 

Hamas' is not to blame for this.

It is Israel that is restricting aid from getting into Gaza.

Aid from other countries.

Remember those bullshit claims by Israel about UNRWA workers being terrorists ?

Months later they have still not provided any evidence for those claims. 

Israel, and others might think they are getting away with these crimes now, however history will damn them.

As it will damn those that have supported them. 

It is delusional to believe that killing thousands of women and children, and starving hundreds of thousands more is " defending yourself "

Again words have meanings 

Collective Punishment

" The indiscriminate punishment imposed collectively on for omissions or acts for which some or none of them may or may not have been responsible "

Any rational, logical person knows what is happening in Gaza literally fits that definition. 

Yours is certainly longer.

I keep on telling you,

they say big hands, big feet, big willy.

And they say two out of three ain't bad.

Well mother nature ripped me off.

Any love here for Douglas Murray? I find myself in absolute agreement with him on this topic. Glad someone has the moral insight and eloquence needed to put things in perspective on the world stage. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Inkidu said:

Any love here for Douglas Murray? I find myself in absolute agreement with him on this topic. Glad someone has the moral insight and eloquence needed to put things in perspective on the world stage. 

Douglas Murray eh ?

Never heard of the guy so I thought I would research him.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/when-it-comes-to-palestine-the-kids-arent-all-right/

I could quote a few things from this article however this best illustrates his " views "

" So what is going on ?

One driver of youth opinion in the US and the UK is the consequence of mass migration and a country like our own. " 

" Concerned about  " Colonialism " and  " oppression " and the rights of " indigenous people's ". Though only in very specific circumstances, like America, Canada and in Australia. Not in Britian of course "

Those damned immagants that are ruining British society for " indigenous " British. 

This dude is a apparently a well known Islamaphobe 

Here is one of Books 

The Strange Death of Europe.

Immigration Identity Islam

https://www.amazon.com.au/Strange-Death-Europe-Douglas-Murray/dp/1472958055

Here he is in person claiming 

" Islam is destroying France.

Here is an article about Murray 

" True Danger from the right comes from the likes of Douglas Murray "

https://www.thenational.scot/politics/23918618.true-danger-right-comes-likes-douglas-murray/

" Folk such as Murray end up as intellectual nihilists desperately trying to forge some impossible conservative Valhalla to find an anchor in life.

At least it begins that way, but it quickly slides to an intellectual justification for outright fascism. The mass demonstrations in the UK and Europe seem to have unhinged Murray.

I've seen a video of him circulating on social media in which he says the police in Britian "  have lost control of the streets" ( shades of Braverman) and that " we might need to send in the army ". What are the army supposed to do - shoot demonstrators ? " 

" Last month 12,000 people turned up at the O2 arena to hear Murray and Jordan Peterson , the other intellectual superstar of the global alt right. This was billed as the launch of  the Alliance of Responsible Citizenship (ARC get it!) They were joined by luminaries such as American social media guru Ben Shapiro. "

Lot more in the article 

So if you are into far right Islamaphobic dudes that promote theories such as Eurabia, a far right anti Muslim conspiracy theory 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia_conspiracy_theory

And the Great Replacement theory another far right white supremacist theory, 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/replacement-theory

Theories he has been known to promote.

He's your man.

40 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

He's the Don Cherry of Englands Jewish propaganda machine.

But he does speak the truth!

The dude is a associate editor of The Spectator magazine in Britian.

Here is a write up about their sister publication here in Australia.

" Spectator Magazine keeps publishing white supremacists and anti - Semites "

https://www.crikey.com.au/2023/04/21/spectator-australia-right-wing-media-far-right-white-supremacist-neo-nazi/

" Spectator Australia has repeatedly published far right white supremacists who are using the popular conservative publication to mainstream and normalise their extreme beliefs. 

Spectator Australia is the local arm of the storied UK - based news magazine and has become a home for conservative writing in Australia. Edited by Sky News host Rowan Dean, it has published prominent right wing figures like Tony Abbott, Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt. "

As you know Sky News is the Murdoch's Fox News here in Australia.

And you know who those right wing nut jobs are. 

" The publications on line only vertical " Flat White " publishes a wide range of conservative writers on Australian current affairs. Crikey Australia can reveal that spectator Australia have published at least three writers who have schemed with Neo - Nazis, and are enmeshed in far right online communities, and in at least one case, have worked with known Neo - Nazis to try and disrupt their political enemies. "

The article them goes into more detail.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Douglas Murray eh ?

Never heard of the guy so I thought I would research him.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/when-it-comes-to-palestine-the-kids-arent-all-right/

I could quote a few things from this article however this best illustrates his " views "

" So what is going on ?

One driver of youth opinion in the US and the UK is the consequence of mass migration and a country like our own. " 

" Concerned about  " Colonialism " and  " oppression " and the rights of " indigenous people's ". Though only in very specific circumstances, like America, Canada and in Australia. Not in Britian of course "

Those damned immagants that are ruining British society for " indigenous " British. 

This dude is a apparently a well known Islamaphobe 

Here is one of Books 

The Strange Death of Europe.

Immigration Identity Islam

https://www.amazon.com.au/Strange-Death-Europe-Douglas-Murray/dp/1472958055

Here he is in person claiming 

" Islam is destroying France.

Here is an article about Murray 

" True Danger from the right comes from the likes of Douglas Murray "

https://www.thenational.scot/politics/23918618.true-danger-right-comes-likes-douglas-murray/

" Folk such as Murray end up as intellectual nihilists desperately trying to forge some impossible conservative Valhalla to find an anchor in life.

At least it begins that way, but it quickly slides to an intellectual justification for outright fascism. The mass demonstrations in the UK and Europe seem to have unhinged Murray.

I've seen a video of him circulating on social media in which he says the police in Britian "  have lost control of the streets" ( shades of Braverman) and that " we might need to send in the army ". What are the army supposed to do - shoot demonstrators ? " 

" Last month 12,000 people turned up at the O2 arena to hear Murray and Jordan Peterson , the other intellectual superstar of the global alt right. This was billed as the launch of  the Alliance of Responsible Citizenship (ARC get it!) They were joined by luminaries such as American social media guru Ben Shapiro. "

Lot more in the article 

So if you are into far right Islamaphobic dudes that promote theories such as Eurabia, a far right anti Muslim conspiracy theory 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia_conspiracy_theory

And the Great Replacement theory another far right white supremacist theory, 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/replacement-theory

Theories he has been known to promote.

He's your man.

Nice try. You hadn't heard of him, now after looking at a few, mostly secondary, sources, you've been able to pigeon-hole on the say-so of the usual flawed sources. 

Just go on a youtube jag. He's deadly in debate--and hilarious--always in the pursuit of truth. As he says, he doesn't write about, or have an opinion on anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes. You can always find sources to trot out that make look someone look like the stereotype you need to discredit them but it's really just meaningless pseudo-academism in the end. 

Just watch the man in action. The debates with Cenk from TYT and Gladwell are priceless. 

Oh, and the anti-semite/nazi smear is embarrassing if you really have done any research.

He's been on the front lines of every arab/israeli conflict in the last 20 years, and so has experience to add to his adherance to fact. Forget what what he calls the right-left political see-saw model. Just use what moral insight you might be able to salvage from under the suffocating mass of emotion-driven would-be intellectualism. 

Edited by Inkidu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Inkidu said:

Nice try. You hadn't heard of him, now after looking at a few, mostly secondary, sources, you've been able to pigeon-hole ln the say-so of the usual flawed sources. 

Just go on a youtube jag. He's deadly in debate--and hilarious--always in the pursuit of truth. As he says, he doesn't write about, or have an opinion on anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes. You can always find sources to trot out that make look someone look like the stereotype you need to discredit them but it's really just meaningless pseudo-academism in the end. 

Just watch the man in action. The debates with Cenk from TYT and Gladwell are priceless. 

There's no trying about it.

You mentioned the dude, I researched him, I have presented evidence of the sort of person he is.

There is more evidence out about his Islamaphobic views. 

His views are far right views on immigration. 

Even though he is gay, he has very questionable views on transexual and transgender people.

I will admit with his Oxford education, he is a " polished " right wing nut job.

The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray - Gentrified Xenophobia 

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/strange-death-europe-immigration-xenophobia

" The right wing  journalist cites Enoch Powell and wants to protect white Christian Europe from  " outsiders ".

" Gentrification comes for everything eventually. Down at heel neighbourhoods, peasant cuisines, football all have been polished up for middle class consumption. So perhaps it was only a matter of time before someone gave Xenophobia the same treatment. 

Naked racism may be still unacceptable in polite society. But post Brexit vote there's a clear market for a slightly polished, better read more respectable way of saying that you'd rather not live next door to Romanians or think Muslims are coming to rape your women folk. 

Think daily mail columnist Katie Hopkins but with longer words, and for people who wouldn't be seen dead on English defence league march - although one of the more ridiculous contentions in this book by the journalist Douglas Murray is that the EDL are terribly misunderstood chaps who have a point, and aren't really to blame for the way their rallies always end in violence".

For reference the EDL is a far right Islamaphobic organisation in England. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

And check Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech.

You want to listen to, and believe a far right, Xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigot, that's up to you.

Edited by Ilunga
  • ThereItIs 1

21 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

There's no trying about it.

You mentioned the dude, I researched him, I have presented evidence of the sort of person he is.

There is more evidence out about his Islamaphobic views. 

His views are far right views on immigration. 

Even though he is gay, he has very questionable views on transexual and transgender people.

I will admit with his Oxford education, he is a " polished " right wing nut job.

The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray - Gentrified Xenophobia 

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/strange-death-europe-immigration-xenophobia

" The right wing cites Enoch Powell and wants to protect white Christian Europe from  " outsiders ".

Gentrification comes for everything eventually. Down at heel neighbourhoods, peasant cuisines, football all have been polished up for middle class consumption. So perhaps it was only a matter of time before someone gave Xenophobia the same treatment. 

Naked racism may be still unacceptable in polite society. But post Brexit vote there's a clear market for a slightly pushed, better read more respectable way of saying that you'd rather not live next door to Romanians or think Muslims are coming to rape your women folk. 

Think daily mail columnist Katie Hopkins but with longer words, and for people who wouldn't be seen dead on English defence league march - although one of the more ridiculous contentions in this book by the journalist Douglas Murray is that the EDL are terribly misunderstood chaps who have a point, and aren't really to blame for the way their rallies always end in violence".

For reference the EDL is a far right Islamaphobic organisation in England. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

And check Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech.

You want to listen to, and believe a far right, Xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigot, that's up to you.

He's been accused of all these things to his face. His refutations are invariably brilliant and on-topic, the latter being something a good editor could help you with. 

I'm not going to defend him, he can do it himself. I just posted here to recommend to at least watch some videos of his debates on the subject of this thread. Lots of pithy wisdom there. 

Edited by Inkidu

11 minutes ago, Inkidu said:

He's been accused of all these things to his face. His refutations are invariably brilliant and on-topic, the latter being something a good editor could help you with. 

Of course he has been accused of all these things to his face, because they are true.

And of course he is going to deny them.

So do you believe in the Great Replacement conspiracy theory ?

Do you believe in the Eurabia conspiracy theory.

He has been known to promote those theories.

This is seriously fucked up shit.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/08/a-deadly-ideology-how-the-great-replacement-theory-went-mainstream

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

And if you are going to defend the killing of thousands of women and children, and the starvation of hundreds of thousands more.

You lack any sort of moral insight.

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Of course he has been accused of all these things to his face, because they are true.

And of course he is going to deny them.

So do you believe in the Great Replacement conspiracy theory ?

Do you believe in the Eurabia conspiracy theory.

He has been known to promote those theories.

This is seriously fucked up shit.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/08/a-deadly-ideology-how-the-great-replacement-theory-went-mainstream

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

And if you are going to defend the killing of thousands of women and children, and the starvation of hundreds of thousands more.

You lack any sort of moral insight.

Interesting, you connect him falsely to your pet examples of the worst things you can concieve, then extend your flawed logic to include me in your wet nightmare. You work fast. 

Sounds like i have to post some videos. When i have time i will. 

Here's one i edited in because it reminds me of our discussion. 

Other videos with more thoughtful panels are better, but this is good for it's comedic value. 

Edited by Inkidu
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ilunga said:

So there you go.

You made false claims.

You are called out on it

them, and they have been proven to be false.

You usually have plenty to say, you seem pretty reticent right now.

Again, this directly deals with you.

The country you are living in would not accept you as a permanent resident, if it had the same laws as Isreal. 

Nothing to say about this.

Most countries have some sort of Jewish community/population.

As I have pointed, and as I have pointed out, that Jewish community has a very powerful voice in some countries, mine in particular.

I have provided evidence for this.

Trying to research whether Isreal has an Australian community, it appears not.

It seems the same applies to Canadians. 

Words have meanings Roman.

Again the definition of fascism.

An ultra nationalist far right political ideology. 

What we are dealing with in these last few posts are evidence of Jewish ultra nationalism.

Tell me Roman, you have used the Torah as the justification for Israels right to " own " all of Jerusalem.

Do you believe the Torah in regards to intermarriage between Jews and " gentiles "

It expressly forbids it.

" All branches of orthodox Judaism do not sanction the validity of legitimacy of intermarriages "

What are your feelings about this. 

Why I bring this up is that while I don't hate much, I fuckin hate racism. 

Like imagine we had a " rule " here in Australia that an Australian can only marry an Australian.

In Canada, a Canadian can only marry a Canadian.

Can you imagine the public outcry.

And while I am aware that Jewish people do intermarry, there is a cultural pressure to marry within your ethnicity.

I have dated, to put it politely, white girls, black girls, asian girls, I have tried my best to cover the spectrum.

Never married, don't believe in that institution.

This is more evidence of Jewish ultra nationalism. 

Fuck Nationalism

Fuck Militarism

Fuck Racism 

Maybe for some context we should consider the kind of trauma a group faced, when we're looking at policy. Has anyone successfully run an extermination against millions of Aussies? 

We've seen people say they can understand why Hamas would have support given the generational issues in Gaza. 

But when looking at Jewish history it's not acceptable to have citizenship policy that might stem from the need to protect ones identity? 

When I look at ME countries in context I have a hard time seeing a country that has more freedom than Israel. Compared to somewhere like Canada or Australia it doesn't of course, but we don't face what they have and are.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Inkidu said:

Interesting, you connect him falsely to your pet examples of the worst things you can concieve, then extend your flawed logic to include me in your wet nightmare. You work fast. 

Sounds like i have to post some videos. When i have time i will. 

Here's one i edited in because it reminds me of our discussion. 

Other videos with more thoughtful panels are better, but this is good for it's comedic value. 

You bet I work fast to counter far right conspiracy theorist nut jobs.

This is a British publication

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/douglas-murray-mainstreaming-great-replacement-theory

" Conspiracy Theory 

In the Strange Death of Europe Murray warns " that Europe is committing suicide. Or at least it's leaders have decided to commit suicide. "

In a thoughtful essay Jonathan Portes, professor of economics at king's college London called Murray's book, essentially an intellectual version of the ' great replacement conspiracy theory ' advocated by white nationalists here and in the US - that liberal elites are plotting the demographic transformation of western societies. "

" One of Murray's bigger targets is Islam. In 2006 he told the Dutch parliament that

" conditions for Muslims in Europe must be made harder across the board: Europe must look like a less attractive proposition " 

He also said, "  all immigration into Europe from Muslim countries must stop "

These are his literal words.

Far right leaders like Marie Le Pen, Victor Orban and Gert Vilders admire this guy. 

Keep on posting defending your Islamaphobic, xenophobic buddy.

Edit 

I can't believe you posted a Piers Morgan video and expect to be taken seriously.

Edited by Ilunga

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

Maybe for some context we should consider the kind of trauma a group faced, when we're looking at policy. Has anyone successfully run an extermination against millions of Aussies? 

We've seen people say they can understand why Hamas would have support given the generational issues in Gaza. 

But when looking at Jewish history it's not acceptable to have citizenship policy that might stem from the need to protect ones identity? 

When I look at ME countries in context I have a hard time seeing a country that has more freedom than Israel. Compared to somewhere like Canada or Australia it doesn't of course, but we don't face what they have and are.

Whatabout ?

I hold all countries, and all people to the same account I hold myself, treat others, the way I want to be treated. 

What has the extermination of Jewish people have to do with their ultra nationalism ? 

Not interested in those that support Hamas'.

I do not. 

Still as I have mentioned, in that Four Corners report, an ex head of the Shin Bet was asked what we he do if he was a Palestinian, he replied, he would fight, when asked how " dirty " he would fight, he replied, I would do what it takes.

This is in regards to Palestinian Freedom, Statehood.

I posted the episode.

So you are saying that we should have kept the white Australia policy to keep the Australian identity as white Caucasian ?

Should we kick out the 100,000 Jews here in Aus ?

They don't solely identify as Australians.

What is a Canadian Identity ?

Don't you get that this racial " identity" is bullshit.

What do you think of the Nazis Aryan  " identity"

How is this different from a distinct Jewish identity ?

They are both distinct racial identities.

They are both ultra nationalist Ideologies.

I know you don't like religion.

This " Jewish " identity is a religious based idea.

It is based on the belief that a god chose them. 

Roman used a mythical religious text to justify Isreali/Jewish ownership of Jerusalem.

That a God gave them the land of Israel, according to said mythological religious text.

What are your thoughts on this ? 

Again whatabout.

I have criticised Saudi Arabia.

Screw Mohammad bin chainsaw and his fucked up society where women are second class citizens.

I have pointed out if it wasn't for western meddling back in the 50's, Iran could have been a very different place under their democratically elected government. 

However screw those nut job religious dudes that run that country.

Other places such as Qatar and UAE are probably not as free as Isreal.

So what ? 

They aren't killing thousands of Isrealis and starving hundreds of thousands more.

That doesn't change the fact that Israel is an ultra nationalist state run by far right nutjobs at this time.

That is what Fascism is.

I know you don't support fascism.