Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

13 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

No. It’s not. Not even close. 

The world continues to ‘turn’ as it always has. These people rule then those people rule, then a buncha people get together to  rule. Then someone protests, then a bunch of other persons protest, and then there’s a backlash to that because it’s upsetting ‘norms’. Then there’s discord, strife, revolution…peace after death and war….then rinse and repeat. 

I know if course, it's just something about the ME that brings out the crazy, all over.

13 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

What part of the ‘cycle’ are ‘we’ on right now? 

Spin?

If you are being openly endorsed by the current fanatical leader of Iran, maybe, just maybe, you are on the wrong side of history. Especially if you are not coming out to say something about it. Useful idiots…

IMG_1229.thumb.jpeg.cf71a8fd0c15a8d3cdb42065640bcdfb.jpegIMG_1228.thumb.jpeg.38086a39cb085e355851be50111a0ae5.jpeg

Also, another clown yelled by the Art gallery “Long live October 7” and praised it in many different ways during his speech. Let’s hope he’s arrested pretty fast.

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

If you are being openly endorsed by the current fanatical leader of Iran, maybe, just maybe, you are on the wrong side of history. Especially if you are not coming out to say something about it. Useful idiots…

IMG_1229.thumb.jpeg.cf71a8fd0c15a8d3cdb42065640bcdfb.jpegIMG_1228.thumb.jpeg.38086a39cb085e355851be50111a0ae5.jpeg

Also, another clown yelled by the Art gallery “Long live October 7” and praised it in many different ways during his speech. Let’s hope he’s arrested pretty fast.

oof. I almost wish that one guy was still in here to explain why this tweet is OK.

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Now here's a guy that knows about oppressed women. What about his country.

Also his advice to become familiar with the Quran, I thought this was about the people not about religion

16 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

This is just one of very many ridiculous items on that questionnaire.

My daughter graduated out of the Burnaby system 7 years ago, it was getting silly then, this is pretty bad if they haven't included discussion about Hamas.

34 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

My daughter graduated out of the Burnaby system 7 years ago, it was getting silly then, this is pretty bad if they haven't included discussion about Hamas.

Here are the other “questions”

PHOTO-2024-06-01-11-04-30.thumb.jpeg.3796307af8e9fbd8171eb79c00a96bbb.jpegPHOTO-2024-06-01-11-04-30.thumb.jpeg.387439e445a62e411d8cb7428babfaf5.jpegPHOTO-2024-06-01-11-04-30.thumb.jpeg.74c38e35af81dc803803c32fdba93297.jpegPHOTO-2024-06-01-11-04-30.thumb.jpeg.211bbce85edc26baacf64a78d1e7803f.jpeg

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Holy crap this is bad. Are we brainwashing our children with this stuff? Is this from a school textbook? 

Capitol Elementary School in Burnaby socials quiz. One of the kids in the class is Jewish. The kid’s Mother allowed to share, she even encouraged it. Jewish Federation has been informed and I’m sure proper action will be taken.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Holy crap this is bad. Are we brainwashing our children with this stuff? Is this from a school textbook? 

what?

what questions are biased/wrong?

If its the one that refers to part of the region as "palestine", well 145 member states in the UN currently recognize Palestine as a state. 

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

what?

what questions are biased/wrong?

If its the one that refers to part of the region as "palestine", well 145 member states in the UN currently recognize Palestine as a state. 

How about “do you believe Israel has a right to exist?” Does Canada have a right to exist? Does US? Does Saudi Arabia? Does Jordan? Does Germany? I didn’t expect anything else from you…

How about question 4 about Arab-Israel war. Where is said war taking place right now? There’s Israel-Hamas war, but it’s far-far from Arab-Israel war. But i guess for you it’s no different, because it’s not biased. I can continue, but i know what exactly you are full of.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

How about “do you believe Israel has a right to exist?” Does Canada have a right to exist? Does US? Does Saudi Arabia? Does Jordan? Does Germany? I didn’t expect anything else from you…

How about question 4 about Arab-Israel war. Where is said war taking place right now? There’s Israel-Hamas war, but it’s far-far from Arab-Israel war. But i guess for you it’s no different, because it’s not biased. I can continue, but i know what exactly you are full of.

Oh stop it. When we studied the Balkans war we had classroom discussions about whether Yugoslavia should have existed, how it was formed, and whether Kosovo should be a country. You seem fine to question whether Palestinians should have a country - why can others not ask the same question of Israelis if youre doing the same?

Question 4 is unclear - its a history/social studies class. Is it referring to a past Arab-Israeli war? It sure sounds like it because there is clearly no current arab-israeli war. so youre either misunderstanding the question or its just badly worded.

go ahead and go on.

edit: before anyone goes ahead and calls me an antisemite for the above (silly)- my opinion is that states are fluid and artificial constructs, they come and go, they have no fundamental right to exist or not exist. People have a right to exist. and the Jewish people, like every other people, absolutely do. 

Edited by HarbularyBattery

33 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

Oh stop it. When we studied the Balkans war we had classroom discussions about whether Yugoslavia should have existed, how it was formed, and whether Kosovo should be a country. You seem fine to question whether Palestinians should have a country - why can others not ask the same question of Israelis if youre doing the same?

Question 4 is unclear - its a history/social studies class. Is it referring to a past Arab-Israeli war? It sure sounds like it because there is clearly no current arab-israeli war. so youre either misunderstanding the question or its just badly worded.

go ahead and go on.

Why put words in my mouth? Where and when did I question whether Palestinians should have a country? Specific, page in this thread. I question current (and any past) leadership.

Just 3 days ago I reposted a 3 month old You Tube video 'Where is Noa?'

With some graces of fortune lets hope this next clip was not recorded then; it released in the last 2 days.  One of the video's to antagonize Israeli people horrified by hostages still in captivity.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RomanPer said:

The worst enemy of the Islamic Republic?  ''Is a free, living women!'' Not sure, quote / unquote, lefty idealist protestors, say at Columbia University, really understand?

Spoiler

I do honestly believe those with with this ideology mean well!  Not all protestors are anti semitic. Nor are all with humanitarian aims leftists. Its just a stereotype.

Many simply wish well to Palestinian victims.  Victims. So they protest.

* from inside the veil

Edited by Canuck Surfer