Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

11 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

As the title of this article, and this article illustrates

" What do the Iranians think of Israel? Their views might surprise you " 

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/iransource/israel-hamas-iran-views/

There's even an Iranian-Isreali hostage, didnt know that. 

Thanks for posting

• Huggy Bear 1

50 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

To your point.

I dont think most people protesting in NA to support the Palestinian people also think Iran is good beans, at all. 

No, but I do think many are being misled on the war, have their biases (we all do) and theres the whole 'look at me I'm progressive' thing that happens too.

I don't think people are thinking it through when they demand Israel do certain things, but I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

No, but I do think many are being misled on the war, have their biases (we all do) and theres the whole 'look at me I'm progressive' thing that happens too.

I don't think people are thinking it through when they demand Israel do certain things, but I could be wrong.

To me the ME looks like the definition of insanity.

3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Who's siding with Iran?

Too many people are siding with Iran.

I try to read and watch reports from multiple perspectives and different countries. In the majority of the comment sections the Iranian narrative is repeated ad nauseam. I see many commenters openly siding with Iran. I wonder if they realize that the West is referred to as the Great Satan by many Islamic people.

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

I totally condemn the Palestinians who murdered this person, and other Isrealis in the West Bank.

And not just since October 7 but throughout this never ending conflict. 

Do you condemn the Isrealis who have murdered 500 Palestinians in the West Bank since October 7  ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-rights-office-criticises-israel-over-deaths-500-palestinians-west-bank-2024-06-04/ 

By the sound of your post, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Israeli settlers are indeed not just killing Palestinians in the West Bank, but also forcing them from their homes.

" Palestinian flee villages as settler violence in West Bank amid war "

https://abcnews.go.com/International/palestinians-flee-villages-settler-violence-surges-west-bank/story?id=105579013

" This was Khirbet Zanutah in the west bank which has been under Israeli military occupation for decades. In late October, its roughly 250 residents fled, packing up their homes, saying attacks and threats from Isreali settlers had become intolerable, according to the villagers. 

" They said to us, 'if you don't leave we will come in the night and shoot you all, " Faris Somara, who had lived in Khirbet Zanutah told ABC news. " We had no choice but to leave "

Isn't this an act of terror ?

Threatening people that you will come and kill them in their homes in the night.

7 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

To me the ME looks like the definition of insanity.

Brother, western nations have been " meddling " in the middle east since the crusades.

Since the French and the British divided up the middle east after WW1, western nations have been fucking around there full time.

Just imagine if the people from the middle east did to us here in the " west ", what we have done to them.

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

im gonna need a bit more context here, not sure what you are trying to say?

Regardless of the Palestinian constituent organization? PLO, Palestinian Authority, Hamas...

In 1948 & almost all times in between to today's date. 'Palestinians' have wanted to liberate, or call their own, Palestine from the River to the Sea. AKA also Israel which they do not see or (want to) recognize. Hamas considers itself as governing the West Bank & Gaza as per their election 2006.  Which was the offer on the table, as a two state solution, they refused because it did not also include Israel.

The difference is Israel vacated, moved all its settlements & people from Gaza just before 2006.  Has maintained 'security control,' expanded settlements in West Bank.

Sieged Gaza when attacked by Hamas directly after leaving.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

I totally condemn the Palestinians who murdered this person, and other Isrealis in the West Bank.

And not just since October 7 but throughout this never ending conflict. 

Do you condemn the Isrealis who have murdered 500 Palestinians in the West Bank since October 7  ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-rights-office-criticises-israel-over-deaths-500-palestinians-west-bank-2024-06-04/ 

By the sound of your post, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Israeli settlers are indeed not just killing Palestinians in the West Bank, but also forcing them from their homes.

" Palestinian flee villages as settler violence in West Bank amid war "

https://abcnews.go.com/International/palestinians-flee-villages-settler-violence-surges-west-bank/story?id=105579013

" This was Khirbet Zanutah in the west bank which has been under Israeli military occupation for decades. In late October, its roughly 250 residents fled, packing up their homes, saying attacks and threats from Isreali settlers had become intolerable, according to the villagers. 

" They said to us, 'if you don't leave we will come in the night and shoot you all, " Faris Somara, who had lived in Khirbet Zanutah told ABC news. " We had no choice but to leave "

Isn't this an act of terror ?

Threatening people that you will come and kill them in their homes in the night.

There are attacks of terror everywhere.

7500 rocket attacks since Oct 7 from Lebanon / Hezbollah in to Northern Israel has 100,000 displaced Israeli's.  3000 from Hamas in the first few hours from Gaza.

Attacks by Palestinians have never abated either. Hamas are just as guilty, simply less effective.

That Israel has both better defensive weapons & offensive. Size of army, technology, resources. Has had a bastardizing effect on impact. In places like West Bank, the IDF has also guarded; not punished Settlers who abuse inhabitants.  Yes 5 or 7 to 1 has been a disproportionate casualty rate. Worse now, by far, since the full scale invasion.

Its picking a fist fight with Mike Tyson in a back alley.  Which is f'ing stupid by the way! Hoping u can punch him in the nuts & the crowd will rush in because he's a d!ck.

A crowd who loves blood.

Hamas has also promised to attack again & again. Has not said we'll give back the hostages & repeal our militant quest!  Sinwar said last week he will not secede rule of 'Palestine' even to the PA. Nor have external, even Arabic, intermediaries to hold law and order if weapons are laid down. As a compromise so 'his people' can have peace. Sinwar still does not believe he has to budge as long as he can wag hostages under Israel's nose.

Then he flaunts his own people in front of Israel's cannons that are trying to aim at him.  In between him and hostages. ''Look at what these bastards are doing!'' 

• ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

There are attacks of terror everywhere.

7500 rocket attacks since Oct 7 from Lebanon / Hezbollah in to Northern Israel has 100,000 displaced Israeli's.  3000 from Hamas in the first few hours from Gaza.

Attacks by Palestinians have never abated either. Hamas are just as guilty, simply less effective.

That Israel has both better defensive weapons & offensive. Size of army, technology, resources. Has had a bastardizing effect on impact. In places like West Bank, the IDF has also guarded; not punished Settlers who abuse inhabitants.  Yes 5 or 7 to 1 has been a disproportionate casualty rate. Worse now, by far, since the full scale invasion.

Its picking a fist fight with Mike Tyson in a back alley.  Which is f'ing stupid by the way! Hoping u can punch him in the nuts & the crowd will rush in because he's a d!ck.

A crowd who loves blood.

Hamas has also promised to attack again & again. Has not said we'll give back the hostages & repeal our militant quest!  Sinwar said last week he will not secede rule of 'Palestine' even to the PA. Nor have external, even Arabic, intermediaries to hold law and order if weapons are laid down. As a compromise so 'his people' can have peace. Sinwar still does not believe he has to budge as long as he can wag hostages under Israel's nose.

Then he flaunts his own people in front of Israel's cannons that are trying to aim at him.  In between him and hostages. ''Look at what these bastards are doing!'' 

Yes, we all acknowledge and condemn the terror attacks, the murders, and the use of human shields by Hamas.

What some people don't do, is condemn the same acts when they are committed by Isrealis. 

That's the double standard that illustrates the bias in this thread. 

In your reply to my post you have not even acknowledged the fact that Israeli settlers threatened to kill Palestinians in their homes at night, or condemned them for doing so.

Maybe Isrealis wouldn't kill Palestinians in the West Bank, and Palestinians wouldn't kill Israelis in the West Bank, if the Isrealis fucked off out of there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

In places like West Bank, the IDF has also guarded; not punished Settlers who abuse inhabitants.

Quoting myself.

Abuse is not limited by murder. As suggested in the aprox 7 to 1 historical difference in death rates. 

9 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Quoting myself.

Abuse is not limited by murder. As suggested in the aprox 7 to 1 historical difference in death rates. 

I know you have criticised Israel. 

However in replying to that particular post all you did was bring up Hamas' actions.

In my reply to romans post, I not only condemned the killing he brought up, I condemned all the killings of Israelis by Palestinians throughout this never ending conflict.

As for the 7-1 ratio, that isn't even close. 

From 2008 through 2020

https://www.statista.com/chart/16516/israeli-palestinian-casualties-by-in-gaza-and-the-west-bank/

5,600 Palestinians killed 

250 Isrealis killed 

Thats over 22-1 ratio

115,000 Palestinians injured/casualties

5,600 Israeli injured/casualties

That's over 20-1 ratio

3 hours ago, Ilunga said:

However in replying to that particular post all you did was bring up Hamas' actions.

In response to a post unilaterally suggesting Israel stop offending; is effectively the only instigating offender.  

They are not. Ideologically, anyway, Hamas is isolationist first. Hamas demands exclusive power for their own purpose even of their own people? Kids grow up taught they will go to Paradise if they are martyred for their cause. Compliance is mandatory. Hungry? We'll feed your family of seven at Mosque, and allow black goods (at a profit for the regime) in your business. Your daughters and wife, cook. In return we need your oldest boy as a mercenary soldier for hire, again for regime profit not yours, middle son to dig tunnels & youngest to throw rocks at Jews in protest. One community united! 

Palestinians need to suggest if they ruled, say, Judea & Samaria again. East Jerusalem as well, sacred to many cultures would be a welcome zone. Put idea's on the table that different ethnic groups could co-exist. I'm not sure it's the perfect proposal; but we will suicide bomb your busses, hurl missiles at your civilian area's from apartment tops & throw our political opposition out of windows? There were also legitimate reasons Gaza was besieged. This was not a conciliatory stance by Hamas when Israel voluntarily left Gaza.

We do not have the military strength to attack you? We will anyway. By the way, please retreat, we'll keep your hostages & wish to stay in power. You argued in the past that 'Palestinians' offered peace to Israel. An illegitimate claim even if discussions were held. They were held with the PA & Arafat, that opposition whom Hamas was busy chucking out windows. Undermining! Whom I argued did not have authority, at least the political will to offer such a deal as security wise they did not have control. Specifically control of Hamas. Hamas, who then effectively killed off internal opposition, militantly, now as one community united to kill Jews. Their words, not mine!

Oct 7 is the third and largest major attack since 2006 by Hamas. Against overwhelming force? Throw yourself in front of a bus way more powerful than you. 

Blame the bus driver? Yes he keeps knocking you over. 

Call yourself a hero when you survive. Steal his sisters kids as hostages. Their Grandmother who walks them to school. Kill the grandfather so he does not complain. This time sit in a tunnel. Send your your brothers kids as martyrs with some of your hostages to block the next bus. Call for more public outrage. Keep some hostages in backup with you in the tunnel. 

Rinse, repeat...

Where & what is the substance behind, how do we co-exist in these 'peace' negotiations? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Soon we will get the ''we will kill one hostage a day, week, who knows?'' message?

Odd they have admitted killing hostages.  Clearly these are nice people who deserve to be left in power.

Yeah but those who hate jews will applaud them.  

8 minutes ago, bolt said:

Yeah but those who hate jews will applaud them.  

No they won't....they'll be too busy following PP and the MAGA 24 train

Honestly comments like these are just disgusting and serve absolutely zero purpose to any aspect of the conversation at hand

55 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No they won't....they'll be too busy following PP and the MAGA 24 train

Honestly comments like these are just disgusting and serve absolutely zero purpose to any aspect of the conversation at hand

This is not true.  Well, it may be in certain parts of the world; America?

I was in Jordan last month, Dubai. I was told by some; ''I agree with this war!''  Against Israel, ie agree with Oct 7, the right to kill Israeli's, use hostages. Terminology like Gaza being the world's largest outdoor prison, genocide, are thrown around wildly as justification. By people who do not believe Jewish people have the right to be there. At all?

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, bolt said:

I've noticed in most of these sorts of videos lately that they are not wearing uniforms but are dressed as civilians. If the IDF bombs them the un will claim that they are civilians and many will buy into the narrative.