Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

12 hours ago, RomanPer said:

It’s my understanding that Gaza campaign is almost done. Israel will keep some units in some areas until permanent leadership is identified but much smaller force than before. Plus, Israel didn’t use all its army in Gaza to begin with. I guess we will see whether this is the right strategy. 

My theory, now that i have dwelled on circumstance, is Israel was first trigger happy when they rescued Noah + 3 others. Then the Israeli Bedouin guy?

Lost their nerve to blow up & do special ops rescues in tunnels! Understandably, when Hamas slaughtered the 6 hostages. 

So without much tactically they can do in Gaza? They are kinda stuck where they are. Might as well stop the rocket attacks by Hezbollah. Pager plague does seem like this next theatre is iminent. Hezbollah have launched thousands of rockets...

Edited by Canuck Surfer
spelling > there / their
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Israel presents its case.

The UN becomes more irrelevant each day. Look at how many empty seats there are in that assembly. Israel cannot trust any other country, even the USA. Arab Sunni countries that were dealing with Israel prior to Oct.7th have not joined Hamas but they have not spoke out in defense of Israel. Sunnis are prepared to work with Israel for economic gain and to get a very advanced military ally against Iran. Good reasons to ally with Israel but not good enough for Israel to put much trust in. 

Hopefully Israel can take out Hezbollah in a major way. Perhaps weaken Hezbollah enough that what remains of an opposition inside Lebanon can reassert itself. But at the end of the day Israel has to deal with Iran. It is Iran that funds Hamas, Hezbollah and Yemen. It will require a straegic strike in Iran that will terminate the mullah rule. Hopefully the Iranian opposition has enough stength to carry out a coup.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gator said:

Screenshot_20240919_094747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ea483e2477f87da736af91503726d74c.jpg

2knd of 3 points is very interesting.

The depth or exact details of the plan did not cause people terrorists, including the Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon, to shed their pagers and talkies. 

I read, in one of the links or articles supplied here, that Mossad had purchased using a shelter company. The business in Europe that re-sold the pagers to Hezbollah several years ago. Suggesting both the depth of embedment to have secured it with a contact already trusted by Iran / Hezbollah. Also how long ago the concept of this attack was planned...